Chicken nuggets makes you gay

Chicken nuggets makes you gay.

Sup Forums BTFO
pinknews.co.uk/2017/05/26/bizarre-study-claims-eating-too-many-chicken-nuggets-can-turn-you-gay/

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BULLSHIT!
I just had some with sweet n' sour sauce!
Still straight you dumb ass fucking retard!

>not tendies
who cares

Guess you haven't had "too many"..

What is too many? Last time I was bulking I literally ate 100 from burger king in one sitting

First of all, the "study" isn't peer reviewed, it's just written by a single (crazy) person.
Second of all, the "study" doesn't even mention Chicken Nuggets anywhere.

I'm dating a trap and s(he) eats this shit everyday with that stupid Rick and Morty sauce

Cant wait to ascend

That's a good question.

how funny, some random ass bullshit article

If you start thinking about sucking cock just stop eating.

Soy turns you gay.

GOOD BOY POINTS BTFO HOW WILL TENDIES EVER RECOVER?!

what the fuck is this. nobody in my family has ever eaten at mcdonald's or a chicken anything pretty much. fucking everything makes you gay. you fucking faggot. your mom's tits. and eve's devil vagina made you the opposite of what freud said about me. or a frog whore. which is the only group bible blamed and you called it freudian gayness instead. fuck. frogs are swamp animals. no fluoride is making anybody gay. the all seeing eye is a divine vagina. bible says reptile worshipping reprobates will reverse their sexual orientation. enjoy. because youre fucking nephilim breeders. right from the get go. marry. have kids. but youre shit and ill use a turkey baster

vaginas are cheesy soy holes filled with all sorts of nasty deadly garbage

But how much soy is in them?

SAGE

Correct, the study (which is barely a study) doesn't mention chicken nuggets anywhere.

a vaginal level of it

Then its too late.

this board is so shit. soooooo masonic and womany it disgusts me. commies, pretty much. and pedos

Chicken nuggets are shit anyway.

you schizos make this board shit

>ID is "jaws"
hi jew. your fucking star means dick pussy. sex magic. youre all fucking idiots. faggots. trannies. and debased fake ass androphobes

>s-still straight guys
Sure thing buddy

no fucking schizo here bud. right on american money. babylonian money. it aint an eye! it's a sky pussy. and jews fucking LOVE this shit. not my problem. stop making dick threads all the time. shitty little faggy fucking liar Wang threads and khazar milker threass

is that rick shit any good?

>he opens his mouth that wide on a daily basis to suck cock

Can confirm last time I ate the 20 piece I felt "funny" also when I returned for 20
more they stopped offering the meal which came with a drink and fries. Now you have to buy them all separtely, and honestly I cried for 8 hours after the change.

you're a faggot

>feed me periods and boob milk
>is a cutfag tampondick baby sucked on by herpes rabbi
fuck

youre a mofo

How is this board like commies? Lmao this board is the opposite of communists ideology.

>listening to people

I've always wondered why I'm bisexual....

so be it.... not giving up my nuggets

yeah ok bannon and dugin and melania's entire family. gun grabbing divine feminine video game banning hypocrite banners of everything

discord gg/FMBKRn

add a .

so you sayin if i eat enough of these ill suddenly think its a good idea to put my shlong in another mans smelly poo hole challenge accepted

Show you flag leaf

44% of you put em in women i can smell from here. i guess all men stink and are fat and gross like you. a fucking weak noballed traitor

show your fuck off spielbergo
>weed is in bible
>we're the bible party
>"ban it"

If this is true then it proves you become gay and is not born gay, thefore a gay can turn straight.

relax guy

tory smith. maybe you can stop being pedos. 88.7% of you are. youre too far
gone. why is peterson a tranny? slitrk5 gene. slitrk6 gene. xq28 gene. in uterine hormonal levels

reee, the post.

ur gai af brah lål

no. no source. this is a vannable thread. no nothing. all lies. all bullshit. why are we told to go away. but look at all the fucking threads! then there's the stupid "arachnophobic" meme to make up for it. you calm down for once. bunch of stalins. even chicken makes you a fag. youre just looking for excuses. everybody's a fag on here. it's in our nicknames. just like IRL. everywhere. you either got the balls. the heart. the soul. and the brains. or you got the frogs and the freud and the republican sodomites

>sweet and sour sauce
Too late user youre already a fag. Real men use barbecue

Ok, let me get this straight:

"/POL" is supposed to be "BTFO" by an article that claims eating too many chicken nuggets can make you gay.

... I don't get it.

spot on, brother. But has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

>muh homoerotic ad homs
>muh slight differences in sugar water makes certain things dick in my ass related

The fuck you're talking about?

So that must be why I started sucking cock in my local McDonald's bathroom. Thank you nuggets. Now my second best snack of the day. Cock being first.

>pump chickens full of hormones
>mcnuggies turn you in to a soyboy

Makes sense to me, tendies munchers BTFO faggots.

>the "Bible party"
So that's what maggot smoking fags are calling straights now eh?

>implying i like memes of sort
sound it out, Peterberg

Being this new..

Sup Forums is a bunch of tendie-eating NEETs.
You NEET.

fuck I ate some nuggies today

STOP POSTING IN THIS SHITTY THREAD
THE STUDY DOESN'T MENTION CHICKEN NUGGETS ANYWHERE

SAGE

words. read em kike
>fake ass flag
>denies his party claims righteousness

>(s)he
you're a fag dude

at.java.lang.ClassLoader.Sup Forums_autposter(Unknown Source)

yeah bannon banning benning and benneth fucking ban on banana bans banning the bonnet of binning bans banning buh bah braah breeh braaaph rargh argh warglh blagh b..

why would fags want trannies. gay men give you cheap pussies. trannies were made by you. no homo feminine penis balls arent touching. and steal men away from us. you like em because you like daintiness. goes back to your pedo problem. these trannies' dresses hide your noballs for ya

i broke one

>implying I sort memes of like
shout it from the roof tops, Mary Jane.

MUH TARIFFS

broke a fingernail, eh? according to your flag you're a queer.

Man one look on that site is proof fags are a mental illness

i omitted one word. any. i meant of any kind. fuck off you borg queen bitch. go eat some surplus males like a beehive after you fuck em

fuck women eh? nice estrogen sponge you are. fucken tranny. read the bible rapist nephilim frog shrine hooked
fake. look around. NOICE! you aint fucked? where's your garden of eden? nice times of fucken Noah you keep making

Stop being a butthurt fag

The study makes no mention of chicken nuggets and claims that homosexuality is caused by an unhealthy diet which is odd considering most gay men are fucking shredded like Olympic divers.

stop being a molech kike

Modern livestock farming fills the environment with bitch hormones. Combine this with gigagallons of piss from roasties on the pill and you've got 11yearold girls with megamilk tits, and 11yo boys wanting to cut their dicks off.

I thought the fact they stick their dicks into another mans butt proved fags are mental cases

Ah, so this is why JIDF started the Tendies meme.

you thought like freud. a stupid whore. and then you had anal anyways. and then you grabbed em. and then you lied. then you lost all forms of balls you ever had. i thought sniffing queefs was a mental illness. guess not. bible focuses way more on not touchig your bleeding third arm pits or women at all than it does on me. at all. in fact it blesses us. moron. fucking pear earth enabler. FIGHT THIS SHIT! there's only so much time left

gay and jew are enemies. period. jew symbols are ALL "hetero" sex magic. all of it. period

I would love to see the data for that study. Clearly this is sign that there are far too many "researchers" doing pointless work. At least do something civilization changing like spending 20 years of research to remove seeds from watermelons... now that is a world changing breakthrough.

Shut the fuck up you schizophrenic retard. Retarded faggot christcuck schizo. Kill yourself.

your viper daddies told me to blame you for killing God. so i do

>rapist nephilim frog shrine hooked
wow

being gay is wrong and must be punished by death, this i decree

are you on the rag?

reply to this post

>shrine hookers arent real
not only are they the worst people next to pagans and murderers and fake kikes the sons of the devil and pedos and mother fuckers and feminists and rapist sodomites. but they use their sex to blaspheme God. worship created things. and set up temples to have sex to idols. that is the worst thing i can think off. all the anti gay passage say only this stuff. so these people got freud to make it sound clinical. and they added it in there. go back to your fucking sauna
larrrrrrp. all the world is a stage. you will burn. all knees will bend to Christ. if you stay like this. mark my words. like the entire universe minus saved souls. you will burn

where did that enter your mind. shouldnt i think that about you? you have period smell molecules in your nose right now. and you love em. my fornication partner is bleeding from her genitals? help her out and plug her with my penis tampon "penis" that got blown off for her and womany kikes at birth. yay. i love worshipping my mommy and sky vaginas and being a mofo

All memes are started by the JIDF, nothing here is real and Nazi's can't meme.

discord gg/Gf7PzSb

add a .

reply to this post

be meaningful. stop sinning and degrading things. it only slaps YOU in the face

reply to this post as well

No, we're all just expressions of this universe so that it may experience itself. wishing terrible things in the afterlife is hilarious because it's far more peaceful than what we were taught by lying kikes of old
You act like my ex when she was on the rag, just noticing patterns. If you were pretending to be a girl you're doing a fantastic job of achieving the useless bitchy rhetoric that all cum dumpsters seem to have.
Oh, maybe it's the cum!
That.... explains... everything!!!
Oh and your brain damage from circumcisions and being abused as a child

Leviticus 18:22 NIV
"Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable."
Leviticus 20:13 NIV
"If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."