Canada has a new 10$ bill with a nigger on it

ctvnews.ca/canada/vertical-design-makes-the-new-10-bill-unique-beyond-its-viola-desmond-portrait-1.3835763

>The purple polymer note is the first to feature a woman of colour, and the first vertically oriented bill issued in this country.

>Desmond is the first black person - and the first non-royal woman - on a regularly circulating Canadian bank note.

Jesus Christ, either America or Russia, just nuke us now.

Other urls found in this thread:

o.canada.com/news/inside-the-10-permanent-galleries-of-canadian-museum-for-human-rights
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You wanted this when your country voted in trudeau. This is what you wanted and what you deserve.

But dude at least we got weed lmao XDD

y...you'll get out of it mister leaf.
Its ok. You guys can make things better.

D:

It's perfect

That’s a nigger?

So is this supposed to be permanent or a special edition note?

Hey, aren't US 10 dollar bills supposed to have Harriet Tubman on them eventually?

She looks less retarded than the one you guys were supposed to have, but yes

Viola Desmond is a pretty decent nigger

She literally looks white.

>56%ers consider her white

Viola Desmond - Black lady who broke the law, argued with cops, arrested, charged, found guilty, appealed and was found guilty again. Such achievement.

Typical

Now Leaf money is not only blue but also sideways.

Thought Trump canceled it

Hey, you guys know the story of the building on the back of the note ? Big jew media empire family wants to build legacy, coerces city to suit their will, builds stupendously ugly "museum" on sacred indigenous land, goes "broke" so city has to fit the bill for ugly ass museum that makes no sense as its supposed to be museum of human rights, which dont exist, and is mostly empty "modern art" themed meeting space. Fuck Winnipeg, talk about a shithole place to be.

OOGA BOOGA 56% MUTT
CRY MORE LA CREATURA MUTTHURT
KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

You leafs should start angle this as natives getting shafted again. That'll divide the left.

What is a Human Right ? Undefined apparently ...Oh look, a holocaust exhibit.

o.canada.com/news/inside-the-10-permanent-galleries-of-canadian-museum-for-human-rights

>Post picture on an Australian.
I know you people are monkeymen, but try harder next time.

Are other countries even trying to be progressive?

Literally only the shitskins, eastern welfare bums and city faggots wanted it. They're starting to realize the error of their ways, but it's already too late. Only a massive raking can clean up this yard we call home.

At least it is a step up from having the queen on it

I like the new bills, makes doing lines easier.

>Mutt bants

Nah it's going to be the $20. Andrew Jackson BTFO.

they didnt get legal weed lol they got legalized beastiality

we got churchill on ours,putting a nigger on our money would cause riots

She is only 1/4th nigger, and back then that was enough, nowadays we have gotten much too lax on the nigger question.
The one drop rule still applies.

The only thing that can make this better is the cleansing power of total nuclear apocalypse

This country is a fucking joke and insult to itself, I hope we fucking get nuked for the betterment of mankind.

>is first woman on Canadian currency
Who the hell wrote this?

NUKE US

Goddess Lizard Queen raises above the binary genders

>non royal woman

>implying the Queen isn't an alien werewolf

There is always a burger to make it come true

But, we got a redesigned 10 last year, ffs.

Looks like Trudeau in blackdrag. Wtf?

I don't understand why you or anyone else cares. No one even uses paper money anymore. When I rarely do I usually only handle twenty dollar bills. I can't remember the last time I had a ten dollar bill in my wallet. Fuck off with your hate.

pleb women*

Doesn't say that in the headline

Change doesn't need to take so long
Get used to the new rhythm will you^
Thanks

literally who?

>your country voted in trudeau.
Yeah, but I didn't. I am not a woman, a non white or a stoner so no I didn't vote for him.

Yea good job sheep, keep signing up for pointless credit cards and let (((them))) take care of everything digitally, who needs cash anymore. Mr Shekelstein will take care of that annoying paper for you, just trust us goy, it's all there.

Also the first vertically oriented bill.

+1 progress!

Am I the only one bothered by the fact that the bill is vertical instead of horizontal?

Prime Ministers who built the country

Queen -- Who is our Sovereign

Some Nig Nog twat who got thrown out of a movie theatre....

The Bar is set pretty low for Black people's accomplishments

Might as well give them the nobel peace prize just for being Black

We had Mcphail on the $10 bill last year

If you didn't get a credit card on your 18th birthday you fucked up bigtime bucko. Building a good credit rating is essential for acquiring loans to purchase a home/vehicle.

>that
>black

thats what i was thinking. the first PM of canada, a based guy who put us on the right track removed by pride minister troodough for an obstinate nigger. u can literally see a viola desmond every day at local businesses in coon towns.

kek

Wow, more of my tax dollars being spent on unnecessary worthless shit.

>using black people as currency
canada NO!

did she refuse to leave cause she identified as white?

I miss the Conservatives. Where did we go wrong.

It’s not that hard to build up credit you fucking retard. Unless your running away from collections companies like a nigger.

As far as I understood it is a special edition note, to celebrate the international wimminz on their international wimminz day.

>years ago
>go to bank counter for some tiny school related bills that I can't use the ATMs to pay.
>don't even work at the time
>no source of income other than birthday and christmas money
>hey goy you want a credit card
>sure why not
>read all the docs, sounds reasonable
>they give me a super fancy credit card with a 3000$ limit
>not an idiot so I only started using it like 1 year later after I actually had money to spend
>meanwhile friend who actually worked and had money at the time had to almost beg for one and they only gave him a shitty one with a 500$ limit.

(((Conservatives)))

Time for a Canadian swastika conservatism is dead redditard

I found it very interesting they made this new bill vertical instead of horizontal. A new bill for a new order right mr Trudeau?

you can still avoid this fate America, act while you can.

we will be paperless money in 5 years

I laugh everytim

>first "canadian" woman on a bill
this nigger is replacing John A Macdonald. This cunt is going on a bill before an obvious Canadian or hell even a fucking native is better and more fitting.

>man who was the singular driving force to forging the provinces into one great Dominion, who spent his whole life defending us from American imperialism.
vs
>a woman who wouldn’t give up her seat in a theater.

I feel so inspired. Merci Justin.

shes 1/4th black.

I voted for him :/

I was pretty antisemetic back then too but not woke

We're lucky Trump's treasurer cancelled that

I was in fucking Toronto man it’s so shit there

based John A.

We lost Macdonald for this. And the average Canadian response is just
>why do you care it's just money like omg close your eyes or something

Just nuke this meme country.

Doesn't really matter because how often do you get a $10 bill. They are as rare as $50 bills. I only ever get $5 $20 and $100 bills. Haven't seen a ten in a while. If you are that assmad over it. draw on them with a sharpie and every time they recirculate back to the bank they will be taken out of circulation and destroyed. You can use that as a little fuck you to the mint.

So jealous of that saddle I want a young Liz to ride me

canada has their own money?

>LEAF

>Be Canadian subhuman.
>Pay 6500 for real estate licence BEFORE joining a broker.

>Be amerimutt
>Pay 1600 USD.

I'm about to illegally immigrate to the US. Fuck this place.

It could be worse, one of our highest value bills features Frida Kahlo, a degenerate narcissistic far left communist extremist that became famous thanks to her vast communist and other leftist connections in the art world.