Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Based Dad Edition

>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>News in german
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article174319441/Sachsen-Anhalt-Poggenburg-tritt-von-allen-AfD-Spitzenaemtern-zurueck.html
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/sigmar-gabriel-ex-spd-chef-wird-neuer-regierung-nicht-angehoeren-a-1197029.html

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=JN5lILtlxKk
abcnews.go.com/amp/International/wireStory/turkish-group-press-charges-german-nationalist-53105721
youtube.com/watch?v=JN5lILtlxKk

>Self improvement
youtube.com/watch?v=MXnCv61NJ7g (Basic bodyweight workout)
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0 (No excuse for being fat)
youtube.com/watch?v=k72ZK8cGmrI (When you are stuck at a few reps)

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40
youtube.com/watch?v=rdjHcCe1uCs
youtube.com/watch?v=UhryCz01EIg

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=qD6g169rmTw
youtube.com/watch?v=uiqLwVSxkSw
youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I
>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/zRU2HecC

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA

>Tasks
Create memes
Spread memes on social media
Join at least one of the following: AfD, IB, Einprozent to counter subversion
Get fit
Spread flyers and stickers in your city

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKW3iKYzVk0
spiegel.de/wissenschaft/mensch/intelligenz-und-evolution-konservative-haben-geringeren-iq-a-680956.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2095549/Right-wingers-intelligent-left-wingers-says-controversial-study--conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html
sciencemag.org/news/2015/03/new-study-questions-trope-conservatives-are-happier-liberals
youtube.com/watch?v=IFPwm0e_K98
personal.lse.ac.uk/KANAZAWA/pdfs/SPQ2010.pdf
fraw.org.uk/library/anarchism/hodson_busseri_2012.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=mhhkGyJ092E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Old thread:

ERSDA

bömp

>be leftist useful idiot
>make the test
>fail deliberately
>claim to vote for AfD in the end

>be leftist useful idiot
>make...

>profit????

inspirational video for the weekend

youtube.com/watch?v=cKW3iKYzVk0

checked.
sort of i guess.
was not even a real test and even has some errors, as in flat out wrong/inconsistent.
but if you're an natural born brainiac leftist, i guess, you can argue yourself out of any quagmire, eh?

not convinced of that, but lets see.
i am amazed by the slow pace these media outlets have in dying.

continuation, with the user who knoes

>This is our strength. It's a real movement with a global mass base.
it is not based on a lie
>They will fail. They are a product of the 68 fuck up. They aborted their revolution to get comfy jobs in media and academics and replaced class struggle with gender studies. Adorno warned them but they wouldn't listen.
Never forget: Adorno fanboys are their own worst enemies.

yes they are petty corrupt little creatures you have to fuck yourself and all that is basic nature to live your live and be an adorno fanboy , and another thing is that everything they procuce is artificial and has no spiritual substance, people will starve in an overabundance of literal crap that is poured over them, but we can give them glorious mana, humus for the soul , rotlaust tre fell

wurzelloser baum fällt

It's nothing new that studies claim that conservatives seem to have a lower IQ than liberals [1,2].
There are also studies that suggest that conservatives are happier than liberals [3] as they live a more healthy and balanced life style.

Overall, such studies must be critically questioned if they are valid since it all depends on the sample size and if the sample is really representative. Moreover, what is the definition of liberal and conservative. Most of the liberals from earlier generations would now be called classical liberals. The liberals of today are more progressives. Besides that, if people vote based on the subject instead for a specific party, then these studies are imho more or less useless.

[1] spiegel.de/wissenschaft/mensch/intelligenz-und-evolution-konservative-haben-geringeren-iq-a-680956.html
[2] dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2095549/Right-wingers-intelligent-left-wingers-says-controversial-study--conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html
[3] sciencemag.org/news/2015/03/new-study-questions-trope-conservatives-are-happier-liberals

youtube.com/watch?v=IFPwm0e_K98

>0

>open new thread
>click bömp pic
>watered keyboard with frisch gezapftes
>shitposting with mobile

>fuck that sucks
blow dry it tomorrow or sometimes they are of good quality and you can put the top in your dish washing machine, but in all these years i poured almost every substance on my boards but they never died

what is dead may never die, and more proof turks cost us more then they ever gave us.

yes thats true, it really depends on the circumstance and definition of the terms.
high IQ people value individualism more thn anything else, as soon as they realize the batshit insane authoritarian nature of the modern left, they are gone i suppose

where is my adorno fanboys userß
i want to continue shittalk about adornofags

basic messiah of the anitdeutsche spectrum

fuck the kboard, ich schnitz mir neues. was worth the kek.

i am a lazyfag now, are these even proper empirical studies, and how was left/right defined?

that's the spirit

>and another thing is that everything they produce is artificial and has no spiritual substance.
This is why I said Adorno warned them.
They took control of the machinery and thought they were winning without realising that the whole process was rotten to the core.

F

>muh family is the keimzelle of fascism
>muh kulturkritik
>muh individual western freedums
>muh wertmüller
>muh bomber harris do it again
>muh shekels from israel
antideutsche in a nutshell

it's teatime

>watered keyboard with frisch gezapftes
Wait a minute!
I'm stuck here with bottled shit while you have a Barrel of Gerstenambrosia next to you?
>i poured almost every substance on my boards
Spare us the details.

i see synchronicity between them digits and your pic and i have to...

he warned them more or less

there is also a lot of narcissistic injury involved,
it was engineers, mathematicians and scientistcs who crafted the machine.
they felt deeply inferior, so they LARPed their 'in reality' moral and intellectual supremacy into being.
we wuz (social) engineers n' shieeet, while the real scientists could be considered too specialized idiots. that is the core corruption.

nice lineup.
looks like kegelbahn.

>muh wertmüller
I never read a single issue of Bahamas.
I only know that guy because Gremliza called him Wertmullah in Konkret.
>antideutsche in a nutshell
When did those assholes become so popular?
In my days they were only representing about 10% of the radical left.

after reunification , they made the "nie wieder deutschland" sentence popular, like a reunited germany has to go full nazimode and they have to prevent this.
they are basically zionist and kike oompah loomphas

do you think kevin the husos milchbubi is really popular with the people or is he being hyped as the spd messiah by the media just like schulz 1 year ago? was the #nogroko movement his own "100% martin" moment or will he still be big in 10 years time?
>pic unrelated

>do you think kevin the husos milchbubi is really popular with the people or is he being hyped as the spd messiah by the media just like schulz 1 year ago?
overhyped and forgotten within 2 months

hol' on.
v.d. Leyen is still in the Ministry of Defense?

why?
i thought she has to go

there are 2 kinds of antideutsche, moskva based commie scum and us/uk/israel driven globalists. danisch pointed that out perfectly. search his blog for antideutsche.

Flintenuschi is still in command

yupp.
i've heared rumours about pink leuchtgranaten coming soon.

>they felt deeply inferior, so they LARPed their 'in reality' moral and intellectual supremacy into being.
Even worse they failed to produce the "new human" marxism desperatly needed.
Not only do the europeans start to revolt, but the 3. worlders refuse civilisation.
This is also the reason they start to praise babarian cultures as equal, if you listen closely enough you hear them talk about noble savages because they mentally never left the 19th century.
I have to reread Adorno.
Last time I was a radical lefty and he was my Johannes der Täufer.

>muh family is the keimzelle of fascism
Wasn't that Willhelm Reich or whatever his name was (that moron talking about Orgons and shit)?

>Last time I was a radical lefty and he was my Johannes der Täufer.
yes

it's is in general a kike thesis yes;)
strong family is an obstical to government control this is the what they are corrupting the most

>they made the "nie wieder deutschland" sentence popular
I know, I had a fucking Konkret abo ten years ago but when did they become so goddamn popular?
Back then everybody hated them.
Will read.

>if you listen closely enough you hear them talk about noble savages
interedasting, got a source in mind?

>mentally never left the 19th century
had the theory that they are fukken on importing the 9th century to essentially have a new underclass they could rule over

>Stopschild stays defense
>Marsgnome as state secretary
we are so fucked

pic related.
not a problem an armalite could not handle.

isn't state secretary also vice chancellour?

sorry failed writing i wanted to say this is why they are corrupting the family unit the most.
get women in to jobs so they don't take care of society anymore, men always had the world, women society both had power in different realms, more stay home moms more control over your direct living space, children got supervised and raised by multiple women , and they had the time to take care of neighbors, the elderly, time to make your living space nice and orderly, women had a say over who is acceptable in society and who not.
power that women gave freely away to compete with men, the degeneration of society started with women going into workforce in masses.

why else would Madin have been so eager to get job

this, bro, THIS!
they kill family to achieve total control over the individual, from kreisssaal to sterbebett.
people should read orwell. again. and again.

>strong family is an obstical to government control this is the what they are corrupting the most
Again: Adorno warned them.
Family is not only a place of "indoctrination" but also the enviroment where you battle authority for the first time (most likely against your father if you grow up in a classical family. Also I typed that and finally understood why they call Merkel "Mutti").
Without that young people will search their battle ground somewhere else and start to rebel against other authorities like the state that undermined family in the first place.

that happens every fucking time

>why they call Merkel "Mutti"
it is called oedipuss complex

>armalite
annihilation rifle*

>Assault Rifle 15

checked
No source just something that comes to my mind everytime I see that people who never gave a fuck about their own tradition talk about african tradtions, food and customs with a straight face.
>had the theory that they are fukken on importing the 9th century to essentially have a new underclass they could rule over
I like your idea but the thought scares me.

is this so hard to understand? antifa is nothing more than teenage revolt against male authority.
it's the natural outcome of lacking a "father" figure.
single moms, cucks dads produce anger against authorities.

Adolf's Rifle 15 (jews killed per second)

>to take care of neighbors, the elderly, time to make your living space nice and orderly, women had a say over who is acceptable in society and who not.
They gave that away to mourn about a imaginary pay gap because it's easier to be a victim than to get shit done.

yeah women are corrupted by kiken sience but so are my parents generation who found all this acceptable and forged this into our society , always on the hunt for the golden shekel, always materialistic, instead of having a substantial rooted family life, so we addaptet this behavior because we didn't know better, but in the course of our lives we realize that there is nothing left for us to achieve because it isall based on a lie.
it's just a plot of our enemys

heil kameraden

I just quickly looked through two studies from the mentioned articles.

> how was left/right defined
The researches didn't define clearly left, right, liberal, or conservative positions.

> i am a lazyfag now, are these even proper empirical studies
Yes, both studies seem to be proper empirical studies. However, imho it would be wrong to derive from the studies that conservatives are less intelligent than liberals, since both studies don't investigate directly if liberal or conservative voters have a high or low IQ.

The first study [1] is based on the Savanna-IQ Interaction Hypothesis. It suggests that more intelligent individuals may be more likely to acquire and espouse evolutionarily novel values and preferences (such as liberalism and atheism and, for men, sexual exclusivity) than less intelligent individuals, but that general intelligence may have no effect on the acquisition and espousal of
evolutionarily familiar values (for children, marriage, family, and friends).

Their findings are that adolescent and adult intelligence predict adult espousal of liberalism, atheism, and sexual exclusivity for men (but not for women), while intelligence is not associated with the
adult espousal of evolutionarily familiar values on children, marriage, family, and friends.

The second study [2] found that lower general intelligence in childhood predicts greater racism in adulthood, and that this effect was largely mediated via conservative ideology.

Sources:
[1]: personal.lse.ac.uk/KANAZAWA/pdfs/SPQ2010.pdf
[2]: fraw.org.uk/library/anarchism/hodson_busseri_2012.pdf

>RPM
>Rabbis Per Minute

nothing a good old fashioned beating couldn't have prevented

>it is called oedipuss complex
I think it's more than that.
Mothers represent unconditional love on another level. We all had trouble with our mothers from time to time but we never would think that they would harm us.
>is this so hard to understand? antifa is nothing more than teenage revolt against male authority.
Would explain a lot.
I was eleven when my father died and immediately became a lefty edgelord.

kek'd

it is scary and it is exactly what's happening, look at who is profiting from the big migrant industries

also, it is basically culture v. civilization
i'd flat out tell them: look, do your culture fagging all you want, but keep your dirty hands off a civilization you seem to have dificulties to understand
preferably framed in simple question form

>single moms, cucks dads produce anger against authorities.
and this is why they paint single mothers as strong warriors or something positiv, who have to be guarded by society, but i ask you this, why is it considered to be good idea that a person raises a kid that is not even capabale to form a long and meaningful relationship with a men that could be a steady father and to be fair that goes the other way around a lot of men are corrupted to and not capable of forming a deep relation.

>watered mobile with another frisch gezapftes
>looking for föhn
>found waifu mobile
>keep on shitposting (no more bka related)

moin

fucking this
its like admiring failure
i remember growing up in a small town and the residents there including my teacher started calling my mother a single mom whore
confused me back then but i got it by now

the trigger word is "relationship".
the neue mensch should not have any relations other, than to superior collective.

>also, it is basically culture v. civilization
Years ago I read a sentece but I can't find it right now so I have to paraphrase it:
Cuture is is to slay your enemy and drink from his opened skull, culture is not to do such things.

>including my teacher started calling my mother a single mom whore
Did she say this to you directly or did somebody else tell you?

yeah family is the foundation of folk, folk is what they want to destroy, in the 50s they introduced shit like playboy for men and womens magazines like cosmopolitan for women and with this they slowly but steady corrupted both genders with implementing desires and more loose and sleazy models of life and sexual relation that always looked good in magazines and tv , pure propaganda over decades

bros, seriously... read spengler!
civilisation is the endphase of culture. it's the state of lacking of dragonslayers (quoting peterson) before the ending of a historical cultural circle.

i'll make a pic to illustrate.

directly when being a first grader
came home and asked my mom what a whore is kek
exactly
great observation

bitt kein paint oder cliparts

thanks user,
well these studies seem terrible to me, sort of a mixture of some sociologist drivel with a half arsed empirical part.
>The researches didn't define clearly left, right, liberal, or conservative positions.
all pretty muddy, they then sort of assume this all has an invariant meaning without attemting to specify it?

>racism
let me guess, this is nowhere defined?

i'm glad that my parents stuck with each other even in heated moments. i could always count on my parents when i was young.
i think stable relationships are more important than ever in our modern society of pluralistic lifestyles, so children learn and experience
from the beginning normal family life. it seems that children from troubled families and single parents appear to repeat the mistakes from their parents.

i am the result of a single mother who had in my time until i moved out with 18 three different partners (i don't know my real father personally)
and every time it was so fucking importent for her that i view them as a father and they view me as their child but in nature male mammal animals tend to kill offspring that is not their own.
basic nature, cases like mine are almost everytime based on pretend, nothing real

remember the teachers name and details
we will get her/him on the dotr

mgw

culture would call civilization a cuck

>der Sohn meiner Frau
i can see a pattern

np. yeah, the studies are def. in the style of sociologists and contain too much text.

>i can see a pattern
yeah exactly
the husband of my mother

>directly when being a first grader
Saddest shit I heard i a while.

fuck same here topkek
horrible isnt it?
i am glad that this whole time period didnt break me at all
lol no
single moms should get the rope
ah come on thats not too bad at all
they liked me tough because i looked like i would belong to the sons of the führer himself back then (wheat field blonde, blue eyes and lederhose kek)

Could it be, by any chance, that this is a board for people who suffered a fatherless upbringing?

learn from their mistakes and don't repeat them.

youtube.com/watch?v=mhhkGyJ092E

nope, i'm an outlier here :).

terrible right, the tables sort of give the impression of a mindles sas printout or something.
at least they had a 'high significance but small effect size' thing in there.

i think the left succesfully larped to represent a high openness score, and they maybe sort of did in the distant past, thus appealing to high iq individuals.
but thats long gone, and the whole rule set changed fundamentally with mass immigration anyway.

>they liked me
Okay, I thought you were some kind of village outcast who was bullied with torches and pitchforks.

nope, absolute perfect family and conservative parents....but still came out a failure

>I think it's more than that
sure, bloody hell.
just thought it was a good name for the devil, just imagine talking about merkeljugend, and everyone goes: oh, that oedipuss complex victimtz

>i am glad that this whole time period didnt break me at all
i dont have the energy to have depression or make my shitty past and experiences a lifestyle, this is for soyboys and leftists, they love to dig in their own shit because they lack true personality and perception, i know how shit works in this sad version of a reality so i know where my shit came from .
and my desire is to give it back but not to people who don't deserve my wrath but those who paved they way of my experiences for their benefit.
there will be blood

Once again Switzerland shows us how things should be done, bless you.

Hello Kraut/pol

upper class conservative family
came for the shitposts and stayed

yeah, but i'm still a fucking neet. i have my degree, but still the economy is a bitch and some companies literally live a SJW culture...
need to step up my game since being a job seeker sucks. no excuses anymore.