Literally WHAT happens here?

Literally WHAT happens here?

Beaches, crabs, fried chicken, corn

This. Also lots of chicken farms.

More corporations live there than any other state in the union

My state...Nothing in winter. Beach in summer, that’s about it. Drink a lot.

I always forgot that Delaware exists.

I remember someone in a last thread trying to say that Delaware was better then Pennsylvania. Lmaooooooo what the FUCK even goes on in Delaware? The literally who of states

I usually forget that Delaware and the New England states exist

>Wyoming
go home Delaware...

Yeah, I don't even know if its a Democrat or Republican state.

It must stink like hell.

I live in this fucking cornfield. And let me tell you from first hand experience: fucking nothing.

I live in Southern DE (Sussex County), and it's pretty much void of any happening whatsoever. Just chicken houses and farms and the occasional fallen in house. Niggers and spics live in the southwest (Seaford), rich assholes to the east near the beaches. Good fishing. Also contains the sacred chicken plant.

Kent county is just like Sussex except even more barren, and pretty much no one lives there, spare Dover. The air force base is the only thing that keeps people around. Ruined factories everywhere, like a shrunken down version of the 1920's Great Plains.

Now New Castle, fucking New Castle. You know what New Castle contains? Wilmington. This is our state's abomination. Our state's San Diego. It's the rampant shithole filled with brown people that dictates our entire political outcome. Highest murder rate per capita, and a shit ton of heroin. The only good thing about New Castle is the A.I. Dupont, this children's hospital. Anyone that lives outside of Wilmington in New Castle are pretty much proto-pennsylvannians or just rock people.

That's pretty much all you need to know about DE.

pic very much related

damn right frenchie

I mean. You have no sales tax. You got that going for you

>the sacred chicken plant
tell me more

I lived next to a chicken farm for one year, I moved because of the smell.

Rock people?

Fucking hell it's like a fallout map.

Almost every large company is incorporated due to Delaware's chancery court

R-rock people?

I worked on the wildest Senate campaign, which took place in DE. It's not so bad, but everything north of the canal revolves around Wilmington, which revolves around a select few folks. This area is truly an ode to American suburbia. You have to accept that and learn to deal with its annoying emptiness, or else you'll go crazy. Indeed, this is not unique to DE.

I drove to the edge of Georgetown once and can tell you that the state is longer than it might seem.

>Rock people
Someone pls explain this

Half the people in my county are employed in the chicken processing plant. Pretty much a holy shrine for us Delawareans.

Yeah that's where the satan worshippers hang out among other things. Got a guy up there I talk to over HAM radio.

Du Pont dynastic conspiracies

Oh and corporations get away with paying nothing in taxes

we're democrat thanks to (((wilmington)))

Jesus christ american cities are dystopian

Probably because the entire government is so corrupt cities are planned with 100 year old ludicrously bad standards (resulting in unnecessary urban sprawl)

People from neighboring states go shopping to avoid sales tax in their own, otherwise better in every conceivable manner, state.

Wilmington is not that bad, the Riverfront is getting better

Bump to give the 15 minutes of fame going

new yorkers buy cheap cigarettes.

Literally the only thing our state has is making fun of Rhode Island for being smaller than us. I went to summer camp in PA one year and this counselor asked where we were from. When I said Delaware, he said he thought it was its own separate entity connected by the toll bridges. We're a joke to the rest of the east coast. The only good thing is that we don't have sales tax, but this drives a shit tom of tourists here down in the summer. I'm surprised Chris Christie hasn't stormed out beaches / the bay like it's fucking D-Day. Also, Kent county thinks they're better than everybody. At least New Castle and Sussex know our state sucks.

I just realized I know almost nothing about Delaware. Nothing really distinguishing about it.

I want to see the rest of the map.

I'm in Somerset (MD)