You're coming with me, user. We're gonna go find some aliens, time travelers and espers!

You're coming with me, user. We're gonna go find some aliens, time travelers and espers!

Can we just play Earthbound instead?

I am an alien though
You found me can we go home now

And a drummer so you can fuck everyone else in the band

haruhi is a virgin though.

please don't confuse aya hirano with haruhi

Um, what? Source please?

ayy lma- I mean, sure

good I'll just telephone a few old friends, they will be on the way shortly.

[x] Face punch

Is she even alive, I haven't heard about her in YEARS.

eh? eh?! EHHHHHHHHHH???!!?!?!!

Lower

something something band orgy minus the bassist something

>haruhi is a virgin though
>implying

Can you imagine how shit the bassist must have felt?

>shit
>for not having STDs
yeah right.

can we go to the beach too

you just jelly

delete this.

thanks for reminding me that chiatzou was a completely wasted character

Change of plans, user. Today, we're gonna try and conquer the galaxy! Won't it be fun?

Came here to post just that.
Leaving satisfied.

...of not being a bassist or not fucking Irano?

How about you go fuck yourself with a curling iron you faggot?

Do you think she roleplayed as her characters while they boned her?

>come on drill me, hayaku!

quickly scrolling past a haruhi thread on the first page and the only word that catches my eye is "bassist". too funny

fuck you I don't use the catalog

>163361537
>refusing to use convenience
>being a snobbish hipster about being ass-backwards
You're such a faggot, I won't even give you a (you)

I'll do it.

With a mere C-rank like you? Nah.

admitting her bodily urges does not make her a slut

>she had periods of going out with one guy after another
>she's reluctant about love
>her motivation was pretty much that her body has urges
rly makes u think

What about Sliders?

Her motivation was that she wanted to find someone interesting. She and Kyon are looking for each other since they're literally made for one another.

Sweet. Just one question. How are we gonna find them or attract them to us?

WHY, WE'RE GOING TO DO SOMETHING INTERESTING, THAT'S WHAT YOU MORON!

Is this what kids are calling sex these days?

Why don't we just hack Arecibo? I bet Nagato could do it.

And two hard-boiled eggs.

So is it shit?
I'm still missing some episodes but found it a decent spin-off, don't expect anything as good as the original though

Suppose this happens and you take it seriously instead of fucking about and wasting your time trying to convince yourself that you aren't just after that crazy piece of high-pitched nasal voice. How would you go about actually finding aliens, time travelers and espers? Let's assume for convenience that they actually do exist on this planet and don't want to be found.

Sorry, I have to go iron my dog.

Sorry I have to go wax my carrot.

Turkey.

No thanks. You're terrible.

>mfw now I'm looking for you

Haruhi, it's been a long time
You don't remember me? I'm John Smith, how could you forget?

Aya Hirano? She's still around. She was that slut in Fairy Tale and she's also Beatrix in Granblue Fantasy.

Yup
She's got a new DR game coming up as well
I hope at least

This post made me feel things

We can only hope.

Anyway, Aya never stopping being in roles.She has been in may many parts since then in a lot of high profile shows (Death Note, Black Butler, Parasyte, Fairy Tale off the top of my head).

A lot of super-autistic perma-virgins tried to ruin her career but she just laid low for a year or two and was back in action.

There was also no orgy, she just dated 3 of her band members over the course off a year and purityfags couldn't handle this. It didn't help that she took a soft-PG rating picture of herself with her bf wrapped in sheets and it got to the tabloid press. She is also crazy as hell and a remorseless troll which delights me but lots of people take the bait.

If she hadn't been both a cutesy virginal teen idol AND played Haruhi, it would have been forgotten in a month. Am I the only one who finds the pop idol cutesy thing to be super duper cringy in the first place?

SO ANYWAY my true "ywn, why live" is that I will never join the SOS Brigade and save the world by overloading it with fun. It's worse than most things because it gets progressively sadder each day ;_;

Who gives a fuck about Aya Hirano when it's Tomokazu motherfucking Sugita that always carry whatever show he's on whether he's the MC or Not.

>that grass throw fail
Reminds me of the time when Kyon made it rain just to see Sasaki's underwear back when they were in middle school.

Stop with your headcanon

>he didn't read Rainy Day
get the fuck out newfag

>Season 3 finally
>Called endless 12
>12 episodes long
>Takes place in the middle of endless eight

Would she get mad if I pinched her cheeks?

>finding
>when raildex threads are up 24/7

I disagree yet can't really deny your point. Haruhi is an exception though because without Aya Hirano, there would be nothing for him to work with. Instead we got a blessing of a pairing that made this show a legend.

Fuck that whore. Dollar Tree $3.00 Haruhi.

Except it doesn't say that and Kyon isn't god. Neither is Haruhi. You are a skimmer with a headcanon of your own and I am only letting it slide because you're smart enough to be in a Haruhi thread.

Do you guys think she would watch anime? We know she will watch a crappy movie or two so I doubt she'd think it was a dumb waste of time or anything which it mostly iiisss. If so, would she like ones like that...stuff with aliens and UMAs and such? Or would they just be something she got disgusted with years ago. This is the chick who joined a supernatural-stuff club and thought that was lame.

Well of course Kyon isn't God.
He's the God of Gods.

Can i take off my shirt?

>no real Haruhi

No...Sugita is God, stop confusing characters with their VAs.

Hey you look really weird, are you an alien?

Kyon is god

Yeah but I bet he yells Oh god in the bedroom

yes, please

P-please, take me

>tfw a cute anime girl will never force you to come with her on an adventure

Can't force the willing

It's kino

that's because im an illegal alien

I miss Haruhi mates, it's been almost 10 years since the bloody remake

kyonpunchingharuhi.jpg

bump

;_;