*ATTENTION*

*ATTENTION*

A "White Male" by the name "Blake" has been targetted and attacked by his "Communist" teacher and the University team. His crime? Refusing to be humiliated in front of 100s of people! Take your time and read his story, he had to take a MANDATORY "Religious" class in order to graduate, in that class they were forced to watch a 15 minute+ Trans rights video and get educated on "Evil white males".

When Blake voiced his opinion on why he thinks this was wrong, he was thrown out of class and threatened to be kicked out and fail to graduate. Now here comes to the vilest piece you can hear, he was given an option and what an option it was!

His only option is that he will need to stand in front of his whole class and apologise for being a "Straight WHITE male", after which he will be subject to humiliation by the students and the teacher for the sheer fact that he was born as a "White male".

Help us spread this, everyone needs to know what's happening across American TAX funded institutions so that others can speak out.

Help us get this trending on facebook and twitter by sharing and reposting with #ClassWar

Contact the student for interviews at [email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

thefire.org/
twitter.com/Millenniel.../status/972202079661027329
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struggle_session

sci-hub.hk/https://doi.org/10.1177/0966735014542378
discord.me/polofficial
discord.me/globalpolitics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nypa but have a bump

what school?

Tell him to send his story to one of the anti-sjw YouTubers to help him. They could interview him.

Wear a hidden camera and show what a fucking joke US schools are now and why nobody should go to them any more (ie: cut off their money).

What forced confession level bullshit is this, seriously. What school?
Also, contact F.I.R.E
thefire.org/

What fucking bullshit that thinks they can compel you to believe their bullshit and force your opinions on threat of not graduating.

Retweet twitter.com/Millenniel.../status/972202079661027329

so he a good boy who dindu niffin? talk shit get hit nazi losers.

In Sweden you also have to do stuff like that before you graduate from computer engineering school.

just get him to pretend he's gender queer like all the other upper middle class white college students who want to be "diverse"

this would get severe disciplinary charges for this teach here if not termination. Depending a bit, if a repeated offense or earlier offenses. Byebye.

Why are you allowing these fucked up teacher do this pathetic indoctrination and play these sick games on their students? This is cruelty towards children for the first, and it ranges in under tons of other offenses as well.

These teachers has to go, they are obviously not fit for this and should be denied working with children ever again, just as sexual predators. Neither should they be allowed ANY position in gov, county or state

This, where is Steven "Iron pyres for kike liars" Crowder.

why didn't precious snookiewoookie just walk his happy ass out of the class in "protest" instead of acting like a nigger and chimping out? loss of any moral highground. enjoy getting buttfucked by the (((system))).

bump

nigger

gut higher education. they are all commie plants, satanists, rscists

Why the fuck does the university have two states in the name?

Thought exercise: all globalists are forcibly removed from the north american continent

any more links to this? your pic "only" asks him for apologizing for disrupting the class, being disrespectful, bla bla sjw shit.
but it says nothing about apologizing for being white.
any more info on that?

anyway, another user already suggested to send this to a youtuber like sargon, no matter what you think of him, he can reach many people and has the power to make the story big.

So this is the power of the flaggot?

This is scary.

This reminds me A LOT of Mao Ze Dongs humiliation trials in China during the Cultural Revolution. Almost nearly identical in fact.

cut off your peniis and youre a woman

Communists are all the fucking same and absolutely suck at innovating except when it comes to ruining society.

Learn to pick your battles jackass.

get a lawyer and start comparing this to the struggle meetings in china

If it's anyone of you in this thread and this crap is actually real . Do not only deliver a complaint to the principal, but contact the board in your county / state (depending on this is arranged) and tell what happened. This shit is highly illegal. They will bring the hammer down on them if the teachers are all doing this and defending it, causing them to get shitloads of trouble, so that's funny too. Here shit like this would end up on the news and discussion with the polticians and everything, I am not memeing

yeah lets all be cowards and never speak up.

>999

What's your emergency user? ;)

Dude I would have so much fun with that. I'd pull that amazing atheist sketch where he whips himself while apologizing for being white and make. Agree and amplify is the best strategy to demonstrate how ludicrous it is in this situation.

In civilized countries, the number is 911.

Man up, faggot.

Have someone video it user. It will go viral and you will receive a martyr's treatment.

Shit, I meant the other guy.

it is exactly the same shit, as if they had a culture revolution already, they act like this. They are just looking for someone to pick on to drive their shit, if they had a revolution already it would have been even worse in part china, they would just single out someone to do this crap with, beat them up and... eat them... yes they did this under the cultural revolution in china lit at the universities, there were cooking all over the place outside the universities.

Now they won't do that here though, the chineese are subhuman scum. But in places like viewtnam they did exactly the same - eating people, but people did indeed get killed there too

these """"people"""" have NOTHING to do at the schools and they should be removed, so do something to ensure that if you are in this country or at this campus or this is in fact you

Need more info user. Can you link to a more detailed description of what happened in the classroom? We really do need to make sure this Lake guy dindu nuffin, otherwise we'll end up having egg on our faces.

that's actually a good idea. tell them you wish to apologize and use the platform to speak up.
ask someone else to film it for you

>American colleges

Why would anybody attend them now? You go into a debt of hundreds of thousands for subpar education. Why don't you guys come to europe, I'm sure we won't mind having the best and the brightest americans here.

Or go to trade schools.
The meme of tradespeople being stupid was so strong it created a huge dip in the number of them, now those that were doing it are all fucking loaded and without debt and doing a job useful to society.

This. Depending on where you go you can get a cheap college education that isn't totally filled with SJWs.

Not going to lie though, there are still a lot of them, but not enough to pull this kind of shit.

all your word games do is justify your killers

isnt europe being raided by the mamulks and the tunis pirates?
or do i am confusing ages again?

tweet this shit to peterson and the like. they will pick it up

OH
WOW
everyone read this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struggle_session

That works too. You can turn it into a business too if your clever. Just have to watch out for automation...

Wrong timeline bub, this is the trump one.

MFW i read your post in Tokie Wartooth's voice

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struggle_session
thanks user, there we go, this is exactly what this is, and it is calculated

Claim a religious exemption or drop out of class it is worth it

Depends on the departement. The big difference is that we atleast don't have general education classes. Although a funny allegation that I heard, our alliance of university students apparently tried to create a new sub-deparetement called "ministry of handling jews and gas". It was shut down, but you can imagine how the reaction would have been different in the US.

Europe: 90 - 100 % white depending on country
US: 56 % white

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struggle_session

indeed
and it is direct from satan
like all torture

You have to take a stand and stop this NOW!!!!! Speak up before its too late!

you can actually use that here now, well it must be like soon 10 years ago or so they allowed it. Before it was 112 and 113, still in use, one is for ambulance other police. Fire is probably 111 or something. Anyways whatever it is you can just call 911 here now. Shit like this should ofc be international in case you are abroad and something happens

It was 80% white when I was 1 yead old in 1990. That's like 1 generation, so, Europe will be the same in a few years.

again, can anyone provide a link? right now this is just a wild claim by OP

This!!!!!! NOW!
I still dont know what fucken school this is?!

Can recommend The Cultural Revolution by Frank Dikötter for more on the topic, it has a good balance between being academic and entertaining.
Struggle Sessions are only the tip of the Iceberg of fucked up shit that happens under Communism, it's like Marquis de Sade, Kafka and Monty Python got together to write history.

Could Islam stop this? They have none of this shit in their societies. I don't understand why pol cares so much for the west, they don't care about us. Why not move on?
(this doesn't apply to the nazis since they will still discriminate against the people who take them in, whether it be Asian wives or Islam)

campusreform.org/?ID=10622

>Could Islam stop this? They have none of this shit in their societies

AH ! yeah go ahead and criticize Islam , see where it's going to take you.

Americans wanted this, let them suffer.

This is the professor. Credentials looks like shit and "Christian Feminist Theology" sounds like a contradiciton
P.S. this info is public and this is from the universitiy's website

What are you implying, fingol? The only cumture you have left is swedish. Everything else is sami you uneducated fuck. Back to the urals with you

China...

This is why we should not throw plastic in the sea

Still no evidence this is real OP

I would get up there and do nothing except talk about how shitty US public school are, how much of it is a waste of money, how worthless public sector employees are, etc.
But I have a job that didn't involve fucking around in """"school"""" for several years

No one wanted this. Leftist pushed it on us slowly for the last 50 years and boomers were too fucking weak minded and feeble to fight back because they were a spoiled generation.

Honestly I would like to know what actually happened. Not saying that these brainwashing classes should take place, but if he was disrupting the class then he is wrong too

you dont even have to go that far

just check the "woman" box

i now have a "minority & women"-owned business

someone tell me why this wouldn't work

"ecofeminist theology"

they just keep on making up weird words that does not make sense at fucking all

Here is profs latest work published.
sci-hub.hk/https://doi.org/10.1177/0966735014542378
Just a bunch of big words thrown in a blender. How the fuck someone like this gets to call themselves a doctor is retarded

Holee fuk

I'll actually read this, I found it. ty Hans

>ecofeminist theology

wtf is this even?

satanism.
nothing more
nothing less

it seems to be third in a trilogy.

can I read this without being confused if I know not much about this topic?

He should begin identifying as female. I went to an art school that was as libtard as it gets, these people won't know how to handle it. How can he apologize for being a white male when he has been female the whole time.

>How the fuck someone like this gets to call themselves a doctor is retarded
this, another big problem with this nonsense, isn't that it's just nonsenese, but takes away resources from real actual fucking research. A real scientist needed that spot too, because there are only so few of them, and you guys let them take a PhD in things like transenv philosophy, that's not a real thing.

They don't allow that here, and they have lit kicked out swedish """doctors""" that came to the universities here on several occations, going through their work they found out it was all just hogwash not based on science at all but just nonsense. So then they revoke all rights to academia here.

I disagree. Most people don't have the courage to stand up to these ugly, obese screaming cult members. It's ok for one person to yell back every now and then, and reject their religious horseshit.

>constantly making up words and large vocabulary
>No social skills
>irritated very easily
>lack of ability to read emotions and misinterpreting common behavior/social signals as threats
>no empathy

Telling you most sjw professors have Asperger

Boomers were the first ones to adopt this shit. They were the hippies dancing and doing drugs, "free love" and supporting the Vietcong and Marxism back home.
Americans wanted this. They wanted egalitarianism and equality and all of that other Marxist tripe. Anyone who warned about it was shouted down (like McCarthy) It's not the Boomers who were too weak minded and feeble to fight back, it was Classic Americana; the middle class who shrunk back into their homes and watched TV while negros burned down their cities and commies infiltrated every institution in the land.

There's no turning back from this path. There is only ruin in our future.

people here know that jews control the media, the banks and the political system but the fact that they also completely control academia here is often overlooked, leaving people clutching their pearls and wondering how any resources could be allocated to shit like this.

>theologies

sweetheart listen, by the evidence of the fruits produced within & by you youve only one theology: that of THE dragon, with a thin veneer of liberalism

well, because ph-D(octorate)
doctor of philosophy

I am a researcher here in cuckland. Our new budget allocates more money to female led research programs, especially dumb ecofeminist cunts like this. It's fucking embarrassing what feminism has done to science

>feminist theology

I wonder what her thoughts are on 1 Corinthians 14:34

OP here get in these

discord.me/polofficial
discord.me/globalpolitics

Yes, the books are pretty much self-contained. I recommend to read the other two anyway, they're also interesting.

like she would give a shit
she would disregard or cast aside any scripture she could not manage to twist to fit her narrative

besides
"feminazi theology" doesnt contain "Christian" that you presume

but she styles herself as a Christian Feminist

Bump

better OP of same topic for a rundown

yeah, what this user is saying / referring to!
"we" can't even help out if we don't even know where this is happening at. Stop being evasive already, it's time to stand up!

Kill yourself nigger

TFW CHOOSING THE CORRECT HILL TO DIE ON

ok
i chuckled
and since we have "Christian" in close proximity, then whatever it is near is necessarily Christian

:P

Make a list kid. Piece together some bombs and blow the fucking classroom up.

Shitfuck commies

Buy the biggest firework you can and set it off in the classroom.

It's insane to me that these kinds of people exist. How many 1000's of hours of their life do they have logged to devotion, and why aren't they familiar with the content yet? They just show up to church 4 sundays a year to sing and give money?