Interlock

Anons-- anyway of bypass having interlock being installed in car post-dwi and still be able to get DL?

bump

only faggots drink and drive.

I'm sure this is bait.

But, try not being degenerate trash and driving while intoxicated.

Fuck off degenerate.

Neck yourself.

>getting cucked out of your freedom

Don't drive drunk and maybe you should consider handing in your license and standing infront of a train desu.

Lol I have a few months left with mine. I don't drink anymore so it's easy enough, but holy fuck is it ever a ponzi scheme.

>do massive fuck up
>'can I get out of the extremely minor consequence'

Look here nigger.

You're lucky you didn't kill or seriously injure anyone, you're lucky the judge didn't do what is perfectly in his power and toss your dumb ass in jail.

You still get to drive to work and back, fuck.

Suck it the fuck up you big bitch. Hope you choke on it trying to blow.

Is this English?

Yeah, killing yourself

Good luck trying to bypass an IID and not get caught retard.
>Ponzi scheme
Lol not at all. Sorry you're a dumbass who drank and drove. Literally the easiest thing to not do. I'm glad hitting your wallet finally got through your thick fuckin skull.

That's okay, in Canada we had a lady drive drunk and kill a family of four, and she got out of punishment by being deferred from jail to a "healing lodge" and then the government sued the bars she was drinking at.

Yeah right fags you never fucked up-- your on b board! kek. My first and only Dwi was a 4 years ago. went to finally get a license and they still want to put an interlock on. Not doing it. Wondering if there was a way to get documentation that fulfills dmv but not having anyone actually install it? Not playing on making the same mistake again. Just i travel with work and need to have reliable transport or just continue to drive without a DL

no. Trust me, and just do what they order. You can not win.

LOL at all the "PRE-CRIME" freedom loving cucks in this thread.

Lol wow scary, internet tough guy is on the case. I stopped drinking long before I got my license back, had nothing to do with the cost. Probably 80% of people have driven over the legal limit, it's just a matter of whether or not you happen to get caught.

Emilia Clarke is hot af.

t. weed-smoking soyboy

I will have one installed soon, what do you do when another person uses the car too?

There's nothing you can do in mass. Not sure about your state. You definitely should get a lawyer to help you out.

D E G E N E R A T E

just kys before killing anyone else pls

it's not pre-crime he literally commit a crime (DWI) and is facing the consequences of his actions. personally i think they should remove his license permanently cause i dont want my kids to get run over by some drunk faggot like OP

>have 3 drinks instead of 2
>drive home because it's 5 minutes away
>can never drive again

Jesus christ, nu-Sup Forums is a disaster

> drunk driver
> B-b-but i only got aught once...
> currently driving without license
> tell me how to commit fraud so i can get my license back, or, ill just keep on drunk driving without one...
you deserve everything coming your way, and more.

OP is literally asking us how to help him to get away with future DWI

You'll have to show the other person how to use it. The only way you can bypass it is for service appointments where they need to run the vehicle while you're not present.

I'm not taking any moral stance on the action itself, but it most definitely is a precrime situation. In ops case, assuming there was no property damage or injury, who's the victim? Can't have a crime without a victim, right?

all those plebbit soyboy faggots from T_D acting like someone who got a DUI once raped and murdered a baby makes me want to do it again

STOP DRINKING YOU DEGENERATE FAGGOTS

> im not drunk! i only had 2 "drinks"
> 40z olde english counts as 1 "drink"
> super big gulp cup filled with "lean" was second "drink"
> umm gubbah bix nood polees be hasslin muffuggin blag livz madder
> nuh uhh nigga i aint unner arezt! you b rayciss! imm shoot u wiff muh glock!

and this is why you niggers get shot

Depends, do you live in a non-white area?

I don't. I actually find it objectionable, but this is definitely a precrime punishment situation. All I was saying.

I just looked that up
He means a device that tests his breath before his car will start.
Jeez. I'm not helping with that. The answer is obvious but, no.

I already quit, user

Can you not read? You sound like a literal retard

stop drinking and driving you degenerate fuck

It's pretty fucking cringey

This is fucking easy if you have half a brain, but why in the fuck would you want to take this risk after you have this device installed? Fucking hell OP just buy some drinks and bring them home what is so fucking complicated about that?

Her body was MADE for the BBC!

kys faggot

>posting from your home IP about criminal intent to break the law
>expecting anyone to believe you aren't a drunkard who can't stay sober for a few fucking hours
Hope you get your license taken away or get into a car accident and die.

Just drink at you fucking cunt.