Ichigo 100% East Side Story finale

was it worth it?

Woah, that was rushed to shit.

translation when?

No, I just want at least two diferents oneshots with versions of the end for Aya and Satsuki (specially for Satsuki) where they are the chosen one (like the many one shots of the author of Kimi No Iru Machi).

Thank you Based Japan for preventing this hack author from trying to destroy her masterpiece.

That was what Japan was hoping to happen when this was originally announced.

Then the author proceeded to create an unnecessary shitstorm.

It was already ruined though. I imagine it ended this fast because literally nobody asked for this, not to mention the MC is a fucking Manaka clone.

let the author make the story he/she wants

How did it end?

Make the cast still act like retarded teenagers despite being in college.

Make Satsuki strip in fucking public in a public bookstore that had security cameras active and powered on.

Yeah, no. Some shit don't have any excuses anymore once you are in college.

>Yeah, no. Some shit don't have any excuses anymore once you are in college.
I'm pretty sure I've seen this shit on my college.

>implying that shit doesnt happen all the time on campus

clearly you went to some chump community college.

>Make Satsuki strip in fucking public in a public bookstore that had security cameras active and powered on.
This makes me wonder what if one day casually she finds a drunk Manaka, she could take advantage of him and rape him? Make him to make her pregnant?

>Make Satsuki strip in fucking public in a public bookstore that had security cameras active and powered on.
What puritanical college did you go to user?

What happened?

Nah alternative endings are an even worse insult to the original series than a bad continuation with new romances.

She defeated the cock?

People aren't suddenly more mature after entering college you know. In fact most of the time they're even more retarded than high school students because they still have the high school mentality without parents and such keeping them in check and they tend to go out of control.

>above average art
>pretty good ecchi rom com
>all work gets axed
I know this one suck but why does shueisha hate her?

BUMP

Shueisha was Ayafag.

So what happened?

Is that the new guy?
Did he get the previous mc's sloppy leftover?

Ntr end she shouldnt make this

Can someone post a link to the chapter? I can't find it in maru at all

Wasn't it always meant to be a short series (like around 6 chapters)?

It was only meant to run a few chapters to begin with though.

I'd rather a greasy bald man than a fucking clone of Manaka. Keep her pressed into happiness.

I think he won Aya's hymen.

No but good fucking riddance, this shit is horrible.

fuck off it was good