Why does she make this face??

Why does she make this face??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BX3aHmdnBPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

by me

She just accepted 10000Yen from me in exchange for succ.

she saw a picture of you and now she's creeped out

I still can't understand what's with those gray things under the gochiusa's pupils.

Style

She just learned dick tastes better than coffee and she's having an existential crisis.

That's the face she makes when I destroy her tight pussy just like how Genghis Khan pillaged Samarkand.

My cum.

She knows that she won't have enough to pay the month's rent, and will have to make the rest of the money somehow.

While I've never had a girl do it for me before, I believe it's called blushing.

now that you point it out, it looks like her eyes have additional lenses

Low intelligence

cawfee

I've never noticed this before.

it's not used very often, but it's there

Fuck you China I don't want to update Windows

my wife China is taking our jobs

too late, if you see it, that means Chino already got in your eye

Many times it is the case that hard working Sharons are forced out of work by outsourcing jobs in moe to Gyno. What do they expect us to work for free? Sad!

That is the face she makes when it was a critical moment in the history of the world. As in 1991 Boris Yeltsin, president of Russia, and the leaders of Ukraine and Belarus had signed a treaty dissolving the Soviet Union. The five republics were now suddenly independent but nobody had consulted the Central Asian leaders themselves. Angry, frustrated, fearful, feeling abandoned by their “mother Russia,” and terrified about the consequences, the leaders sat up all night to discuss their future.

It was strange to see the heirs of conquerors of the world—Genghis Khan, Tamerlane, and Babar—so cowered. They were tied to Moscow in thousands of ways, from electricity grids to road, rail, and telephone networks. Central Asia had become a vast colony producing raw materials—cotton, wheat, metals, oil, and gas—for the Soviet industrial machine based in western Russia. They feared an economic and social collapse as Yeltsin cast them out of the empire. That night a deputy Turkmen foreign minister said, “We are not celebrating—we are mourning our independence.”

You can't fool me. Your intelligence level isn't high enough to hide the fact that your post came from a book called 'Postcards from Stanland: Journeys in Central Asia'.

M-M-MASAKA

She's yuri.

thingken of the cawfee

She is thinking of ME, her boyfriend who will MARRY her in the future.

Who is the biggest number 1 Sharofag on Sup Forums?

I'm in love with user's wife!

The repressed working proletariat class who sympathizes with Щхягр's trouble with money in the quickly-evolving capitalistic cobblestone-tiled town ruled under the tyranny of the rabbits.
youtube.com/watch?v=BX3aHmdnBPQ

10.50$

It should be noted that I, Sharo-chan's boyfriend, is not only the number one Sharo-chan's fan on Sup Forums, but also the only TRUE Sharo-chan fan on Sup Forums. Everyone else here are perverted freaks who only "likes" her for her body and the false rumor of her being a slut who fucks for money (which is NOT true at all). But I know the true Sharo-chan; and I love her for her hard-working nature and her gentle kindness which she onlys shows around me.
I'm the only man fit for Sharo-chan. Everyone else here are losers.

You're not fooling anyone. You're just paying Sharo to be your GIRLFRIEND for a day and pretend you're getting MARRIED.

>You're just paying Sharo to be your GIRLFRIEND for a day
Now why would anyone do that?

My Wife Chino is so Cute.
ERP with Cocoa-san
MARRY my girlfriend Sharo-chan
By me.
Sxrap/Щхягр
$10.50
EXACTLY
Chiya's Japanese Pussy
And Chiya's asian husband
Cawfee
Gween tee
Sex
with
Chino
Sexpet Rize
Rize ded
Roze = Rize
Chimame sex
Aoyama's blue mountains
Flexible Berserker Megu daughteru
INTELLIGENT
No yuri allowed
(Me/You/They)
GochiUzebkeztan
Splitting the cake into 5 equal parts
Random CAPITALIZATION of words

This doesn't look like one meme a day to me.

More like one meme a week.
Even Gochiusa fans aren't capable of spitting out creative memes every day like machines.

cake

sex

with

Syarp

covfefe

because she's a fucking asshole

>she's getting fucked in the asshole.

I

want

no

more

anime