Get it through your heads.. White supremacy is a bigger problem than islamic terrorism

Get it through your heads.. White supremacy is a bigger problem than islamic terrorism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DfGPiVa1UFs
youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY
youtube.com/watch?v=uY20IFaWlsQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, it is different. I have yet to see a white supremacist hijack a pair of 747's and crash them into two of the most prominent buildings in the most prominent, American city.

>the absolute state of phoneposters

Conspiracy theorists make us out to be the bad guy so we cannot assimilate into westerm culture. The US media makes us look bad. We are doing a good job helping france be more diverse.

Well, you could exile us, but then you'd be breaking across our border once we surpass you again. If whites were really so terrible you wouldn't be constantly relying on us for our technological advantages and mooching off of our economic systems.

>designated

We dont need western inventions. We made clocks before you, just saying. Coffee? Yeah, we made it first. Deal with it. Youre just racist , face it.

Like i said. We are helping the UK be more diverse.. without us youd be fascists/racist.

>we made clocks and coffee
This is so sad I don't even want to roast you anymore.

cool clock Ahmed!

Kek, thanks dude. Please procreate with beautiful French girls.

If this is true, and I really hope it is, then all Muslims will be dead within my lifetime.

Stay mad, racist pig.

In 40 years we will surpass you in population.

Please rape my wife and daughters

We dont rape like the fake news will tell you. Women love us.. Like in sweden and germany where women want us more than most white guys. Our culture is very open to all races and genders.

Love always wins. Thats why racist like you, including your race, will inevitably die off.

My man! This roach, my friends, is spearheading the movement on the browning of the world. We will no longer be diverse, we will be brown. Crayola was full of shit. We have been passing the only color that really matters anons. Stop being fucking racist.

Whites cause more terrorist attacks any ways. They dont need to be in a great place like america or the UK.

Yes sir, we need more Muslims 100%. You guys are tolerant, educated, love freedom and will Make America Great Again. Come here and fuck my family.

fuck you faggot

eat a dick

nice, how much did that cost you? Or did the LA times writer diligently do it for free and beg to lick your boot right after.

I dont know why youre mad. You wouldnt be any where without us.

Not if you're white

best laf ive had in a while

have a (You)

Just remember a couple of mountain germs from northern spain btfo'd you in the 1400's, and their descendants would gladly do it again.

10/10 kid

Nothing. I just use logic and im not racist so i agree with it. No wonder why everyone makes fun of pol. Youre all racist, emotional women who dont think with logic.

Yeah, the Bataclan was a diverse as fuck concert.

oh shit fpbp hahahahaHAHAHAAHA

It's over France, the Muslim hordes are going to le 56 your asses. Spread those fucking cheeks user.

Once the women in the US see what muslims bring to the table theyll have no option but to say yes and have sex with our superior culture.

Love Trumps Hate
747s Trump twin towers
Rifles and grenades Trump French concerts
Acid trumps British faces
IEDs Trump 19 year old American soldiers
AR-15s Trump faggots in Orlando

Ill pass. You whites do enough killing of children with AR15s.

Islamic terrorism is one of the reasons white supremacy is growing.

give it a rest
we know you made clocks, how else is your bomb going to work?

>Whites cause more terrorist attacks any ways
You are mentally retarded if you actually believe this horse shit.

Sounds like there's no love in your heart either.

Death to the infidel, right Achmed?

Arabs have a problem with fucking kids though Muhammed especially boys and even goats and sheep in some instances

nice to see you have opinions

>assimilate into westerm culture.
Why would you want to? Don't be fucking disegenious with me. Western culture is trash, the difference is we look at it as a family member who needs help, and you as some predator trying to take advantage of their moment of weakness. FUCK OFF.

And you muzziez rape enough of your children with your diseased little dicks

Proof? Its pretty obvious. Take your recent las vegas and florida shooting. Both by white men. Last muslim attack in the us? Never. The media made it seem like muslims.. Fake news.

Nobody gives a fuck about Muslims your religion is shit. Btw sage

Niggers kill children on a daily basis. Instead of schools, they shoot up entire neighborhoods. They also rape and murder white girls in South Africa.
Muslims do the same thing with explosives.

And that's when the knives come out, mohammed. Just remember the last time white men got mad we split the atom.

We need to help western culture. Sorry not sorry. We love you to much, we wish to bring peace.

The real issue is, we don't want you to assimilate, we want you to go home. If your culture is so great, then why have your countries been complete shit for sure long? And don't try to put the blame on someone else, Muhammad.

Confirmed jidf. Kek

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh The San Bernadino shooting? Orlando Night Club? That's two already.

Nope. We are forced to fight back. You guys attacked us for oil pretty sad. Typical greedy westeners. You need us.

Fake news.

Your just delusional, there's no sense in arguing with a madman.

Its shit because of white people. Look at how great france is now.

No we need your oil, you're just future oil deposits after we bury your dead bodies in the ground.

Yes. You're delusional.

Yeah thats why i dont plan on arguing with you. Cya.

Unfortunately we were neither 20 years ago, now we are becoming both. kys

There you go blaming other people. Boo hoo! The white man did it!! You've made your own bed.

Hey, Mohammed, you need to focus on France man. Don't try and convince us burgers. You need le 56 France. Brown the French. Treat em like french rolls and butter them and stick your dick in them. Do it for the USA.

that article argues islamic terrorism is more dangerous you brainlet

I see what you did there.

Typical far right racists. Its only fake news if you dont agree with it. Sad really.

Racist? Pray tell, what race is islam?

Im against it for a reason. Im here to teach you pigs a lesson youll never forget.

What's that?

Imagine being this delusional.

youtu.be/DfGPiVa1UFs

We can save you from this.

Ah yes, the dreaded Jew. Now we're getting somewhere!

Is that the lesson you came to teach? Because we already knew that.

Are you really going to pretend you're not sitting in a jidf office getting paid for every post?
You know who owns the banks that fund the wars that destroy the Middle East, but you're not going to do anything about that, you're not even going to talk about it because that would actually be addressing the problem, no no, you're just going to call everyone racist

Youre delusional

Riiiight.

Stop using tha word that I called you a few posts ago

I call it how i see it. Youre delusional. Racist pig.

In my culture i can have everyone of those women. Can you believe typical americans only have 1 woman? Quite sad really. Imagine being that cucked

See now, true Christianity is against all or these things too. But Christianity has been slapped down in western countries.

>We are doing a good job helping france be more diverse.
>We are helping the UK be more diverse..

Which is it Ahmed, are claiming benefits in multiple countries? Paid for by the white people you hate

Personally
I have no interest in a totalitarian satanic pedo death cult other than to have it's corrosive influence removed from civilised countries

Mohammed was white
youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY
Caliphate anti christ
youtube.com/watch?v=uY20IFaWlsQ

Your “religion” was created by catholics and jews to organise the hopeless arab tribes to conquer Byzantium, you are the soldiers of satan fool

pic related

So is my culture and i can have any woman i want and as much as i want. You jealous? Cucked americans.

Irrelevant.

Non-Whites have no place in and no right to be in White countries.

Non-White and anti-White religions like Islam have no place in and no right to be in White countries.

Nah. Try again.

Lol, he's not wrong. He'll sure as shit diversify your tax dollars. Their mothers might as well breast feed them until death, because they never seem to get a leg up on their own.

And you're a hook nosed faggot, at least I can admit I'm not the greatest example of mental health, you on the other hand have to hide behind a meme flag so people don't call you out for being an oven dodging, shit mixing shill

Sandniggers don't belong in White countries.

ITT: Muslim acts like a nigger. Nothing new. Oh and SAGE

Whyre you so angry? Truth must hurt.

We know more about your satanic death cult than you realise fool, we will not be taken in by your lies
go be a sub human somewhere else

We belong every where, diversity is a blessing.

This is the correct answer.

you don't want diversity you liar, you want a global Islamic caliphate with zero diversity
now fuck off

I'm sitting here laughing at your futile efforts shlomo, why would I be mad when naming the Jew is so much fun, you have no power here

And we know about cucked whites being jealous over any race other than their own. It explains why youre so hateful towards any other race. We have your women, they realised how weak you are and now they want strong dominate men like us.

I'm from Lebanon; and Islam is not a race, you filthy dog.

you're assuming I'm white, you're the racist

What should happen to people who decide to leave Islam?

White, black.. Either way in the US you cause far more crime and terrorist acts.

Look at my flag you fucking retard

answer the fucking question