Fuck this show

Fuck this show

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/px9whwa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>his speech about sacrificing the woman he loved for sake of the world, ruined by a dumb love-struck dragon halfu
Favaro was too good for this trainwreck of a season

Is there a way to undo this , can we get another season 2 with competent writers

There is literally no reason why they couldn't have done this before letting Bahamut free to defeat him again

This plot is fucked

Fuck this show.

Ok this part is at least funny
She actually did it, the absolute madman

>that bite-mark

R A P E D

That's how she made him a sentient zombie I guess. But anyway in Kaisers final moment he said: "death is so peaceful"

The look on his face is kinda fitting. Bringing him back seems to be basically torture.

>this part is at least funny

More like the complete opposite.

I mean, Cheerios is obviously a dick, but that's alright because he's hot.

It would be sad if I still cared

>sentient
>can't fix his hair anymore
>dead fish eyes
>blatant Rocky remote control

I think the "death is peaceful" part was a mistranslation.

Cerby being a hostess was the best thing of the show, but I wish she had more relevance.

THOTs were a mistake.

I didn't watch Virgin Soul. Are you telling me favaro got fucked over even harder?

There's probably another one on his zombie dick.

He lost his second wife

He didn't really care that much.

What the fuck was the moral of the story?

Why did the king declare war on Angels and Demons when all he wanted to do was revive and subsequently kill Bahamut? He didn't even kill Bahamut, his body literally vanishes in broad daylight.

At least this all means that Amira didn't get fucking deleted from existence for no reason.

We didn't see his reaction to learning Kaiser was dead though. We only saw him seeing Ninas success and then meeting her at the dinner afterward (where no one even mentions Kaiser, did you notice?).

We had to think the king was evil for his redemption making him a hero with a tragic/bittersweet ending.
Saved the world but lost his eyesight and the ability to communicate with his waifu.

But they botched the how-to-make-him-not-evil-after-all execution because his evils were mostly unrelated to the goal.

this is what happens when editors are forbidden from mansplaining everything wrong with the plot.

>We didn't see his reaction to learning Kaiser was dead though.
Good thinking, user, I should also try to consign this show and its events to the memory hole as quickly as possible.

Who's that?

>What the fuck was the moral of the story?
Don't entrust your IPs to an inexperienced daytime dorama writer with a Hitler fetish.

>implying there was anything wrong with this scene

This season literally only had two flaws:

>took too long before Favaro came back
>clusterfuck ending which made literally no sense

strawpoll.com/px9whwa8

If he's not sentient, it's a dick move.

If he is or will be sentient, it's asspull writing.

If Rocky was supposed to be sentient as a clue that Rita could make sentient zombies, it loops back around to being a dick move.

>If Rocky was supposed to be sentient as a clue that Rita could make sentient zombies, it loops back around to being a dick move.
Because she didn't do it for El Mugaro?

Maybe it only works on Kaisar and Kaisar body parts.

Plus the question of what the hell happens to a sentient Rocky if he gets reattached to a sentient Kaisar.

Also leaving her parents as rotting, brainless zombies. It stretches belief that she learned something in 10 years that she couldn't figure out in 200 years.

>Kemono Friends threads deleted on sight by newfag mod
>This thread is apparently ok

>>This thread is apparently ok
Why wouldn't it be OK

Shit sucks, user, but there's nothing we can do for you. Just go make a new thread.

>Kemono Friends almost 4 seasons ago
>Bahamut finished airing scarcely a week ago

There's the difference.

Fuck off newfag mod.

>What the fuck was the moral of the story?
Hitler literally did nothing wrong

>he likes reddit cancer generals that go on forever even in the total absence of new content

You fuck off newfag

Get fucked generalfag.

Well actually based on the ending he did heaps of shit wrong. He picked a fight with the demons and then the gods even though they'd already shown a propensity to team up against Bahamut and that was apparently his plan all along.

If we take the writing at face value, all of that was A-okay perfectly legit had-to-be-done because he also knocked out Bahamut for a few years.

Seriously though, even if the writer is retarded, how the fuck did this storyline get past the directors/producers/etc.

I don't know. Normally I say it's because they just skim the plot summary and don't look too hard into character motivations and plot details, but in this case it's the primary plot and it's exceedingly obvious. I'm angry they allowed it to happen.

>would rather see the world burn if it means to save her husbando

Typical woman

That's only if you actually think about it, which the writer/director/committee clearly didn't.

In the end Cheerios killed gods and his own people, and enslaved and tortured demons while also using them for entertainment in arenas even though that has nothing to do with Bahamut. His price paid was two cataracts, and in return he got dragon waifu and continued reign.

You overstayed your welcome, retard.

>tfw no busty mute pink-haired dragon waifu

I just torrented all of season 1 and season 2 because I remembered I forgot to finish this. What am I in for?

No, the retarded part is that siding with him apparently gave the green cannon a boost, so not siding with him might have meant the cannon failed.

They gave it all the drama of a "choose between the world or your loved one!" but she never even faced a decision like that.

Hell, her friends didn't even hold her decision against her.

If you like S1, don't watch S2.
If you hate S1 then I guess S2 is the very thing you want.

A love story based on Eva Braun and Adolf Hitler, except they win in the end

This is a plot deviced by rita since episode 5:

>gets angry at kaisar because she thought she would finally get some after their 'date'
>punches kaisar and tells him to man up
>the rest of S2 he tries to follow her advice leading to a clusterfuck
>with his newfound courage he goes into the battle but he would've arrived late, so rita enables a zombie bridge for him to get there on time
>gets rekt while rita fakes her grief
>later when everyone has totally forgot about poor kaisar she turns his corpse into a walking dildo

Rita was playing 5D intergalactic chess all this time

>give him an exploding hand but don't tell him about it because she's "worried about him"

Shit Rita ain't playing

Does anyone remember those "Dead Virgin / President of the Universe" pics from TTGL? Could be super applicable but I can't remember the original phrasing.

The only competent character in the show.

Everyone's busy congratulating Cheerios for diluting the purity of the human race with his dragon waifu's genes, but Nina's the real winner of this season.

>Nina's
Rita**

She let Nina do all of her stupid shit, so I wouldn't really say that

I miss this show

Favaro's bullshit attempt at explaining why cheerios wasn't at fault for anything infront of nina was part of the problem

I really liked this show (besides Nina, holy shit that out of place autism ruining every scene shes in)

However the more I think about the plot the dumber it gets.
Why didn't Cheerio just ask the gods/demons for help to kill Bahamut if he had a surefire way to do it? Why knowingly antagonize yourself for no reason? All the gods and demons wanted to get rid of Bahamut, it was a common goal since he was a threat to all existence.
His character is so fucking all over the place with no logic behind any of his actions.

The ending is even more fucked. Gods, human and demon factions show up to fight because they hate each other but just drop the issue completely and get buddy-buddy after Bahamut blows up while none of them knew that was even gonna happen.

Great art, great production values, great world building, (mostly) great characters and great animation all fucked because the writer couldn't be assed to write anything remotely coherent.

>with no logic behind any of his actions.
I think the main cause is the writer thought she was writing a "noble guy makes hard choices for the greater good" story, but was too retarded to make his "hard choices" actually necessary for the "greater good."

dumb people writing smart characters strikes again

We all know who the second writer was, but was the first writer the same of the first season or someone else?

The first season's series composer was Keiichi Hasegawa. SnB is the only thing he's done as a series composer

Some of what Cheerios did just came off as needlessly cruel that didn't have anything to do with Bahamut.

Why did he put Kaiser in the arena to face a potentially bloody and very painful death?
Why did he force demon slaves to fight to the death instead of using a prize system for anyone willing to be a gladiator if people needed entertainment?
Why did he try to kill the holy child before telling Jeanne what's going on to see if he can convince her, which would convince El?
What was even the point of Mugaro/El besides giving Jeanne a reason to be mad at Cheerios for 15 minutes?

Why did he imprison Favaro when the guy had just peacefully wandered off and was minding his own business? Please tell me I missed a scene or something because that was just ridiculous.

I have no recollection of why Favaro was in jail in the first place

It was a mistranslation, he told cheerios to bring forth true peace.

Marginally better, but this is still a face that begs for death's sweet embrace.

Season 1 of Bahamut was episodic adventures with a common goal, reuniting Amira with her mother.

The writer for Season 2 didn't like Season 1 and wanted it to tell a story which basically fucked up Virgin Soul.

Furrycunts deserve no respect

Truly /ourgirl/

Fuck you, Nina had actually the cutest personality.

>but Amira was better

Nina would have been fine for another show with another plot, but her character absolutely ruined virgin soul.

>Be responsible for Bahamut
>S1 is somewhat critically acclaimed, bu people complain about the length and rushed ending
>Prepare a 2court S2
>Hire a new author
>She proceeds to transform the show into her own fap fantasies with her own original character at the middle of it
>Show flops and old fans sar complaining
I hope the BD sales are shit too and that the people responsible about it are fired with no hope to ever get a job in the industry.

I don't think they ever expected bd sales (it's not like the first season sold) since SnB is basically Cygames' vanity project they fund because they have the money. But I hope MAPPA in the future doesn't send its best efforts down the shitter because of the writer choice

>>She
>New author is a woman
This explains everything.
Fuck Mappa.

She essentially did soap operas before this. You can see where she got her inspiration for this train wreck.

Glad I dropped this piece of shit Virgin soul.
I can pretend only Bahamut exists.

Those screencaps are funny, are they from the OVA?

>I don't think they ever expected bd sales

And yet RoB is MAPPA's second biggest series in terms of bd sales. They might need it to be successful more than Cygames.

>I can pretend only Bahamut exists.
Both are Bahamut

You know what I meant.

>MAPPA's second biggest series
What's the first?

They have the YoI money and a potential season 2, now

Hey at least she was honest, instead of being indecisive about it or being all "I'll abandon X for the world" and then flaking.

I hope this is irony

And if she did the opposite you'd call her an unfaithful whore. Bigot.

Yuri on Ice, by a mile.

Here's hoping Inuyashiki's good.

Is anyone really hyped for that?

I didn't like Nina's character design at first, especially the hairstyle, but overall it's really grown on me, as it is, the only character design im not super sold on is Angelic El.

Nina had the potential to be better than Amira. She got two cours but Cheerios ruined her character. Deep down I never thought she could become better than Amira but she was likeable at some point.

Online source for this?

Azazel ranked second in Animage.