Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=9ne7OvLWXkM
youtube.com/watch?v=SQAJ52o1GAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop being a kike puppet

I forgot about this sandnigger.

Sup Forums makes her moist

she wanted richard spencer.

She’s strangely hideous and attractive at the same time.

I'll never forget the way she looked at Spencer when interviewing him. You could tell she longed to be fucked by a real man her entire life being devoid of such pleasure.

Someone post that pic

the vice interview

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=9ne7OvLWXkM

vidya of her talking about Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=SQAJ52o1GAs

>she may have a better career, better life prospects, more integrity and more intelligence than me, but I caught her in a funny looking screen cap, so there!

we could be saving the huwite race but u playin

VICE is garbage, they've jumped the proverbial shark in degeneracy with their stores about cooking with Vag yeast and Sperm.

Why the fuck does she wear giant 1970s glasses

>when your IQ matches your shoe size

literately a 5
those teef

if only being a nazi was really a thing. on the inside user

hnnnnnnnng so nerdy i gET HARD

You know she was admiring.

She really should try some other glasses. Those look horrible on her.

She needs a lot of facial surgery to look good senpai. Probably figures nobody is going to look at her troll face anyway.

Stop trying to undermine your own people.

I think she might be secretly redpilled. You can't look that ARYAN, work for Jewish media and Not get redpilled.

She doesn't even look bad tho. Does have very drunken vibe to her though, is she high or drunk all the time she talks?

How Hard?>

Somewhere...
...far away...
some degenerate didn't get his 25cm of wood up his ass

It's a trick, she flirts with ourguys to make them comfortable enough to give her enough material. Cantwell took the bait like a dumb fuck, acted like a tough guy and look what it got him.

Anyone who works for the media starts to realize that at the end of the day they are prostitutes who have to put food on the table. This, combined with her contact with /our/ politics must create a certain redpilling.

And i think she is very pretty, it's just that she adopts (adopted?) the whole feminist i-am-not-a-piece-of-meat looks.

Deliberately making herself unattractive, the whole feminist i-am-not-a-piece-of-meat looks. She is very pretty and feminine IMO.

DICKED

holy kek i knew she reminded me of someone

That face is why I'm a nazi. Breed out the uglies, EUGENICS NOW!!!

lmao the bottom left