Wake up dicks!

> 15 seconds in
> looks like a low budget hentai

What am I getting into?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-10-11/yamakan-lashes-out-at-wake-up-girls-cast-on-twitter/.122497
youtube.com/watch?v=l2MRvlmYnbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Still I would fuck the shit out of Miyu.

Can someone tell me if this is just another generic idol animu and save 15m of my life?

>you will never get to spank miyu and kaya on their asses

No, fuck you. Watch it.

For an Idol anime it's miles better so far than Love Live! Sunshine.

They all have "the look"

Yoppi is cute

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-10-11/yamakan-lashes-out-at-wake-up-girls-cast-on-twitter/.122497
>In response to the comments, Yamamoto tweeted, "I'll remember this the rest of my life." He also tweeted an apparent reference to Devilman about no longer having anything to protect. In another Tweet, Yamamoto said "they" had figuratively stepped on a landmine.

Not even the most hardcore idolfags are watching this

Is Yamakan /ourguy/?

Poor Yamakan.

What happened?

Why in the world did this get a second season?! Does nipland have that much shit taste?

Clearly you don't know just how 'low budget' a low budget hentai can get these days. New Inyouchuu came out and it looks like flash animation

I'm not even an idolfag but even I can tell these girls are really plain and colorless for idols.

That's the point.

Only enlightened idolfags are watching this

The first season was one of the least generic idol shows, by far. I don't know about this new season, but it looks a lot worse at first glance.

I don't understand the hate for WUG. I watched it after idolm@sters and Love Live and like it more.

And I don't understand why, for the rest of human history, no matter how many times it's explained, there will always be people who don't understand that different people have different tastes.

This isn't rocket science here

Whoever decided to cut Yoppi's hair needs to be fired! Who cares if she looked too much like Mayu.

Here's some nostalgia posting from a long time ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=l2MRvlmYnbQ

WUG was great masterpiece thanks to Yamakan, but i doubt this season will be as they get rid of him and sold out themselves.

the only good thing about this is Yamakan's bitter retweets

maybe because the real wugs are doing great
I think you're overreacting, they dont hate wug they just don't like it

Bless Yamakan for showing off their pantsu. That scene was rather memorable.

No-one hates WUG but people can't stop mocking it because of who the Director was. There's also minor issues about how quality it was.

Very, very cute.