Do you guys ever forget that racism isn’t normal around other people?

do you guys ever forget that racism isn’t normal around other people?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NmfF3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>being around other people

hahaha norman pls

Sometimes, but I'm usually pretty good about hiding my powerlevel, even if it means being anti-social, because sometimes I can't help but let some politically incorrect banter sneak out.

Yeah me and my friends are racist as shit and when we're at small gatherings and we're racist sometimes libtards there will get completely shocked. One person asked how we could possibly be so casually racist and we just answered that's how we are. Most of them won't say anything and the ones that do usually just get offended once then realize we aren't going to stop.

no, because here it is perfectly normal

Racism is fake news.

I just had a Jamaican uber driver, he was pretty chill, he talked about his homeland in a way I wish I could talk about America.

Although one time we did have a black person we know there get incredibly pissed at us because we kept saying nigger but we just said it's a word we use, we didn't actually think he was a nigger and we call many people and things niggers because it's just apart of our vocabulary. He still didn't like it oh well, if you get mad over the word nigger you might just be a nigger.

So this is the power of phoneposting.

Me and my friends are the same. Know what the best part is? I'm a mutt, so I just call the libtards racist for telling me to stop using the word nigger.

You sound like a wigger faggot.

fuck off muttdoch

pretty fucking normal regardless who your talking to, specially mescans

He's pretty much the exact opposite of a wigger, you stupid FAGGOT.

I use the word negro as a common denominator for all people, instead of saying " this guy " or "that dude" I used this negro or that negro. In Argentina it's not that racist since "negro" it's even a nickname to some people who have very dark skin also it literraly means "black " we don't have an equivalent to "nigger "

Most people are actually just as racist as you are but they are scared to show it.

You want to talk about America in rasta-language?

There is a level of normie tier racism you can get away with most people. If you push the envelope a little bit further you can start some entry level redpills.

No but I am careful to distinguish between racism and race realism.
>What is melanocortin
>archive.is/NmfF3

It has actually started to be a normal daily thing. Everyone drops the bomb at least once a day.

It makes me happy to see that people are waking up and buying my point of view.

We have done good fellow anons and anonitas.

10/10.

>racism
WTF is racism, let me in on your programming because only brainwashed people SEEM to know.
IRL there's no such thing.

starting to become pretty normal in denmark
I shittalk muslims with my coworkers almost every day

Never seen a Greenland flag here.

never seen this M&M episode? Link?
Or is it leaked from the next? are you Murdoch? if so love your show dude! keep it up!

Nomal???
We are the normal people, they are brainwashed Zoglings. Get your damn head out of your ASS

newfag

first of all, define "racism", second of all, i do frequently

I've never seen the US flag on the moon

Yes it is.

do you guys ever forget that other races aren't normal to real people?

Most people are racist but don't want to get called out on it. so you gotta start small

"basketball-americans"
"ethnic"
"urban"
"negro"

as long as you don't say nigger in public you're fine.

BASED MURDOCHY

It depends on if you are actually a professional in a respected trade. Of course some goons are always going to slip through but thats what REC and screen cap are for. Catch a professional saying racist shit and you can kill an entire career with one screen cap. Oh lawd.

Hey, my youth. Some boy dem, dey pon de corner an' ting, an... de boy dem sell some tings and ting, an... I gwa'an, an' I say... oh, dem nah wan' gimme my money an ting. An'... every corner my corner an... I want my money an' ting, ya know? Ah no see dat! Go, go, ya know, me wan' deal with de case proper. Ya nah see it?

Anyone ever fuck a nigger?

I have learned to hide my power levels.
No matter what happens I never address race.
This is only necessary because I live in a #Diverse city.
When I want to get cheeky and really amp it up I have to bump from zero to like two.
The highest level any norman can handle in my city is The_Blumpf tier idiocy.
Just wearing a frickin' MAGA hat, no joke, is itself triggering where I live.
Once I realized that I was forever an outsider who must live a dual life it became easier.
It's like being a monk.
The vow of silence is the protection.

nah just get past it and say it whenever they annoy you unless it would be 500% autistic ... its liberating

I fucked a muslima cosovo Albanian once. Had sincere regrets for a period of time because of extreme amounts of hair on her back.

I’m only racist on Sup Forums. In my real life I treat everyone with dignity and respect, and for the most part both race- and sex-relations are better than ever, imo. I swear all this “racewar now” and “the world is falling apart” is just a huge meme. Day-to-day life, I see none of it except on (((tv))).

Racism is completely normal, always. Racism isn't hate, bigotry is. And unless you are in classy, landed circles, racism is healthy.

I had two shots and I regret passing on both.
Race traitor or no, each of them were smoking hot.

I’ve kissed a few. Never stuck my dick in one though. I can see where the white grills are coming from - there’s a “forbidden fruit” aspect to the idea. I would, but I’m married now.

I make it a general rule that if I hear any white person going on about "anti-racism" in any city (living in Portland, Ore.) They either have one or less actual non-white, non-asian friends, or they are on the bottom of the pecking order in their particular group or community.

It's easy to say you're not racist if the black kids walk all over you. I think it's more that liberal kids are more afraid to piss of non-whites than anything else. You get called racist, you get to lose out on some social activities, all because you dared to have an opinion or moment of self-interest that ran counter.

sounds a bit scary. Was it black hair or white hair. Nigger hair is awful.

You sound like a nigger homosexual.

kill yourself shill rat

To be honest, every job I've had and every circle of people I've found myself in are all secretly racist as fuck. They may keep in on the super down low, but you can tell by things they say here and there that they're really thinking "fuck all these spics and niggers".

It was black and looked like pubes.

Yah samtimes yahave ta just be a man na apalagize ta ya woman, ya star tah amounta tings yaputa thru

It is normal around blacks, asians, indians, jews, and everyone expect whites, and thats something I do not want anyone here to forget.

newfag pls this is just embarrassing

Well theres a science reason for that though

This

liberals are obviously more racist than i am

>racism isn’t normal around other people?
LMAO OP you just probed you know nobody. My old job nothing but niggers and cunts, but the white women (especially the liberal shitheads) admitted how they hated the niggers because they all could see and feel how the niggers hated us.

but it is

>be working fast food job
>talking to coworker and shift manager over headset while sweeping
Me:
>if sweeping were an Olympic sport who would win?
Shift manager:
>I think it would Mexico
>because you see them sweeping all the time
>either Mexico or Africa
>it's like their just genetically programmed to be good at cleaning shit

Racism has always been and will always be normal.

>normal
>Sup Forums