What's pol beardstyle?

Which styles still hold up and which ones are degenerate/faggish?
Post your pictures, guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/pictures/eiif45hdml/the-sergey-brin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Facial hair is for autists and soyboys. Real men are clean shaven.

I will never post my picture on this site. I've seen what happens

>Real men are clean shaven.

Stubble long is the best

>row 1
acceptable
>row 2, 3, 4
Sex offender tier
>row 5
Either homeless or works in IT

Doesn't soy inhibit testosterone production, which is the cause for beard growth?

Beard styling is for faggots.

Let it grow and wash it every day or cut it all off. It's hair. That's what you do with hair.

Name one present head of state of any relevent country that has facial hair. Name one current CEO of a Furtune 500 company.

Go on, we'll wait.

I have a van dyke and circle beard combo

I have a shitty version of the Van Dyke.... my goatee and mustache refuse to connect.

Big mustaches are a thing again now.
Are they degenerate because we only see hipsters wearing them?

Italo Balbo, best kind of sex offender

I had one of these at some time, but it just seems too much of a hiposter thing nowadays and draws too much attention.
Friendly reminder that men used to have mustaches, long mustaches, before degeneracy kicked in.

forbes.com/pictures/eiif45hdml/the-sergey-brin/

You should not procreate

> Baldy detected

this is hilarious
it's like a fedora for your face.
>i'm a real gentleman guys

Anything worn by a civil war general is good enough for me.

Did all the soy leave you unable to grow anything past peach fuzz? Sorry to hear that.

None of the above

Dutch/Ducktail beard with a trimmed Anchor mustache.

>IT nu-male, (((actors))), old money kikes, and a fucking poo

As I said, raryan men don't wear facial hair.

Imagine being this much of a beta reactionary

Friendly Mutton chops tend to piss off libs; according to a friend.

None, as the beard was ruined by soyboy cucks to hide their faggot, beta jawlines.

It's also used by commies.

Toothbrush mustache

Is X degenerate? Pol fags always says yes.

Swapping between Circle beard, Imperial and Bandholz

I heard that they also eat food and breath, I hope you are not doing any of this coocked things, right alfa male?

>this goalpost shifting
You got BTFO, dude

I can only grow a neckbeard.

The top row is all good.
If you are bald and in good shape, the Goatee is fine
And the Bandholz is manly

this whole fucking meme is just

>aryan men dont have facial hair im right
or
>aryan men have facial hair im right

fuck off with this thread and this dumbass facial hair argument youre all 56% looking niggers anyway with baby faces

Very short stubble, basically a shadow.

>Post your pictures, guys.
You guys don't even try anymore

Letting the whims of soyboys dictate the state of your facial hair is PATHETHIC.

Germanicunts have no facial hair just like african negroes. This thread is for Aryans.

I don't know about you guys but I quite enjoy seeing goons with unusual facial hair.
I am clean shaven out of necessity because I wear dive masks a lot and facial hair brakes the seal

Been shaping my beard like Randy Orton's for awhile now

Stop LARPing leaf, it's not the 1920's anymore. Having facial hair in the modern age is a sign that you're too lazy to keep up your appearance, or are rich enough from daddy's money that you don't have to care about anything.

Unkempt mountain nigger
>not pictured
Anything but this means you're going to hell

Bandolz. It either makes the ladies fawn over you or think you're a twink if you arent a pure blue eyed aryan beast.

>politicians and ceos are real men
really? thats your argument?

>I-I-I c-can't grow facial h-hair

datamining

ITT Men who can't grow beards and the men that laugh at them

Friendly mutton chops

>(((modern)))

I wore a toothbrush mustchache for an entire year. It was great.

Anything but full beard is hipster cucksoy

>negros don't have facial hair

just because your somalian husband shaves every day doesn't mean everyone else has to, sven.

Stubble; 1-3mm’s
It’s blonde so doesnt look dirty kek

so jews and their puppets are hairless?

We're already on all sorts of lists. It doesn't even matter anymore. I'm just a bit sad that I wasn't hired to weed out radicals and make people post illegal things.

Blabo-Imperial

People who have succeded in the public sphere are a good example for the rest of us, although old money guys who inherited all their worth are a notable exception.

May aswell cut your foreskin off after shaving your beard off.

White people have beards, it's what we do.

Dont worry, you will have a beard too when you grow up : )

No one gives a shit what a worthless puppet state thinks

>Letting the whims of soyboys dictate the state of your facial hair is PATHETHIC.
>sweden
So what you're saying is I should ignore you, because you're a stupid lefty faggot.

Niggers have no facial hair. They are little cucks just like asians and they are dumb as rocks. Turks, indians, persians and arabs are the true aryan men of the world.

My facial hair changes. Sometimes I go a few weeks without shaving. Then I shave. Sometimes I shave every few days. No fucks given towards my facial hair fags

Test doesn't have much bearing on facial hair it's mainly genetics
Everyone's beard genes kick in eventually tho. 25 was my age. Before that it was face pubes

Bugmen hiding their weak non-aryan jawline detected.

see

>Test doesn't have much bearing on facial hair it's mainly genetics

Why do I still read pol

>spot the hairless kiddo.
Pretty easy this time.

>So what you're saying is I should ignore you, because you're a stupid lefty faggot.
I'm a fascist second generation immigrant. Hitler was the greatest man of Europe ever since the days of Rome.

very short stubble, clipped every morning or every other morning

>aryan
Pseudo-science even Hitler himself cringed at

How about you grow a pair and stop worrying about your bogeymen you fucking pussy

i cant grow a full beard, i have cheek patches, so i just stay shaven cause i dont want to be shamed by bearded folk.

pic related on left

Yeah man, it's weird. I went through like a second puberty in my mid twenties. Before that I had a patchy beard with a few chest hairs. Now I'm like a bear with hair on my back

Van Dyke's where it's at

this

Was sporting the Bandholz for some time, but shaved it. It's starting to grow back. I'm at long stubble now.

>sandnigger

Khomeini had a great grandpa beard.

this.
in this day and age he's correct you faggots

>tfw have scar tissue on the left side of my cheek from a high sticking incident in hockey
>no hair grows there

sucks but atleast I have a strong jaw line

Full beard. If you can't grow a beautiful full beard (not patchy or scraggly) you're a low-T faggot.

i'm one of those stache guys, so no beard

Full beard famalam

First five are OK and last one is OK if you're high test af chad

Mustache since obviously it's the trophy/crown of every man

Clean shaven in general, but sometimes I do short-medium stubble. I notice my success rate with women is noticeably higher when I'm clean shaven, but then after we hook up, they like stubble. It works at work too since they prefer clean shaven, but everything is so performance based that if you have stubble they just assume you're beast moding some research reports and working late.

That's right, be obedient goy! Do not deviate from the status quo, and one day you may have a tiny slice of the pie

>Glorious Persian Master Race
>Sandnigger

Whiter than you Gonzalez

Test levels fuck with head hair more than facial. Aside from being a sign you've started puberty and it kick starting the growth test levels don't matter.

>people in hungary know who gg allin is
I don't think anyone should know who gg allin is

Fpbp !!! 9 of 10 beard guy are soyboy or ninfag fedora weeb

>t. Projecting 56%er

I do the top row in order and reset every week.

>unironically being a soyboy

I work so clean shaven is the only option.

>white "humans" think they are high test while not even having any beard
>"m-muh soy"
What does it feel like to be a genetically inferior being?

The only reasons to have a beard is out of pure lazyness, hiding an unnatractive jawline, or trying to fit in with the other bugmen.

beards are for low test jawlets