Women care about personali-

youtu.be/PsYcA-SGGGc

Bump

Men don't care about personality either. The difference is that women can now afford to choose mates based only on looks, and 80% of men are not attractive.

What do you think about the work of catfishman?

>bitter incel takes out his quiet rage on some random whore

Why not become attractive instead of being a bitter little bitch? Protien powder + pushups and situps everyday and you'll have absurd gains for the first few months.

Women text minimum 10 guys at once. Unless you’ve actually fucked her you’re just entertainment.

you can only gain about a point or two by lifting and fixing your wardrobe, skin care, etc.

face and height are everything. if you aren't top 5% you basically have to hope you luck into getting laid. zyzz already had good bone structure and height before he started steroids. if you are ugly no amount of muscle will help you.

>95% of men aren’t married or dating

Incels truly have low IQ

could you losers fuck off?

>face and height are everything
Objectively incorrect. Height improves your access to taller women. Facial features are of secondary importance as well. Status and Power are what attracts roasties.

What about jelqing? Even an ugly manlet will get lots of pussy if he has muscles and a big dick.

Yeah, giving your money to a roastie to get what she gives Chad for free is fair

r9k is for normies now

>Yeah, giving your money to a roastie to get what she gives Chad for free is fair

The solution is obvious. Become Chad. Stop making excuses. There's nothing that dries up a pussy faster than a weak man.

Everyone pays for sex at some point. Whether with money or attention. And loads of women make more money than their men.

>Braindamaged incel making more excuses

>face and height are everything
negative

>And loads of women make more money than their men.

This is a red flag. If this is you, move your own and shared assets to clandestine bitcoin and monero wallets only you have the keys to and try to be the one to file for divorce when you catch her cheating.

"Girlfriends" are just legal prostitutes

Powerful.

Most people are average, only about 20%, and you likely fall into this category, are fat and beta enough that women will never respect them.

So are wives, ever since the abolition of coverture.

>and communism works on paper, guys
get in the real world, dude, and stop being a sheltered virgin

>fought but ultimately failed to save his offspring/legacy
seems about right

My disgust for incels can't be expressed by mere words

This, this is probably the hardest redpill to swallow but it's true as fuck.

Nobody here feels sorry for you

And yet he cant seem to find himself a decent haircut.

>tfw attractive as fuck and have no problem getting girls or socializing

Later virgins

Too young, way too young.
F

>attractive is defined as being above average

>hurr 80% of men are below average

You’re a fucking retarded cuckold, kys

>bodily attractiveness
you're specifying something that nobody is talking about. we're not talking about having hot bod you dumb fucking ausfalian. we're talking about overall attractiveness, and the face is literally all you need. if you don't have it you're fucked.

pic related is a underweight lanklet, has never touched a weight in his life and has gotten more pussy by accident then you've attained in your entire life through your pathetic and futile attempts at being attractive.

You're most probably the backup guy.
Unironically a milf (40-ish) just left her husband and moved in with a guy in his 20s I know.

>catfishman
God among men
He's pretty much the one being catfished anyway, the roastoids he meets irl always fraud their tinder pics

Also, women don't care if you're a pedo, smell after work, fap to anime, or whatever the fuck you do in your own time. They don't even care if you're a slut surrounded by women, in fact they love it. As long as you're the cunt who's out there collecting your harem with no fucks given, they love it. Only time girls I knew got bitchy over me was the time I fucked a 16 year old (while I was 25) since they all got envious over it, including my older sister.

If you aren't a really ugly bastard and aren't a total scrawny and boring loser, you can do whatever the fuck you want. Especially in this ''degenerate'' world. Unfortunately most 'men' today have turned into boring and domesticated losers and this is why they're becoming obsolete. It's a shame. I blame capitalism, comfort-ness, technology, feminisation, and consumerism for this. Meanwhile I know poles, russians, middle easterners, niggers, and all kinds of mixed race who keep their harems in control.

Domestication is a man's worst enemy.

>the solution is obvious, just fulfill a mathematical impossibility since all men can’t be better than all other men

Another retarded cuckold LARPing as the opposite of what he really is

No, it means that women CONSIDER 80% of men to be below-average. They dismiss the vast majority of men due to hypergamy.

another stupid nigger cuckold who doesn’t understand a thing about human sexuality or gender

Lol not true

>I am all men

Incel logic, everyone. You only need to get your own shit in order, not every pathetic weakling's on the planet.

penis size game works in college or in social circles but you have to actually fuck someone first

You stated their perception as if it was fact you fucking idiot

The way you worded it defended them for what they do

Nu-Sup Forums is all pussy cuckolds who can’t even manage to be red pilled without somehow finding a way to flip it around and kiss women’s asses, larping as an alpha when everyone knows you’re just another cuck

True dat man. Da wallet attracts all da roasties.

>we should just leave most white men in the dust and try to out nigger the niggers

Yeah see you’re a dumb kike cuckold

The best pussy is the one you pay for. You pay them and they go away.

Most men are incel without being aware of it

>You pay them and they go away.
You pay them to go away is probably what you meant by paying a prostitute.

>Most people are average, only about 20%, and you likely fall into this category, are fat and beta enough that women will never respect them.
nope, I'm unironically
>6'1
>180, I lift so low bf%
>white, blond hair blue eyes
>26
>6 figure income
>graduate STEM degree
>8" dick
never had a girl interested in me. I can't even use penis size game like I have seen better-looking people do. my face is shit so I have no chance.

talk, please.

my post was mainly based on the concept of general marriage and monogamy dying out. I'm blackpilled in terms of this and how it effects society in general. My point is basically saying that in a normal world, it's only the top 20% of men who actually reproduce, and that's with multiple women. The 'losers' just kill each other off and commit rapes.

Again, I don't agree with this as a vision of my own *perfect* society, but my own thing isn't happening in the real world right now. Right now we are unknowingly seeping into classic polygamy society, but instead of a harem, it's a smartphone contacts list.

>I have to get every hu-white man laid no matter how weak, worthless or unmotivated he is
>YOU'RE A KEKOLD

wew

how did any of this show he was a pedo?

Money > Face > Body > Height
As long as you’re above 5’9” height doesn’t matter as much. Otherwise, height is second.

Pretty annoying seeing these dumb losers call me “involuntarily celebate” all the time when the last time I made a move on a girl I fucked her brains out, I wish one of them would have the balls to have conversations like this in person and say it to my face

>hurr 80% of men are below average
But women actually do rate 80% of men as below average.
the absolute state of you.

>blacks are superior because they have lots of children

t. Brain dead quasi-nigger

>insecure how others will view him on an anonymous image board

When did I make that statement? You're the one offering up your imaginary girlfriend for the "good of the white race"

On fucking OK Cupid where they’ve all ridden the cock carousel and are looking for nerdy beta cuck losers who actually use internet dating for their beta bux

It’s probably not even that bad

The future is robotic

>It’s probably not even that bad

Your solution is to just have kids, you say most white men are hopeless

Well good luck out breeding the niggers dumbass

Your children will be raped and murdered for being white

Stop hiding your wizard level.

>It’s probably not even that bad
it unironically is
>he thinks all women aren't all riding the carousel and fucking the same pool of men
At least have the courtesy to be sluts for ugly guys.

If you cant do that consistently with attractive girls you're incel in my opinion

How many girls have you guys fucked?
These threads allways make it seem like the people posting in them are just the biggest bunch of losers.
If you're reasonably attractive and charming getting girls isn't anywhere near as difficult as you guys seem to think it is. And this whole "chicks don't care about anything but dickk" is a lie too 'cause my ex keeps calling me every other month wanting to "grab a coffee" and we broke up like 16 months ago.
Do you honestly even try talking to them?

Maybe if you’re a gen z cuck raised on fast food and single mothers

>The way you worded it defended them for what they do

I'm not sure how you can think that when I posted it with a White Sharia image. Are you an illiterate negroid?

>You stated their perception as if it was fact

It is a fact that this is how they perceive the world.

>the niggers
It's the beaners who are breeding like roaches. Niggers are actually dwindling.

7, first time I was 15

Women's rights were a mistake.

Dead in a sauna?

this

>Your solution is to just have kids, you say most white men are hopeless

Those are both premises you and OP provided, learn how to read, nigger. Until the world is sane again (which may never happen) the average man IS hopeless. If you want happiness in YOUR life, you're going to have to rise above the common man, not demand everything be handed to you like some communist crybaby.

I already gave my stats here: , I'm too old to be Gen Z. I grew up in a stable home with 2 parents who've never divorced. Again, face is everything.

12. I started late tho at 21.. it grew exponentially ever since. I fucked like 7 chicks in 1 year.i am actually extremely good looking i just have 0 social skills

How old are you now? And what are your wievs on women compared to other posters in this thread?
I feel like the really bitter people in this thread probably haven't fucked many girls at all

The star that burns twice as bright...

>can’t

What the fuck said I can’t? I didn’t try since you fucking faggot. Why can’t you retards accept that maybe some men who aren’t completely worthless see women as an annoying nuisance in some points of their lives and aren’t always trying to get laid instead of just building up yourself and letting women come to you or just taking a break from them to figure out a better way of fulfilling your desires without destroying your life with psychotic spiteful leftist women who try to ruin you for getting bored of their dumbasses

Enjoy your life falling apart because you’re a small time hedonistic dumbass

Girls don’t care about dick or dick size save a tiny minority. Studies have shown that dick doesn’t matter to them. They want someone who’s not a lazy POS. Money or lack thereof, causes the problems.

25, in the degenerate robot fucker leaf so I'm sure you can imagine my opinion

Can you answer this aswell? I just wanna see if I'm right in my hypotheses, that normal guys aren't the ones really bitter about women

>rise above
no you just need to be born with good facial bone structure, even height is secondary

you can be broke, a felon, retarded etc. and as long as you have a nice face you will have women throwing themselves at you. this is how men operate except the difference is that men's evaluation of women is normally distributed (more or less) and women's evaluation of men is not.

>attractive is defined as being above average
not really. It's defined by having certain features, with a certain ratio of size, distance and proportion from each other feature, symmetrically.
Not a lot of people have that.
"average" is defined as "not quite attractive, but not vomit inducing either".

>Girls don’t care about dick or dick size save a tiny minority.
not really, knew guys who would get tons of girls once word gets around about their penis size. girls lie on surveys.

That qualifies as "can't." Look at this woman getting rustled over semantics.

You are likely very autistic

You seem to have invested your ego quite heavily into the "I'm a poor victim not born with everything perfect" act, so I'll just leave you to it. If you really are so weak, ugly and pathetic you should consider killing yourself for the betterment of the hu-white race.

Dude, I've seen fat fucks with good personalities pull extremely hot women. It's hard to believe, but it does happen

>graduate STEM degree
what gave it away?

you are unsalavgeably retarded, the two posts in the chain i responded to were explicitly discussing the role of bodily attractiveness

I guess they are lieing hoe roasties then user. Bitches.

Im not arguing about my strategy as an individual you fucking idiot, of course we’re all trying to be fucking better than each other, but I don’t go around jerking myself off for it on the internet

>And loads of women make more money than their men.
and the overwhelming majority of them will divorce the men that under-earn them. its true.

I could never understand /r9k/‘s obsession with dicks. Unless she’s already interested in fucking you she’s not gonna see it. And 5 inches is the average anyway. Chicks don’t understand what big or small is unless it’s a microdick or bad dragon sized.

>80% of men are not attractive.
Who do you think decides that retard?

I havent had sex in like 6 months lmao. Its not that Im trying and getting shot down though. It doesnt excite me enough to actively seek it out anymore.

Yep some guys just have a lot of pull or a lot of money. Money makes men look really hot user

Women don't care about dick size, seriously. I've never heard of a woman leaving a guy because his dick was too small and jelqing is a sure fire way to injure yourself

>You seem to have invested your ego quite heavily into the "I'm a poor victim not born with everything perfect"
except the only thing that actually matters is face, and I was born with a shit one, other qualities do not actually matter to women in Western countries, which is what the thread is about?

Yep.

so youre saying I can go fuck other girls and my 7/10 gf wont give a shit as long as I'm buff?

Over 20 (most were one nighters), but I'm in my late thirties so...