>German
>humor
Pick one

>watching government television

rekt

Such a thing exists?

Of course.
Watch this gem youtube.com/watch?v=QxIQhwRVXLQ

We commonly call Italy "the boot" here...

>watching Staatspropaganda

Is that supposed to be cum?

HHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH OMMMGGGG LMAO. ITALY LOOKS LIKE A BOOOOTTT. HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I dibbent gib id ab first

oh fug :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

no,its foam from rabies. in german its called tollwut, the word they used is zollwut which means toll lust.

heute show ist Staatspropaganda, keine Frage, aber ich mag Oliver Welke trotzdem. Ich bin ein Fan von Ihm seit Frühstyxradio Zeiten.

I thought he was smoking weed

was ist nicht propaganda in Deutschland, eigentlich. Es gibt keine unabhängige Presse to begin with.

repost

es entwickelt sich gerade. viele blogs. tichyseinblick.de z.b.

Now this is German humor.

Have you considered killing yourself for having abysmal standards for comedy? Serious question.

>I love German humor.

i love it man
i have tears running down my face every time i read it

come on man, you cant be serious when you say that Frühstyxradio is shit.

chuckled

It is actually a shitty imitation of the Daily Show with Jon (((Stewart))) and needless to say that it pushes the same agenda.

Germans are an exceptionally powerful culture because they have successfully turned their massive autism into a potent weapon. They deal immense damage to whatever they set their autism against. In the 1500's they turned their autism against the catholic church and created the reformation. in the 1800's and 1900's they turned their autism toward other countries. Now they have turned their autism against themselves.

german wit is severely underrated
i think perhaps it just goes over many peoples' heads.

Die huete show es ist eine grosse sheizer? Is that written correctly German anons.

Die heute show ist eine große Scheisse.
Glad i could help.

>german wit is severely underrated

I keep screencaps of every single instance I made someone laugh, like trophies. Is that sad?

Danke mein freund!

>Scheisse
Scheiße.
>Glad i could help.
You couldn't.

Is that a FASCIST boot??

yes. know that you are witty. you don't need the validation of imbeciles.
germans need to find their pride again.
germans have more to be proud of than most people. don't let the propaganda and self hating brainwashing tell you otherwise.

Feels bad not having German letters to type.

no it is not... yet

My favorite was pic related. Posted when a deranged Hasidic Jew in Broklyn tried hitting people with his car.

Alder, wo kann ich das Magazine kriegen oder vielleicht in PDF herunterladen? Es sieht sehr interessant und komisch.