Get older

>get older
>feel less inclined to say mean things to people on the internet
>the idea of hurting someone else's feelings even makes me cringe

Is it the test leaving my body that's making me feel this way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1N5p8IXzNdc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, kys now.

Yes, actually.

cringing is a sign of insecurity, you still have a long way to go grasshopper

There are times when I'm tired of online discussions and take a relaxing break from it all, but it sounds like you're being cucked big time.
If you're on any medications it may explain it.

I'm 31 and recently red pilled/left the bugman lifestyle. More aggressive than ever. High racism and disgust levels.

it literally is. go to the doc and get a test. test.
you are prob a soyim now but maybe you can be saved

It's a phase. You'll soon realize being "nice" isn't always the same as being "kind". It's a balance.

Supposedly, fucking men on a daily basis increases test. Look at all the jacked gay dudes at the gym. It’s too common to be a cohencidence.

You probably got married. You see this is the problem with western society. Mariage with one woman (who has the legal system backing her nowadays). Now if we brought back harem style marriage we'd have an interesting high test society. You'd have chads hoarding multiple women at once and you'd have chad vs beta brawls over women.

I'm fucking pumped with estrogen yet I don't stoop as low as this

It sounds like you hit puberty. The next step is to realize trump is a disgrace.

Me too, I've become way more aggressive and racist. Just knowing how fucked up things are, especially if I want a family completely disgusts me

Its called experience.

Faggot.

Maybe you’re growing up? Better late than never

LOL FAGGOT

It's the soy intake. Kill yourself now before it gets worse, soy poisoning is irreversible.

Life's too short not to call people on the internet morons.

Obviously you're a soyboy.

Wait until your first divorce. The raging hulk will return.

It's great and a burden at the same time. I like having a purpose though.

I hate bullying and general meanness IRL but I have no problem rekt'ing somebodies whole life on the internet.

Reddit awaits you faggot

You’re fucking retarded. Piss off.

I got married almost a year ago and go full Sup Forums all the time around her. Now she points out merchants all the time

Being in a serious relationship makes you more right wing than ever if you aren't a faggot.

Yeah I agree. I'm just itching to leave the city and move to a small town. The people I've met from small towns seem more aware of how things are. I've had several people tell me in private how much they hate the vibrancy.

Well Scandinavians never had testosterone so now that you’ve been having a lot of american influence , your test levels have been boosting

>get older
>married
>have kids
>dont give a shit about anyone's feelings anymore

does anyone else not give a fuck about anyone after getting married and having kids
I mean i don't care if women like me or not, already married
don't care if people like me or not cause have a family at home who love me

Fuck bro how do you do this. I’m always lonely as fuck, then find someone I actually want to be with
>I cheat immediately

Fuck I can never control myself

How dare you. I expected better on pol.

You need to realize that it's not "okay" to let those feelings control you.

If you relax around blacks, you'll pay the price. Boomers got to relaxed, and now we're facing demographic replacement and tyranny from 3rd-world shitskins who hate us.

>taking anything that this Ethiopian brick laying forum says seriously
Kys

Stop being a sex addict?

kys faggot

get stepped on, really holding back power level the whole time.

Yes me too. I've felt inclined to be nicer to people online but more inclined to just tell people to fuck off irl

This is because Alt-Right shitlords convinced you that you're either one or the other, you're either bugman or aggressive racist as you put it. You don't want to think yourself as a bugman so you embrace all the stereotypical traits that are whatevers the cool thing at the time.

i just turned 73 today. go fucking gas yourself you faggot ass cock gobbler

I know, it's great!

kill yourself nigger, it's the only way

>get older
How older?

I'm almost 30 and my test was 31.2 which is 900 something.

No, lol. Being able to insult someone without caring isn't a sign of high testosterone. You're just maturing mentally.

it doesn't feel good. I just usually let it go. like yeah you got me. later.

ok but just remember real life isn't like Sup Forums

Away from the obvious bait, I think there is a point where you get so dissatisfied with the current state of the world/ your country where there are only a few courses of action left, such as complete apathy, depression and suicide, going against convictions and joining the majority, violence, or probably the most healthy. Learning that you do not have control over the situation as a lone citizen and realising all you can do is vote and uphold your values and try to be a living example of morality and justice, try to marry like minded people and raise successful children and further the moral renaissance that is slowly taking place in Western societies, the gradual awakening to the state that complacency and unfettered generosity to people who share none of our beliefs and convictions can have on a country.

Remember a small rudder turns a large ship, we have to become the movement we want and live our lives the way we think they should be and not resort to violence until it has been unleashed upon us, not laying down as a weak man, but preparing for the day we hope doesn't come.

Older than you, and probably more aggressive/angry about the state of things.

i get off to hurting people's feelings and entire identities and their whole selves, that's why i post on Sup Forums, to hurt people emotionally, psychologically, and mentally, anyone and everyone, all of you niggers vs me, let's go

I had a argument with a brit bong this morning that turned out pleasant and we both left learning a few things. Am I getting old?

did you kiss after sucking each other off, faggot?

no they're not feet they're an ass launching weapons platform

High level autism

He gave me a rusty venture and we both left satisfied

i'll rape you in front of your dog who's also your lover, while (s)he's powerless to do anything about it but watch

thats some bunnon laced weapons platforms.

i can't do it i feel mean.

youtube.com/watch?v=1N5p8IXzNdc

kek

Cash me ousside, nigger

I'm 30 and I'm just getting angrier.

Yes.

Gas yourself shitskin

>now she points out merchants all the time
>sitting in a restaurant together
>she starts point at people walking by and sitting at tables
“ohhh I bet hes a merchant.”
“look at her bling, shes probably married to a big time merchant”
“6 O’clock. Look at the merchant child with the gold pokemon watch on. Definitely a manlet merchant undercover”

Tell em!
>"I'm one of these Special people."

"Ugggh sheeeit, counter reply now!"
>Kike
>Faggot
>Shitskin
>homo
>Hans
>Ahmed

That's more like it