Are you a sadist or a masochist, Sup Forums?

Are you a sadist or a masochist, Sup Forums?

Super sadist

No.

The thought of deriving enjoyment from another's suffering disgusts me and the thought of enjoying your own pain sounds pathetic.

You seem like a semi-normal empathetic person.
What are you doing on Sup Forums?

Not sure, but I think women belong in cages.

We're here forever.

Also, I really enjoy how this is the only place on the internet Marxists, fascists and libertarians can have an honest conversation without one fearing the other will dox them.

I like watching people suffer

i like to be dominated by females.

or i tend to want to be the female

>not being both

Masochist but I would genocide all sadists

Sadist I guess, it's not something I enjoy or have pride of but there's not much I can do about it.

Im only a masochist when im really into it

>Sup Forums is only neet neckbeards

i want some people to do well and i want some people to die

This is my first day back in a while. The problem with quitting Sup Forums is that this is a site like almost none other. Other imageboards and anonymous dark web places are good too, but the problem is that they have such a low volume of users that they can't generate the power this place does.
This site was notorious for having edgy sociopath types dominating it's userbase at one point.

>This site was notorious for having edgy sociopath types dominating it's userbase at one point.

The whole site wasnt and isnt Sup Forums newfag.

>This site was notorious for having edgy sociopath types dominating it's userbase at one point.
tht describes the entire internet

Superior sadomasochist

Neither. Why would I want interactions with inferior beings in any form?

Masochists make me wanna beat them up. Does that count as sadism?

You're going to have a lot more interactions with the inferior with Project Ireland 2040

A sadist.

emotional masochist, physical sadist

Same, its weird that most of the people who fancies themselves Anarchist wont came here to post, since this place has a lot less rules than the normal and its pretty mainstream nowadays

Plus, an user its equal to everyother user and not shitting this place is more multicultural than a lot of others. I dont even kno anymore.

same but i only like like people who have have done wrong suffer

I prefer to keep my fantasies in my head where they belong. You can't be a masochist with a long term female partner, they won't respect you.

Yeah but Sup Forums was what made all the headlines. Hence "notorious". It had a lot of truth to it.
Sup Forums takes it to a whole new level though. We out our own spin on it like nobody else. But yes the internet is garbage.

Even though ive been conditioned my entire life to be a kind and understanding person, I cant shake the feeling that I could commit the most unspeakable horrors. Sometimes I get urges to kill the people I love the most, for the most fleeting of seconds

For some weird reason I want to be a sadist, even though I'm not

Sadist but that’s bc of anti social disorder. I’ve literally beat my meat to videos of women getting whipped to a bloody pulp, no sexual acts whatsoever.

Not really a masochist, I'm more into submission than pain.

No, just a regular asshole.

Switch, but M 90% of the time.

What if you’re both but gain courage instead of pleasure?
Asking for a friend

I want to be gently dommed

Sadist, but I keep it purely to the realm of fantasy.
Sure, beating up women is hot as fuck, but I'd never to it outside of a safe context, like if a hypothetical future gf was into BDSM or something.

Sadist but it depends on the situation

>implying the only ways you can be fucked up is my being a sadist/masochist

I'm on Sup Forums every day, even if I know that the more I know the worse my life gets...so, yeah