How do we fix this cake?

How do we fix this cake?

Don't fix what ain't broken.

Give her a job, a suit and a beta senpai.

Needs more frosting

Marry her and love her tenderly

You don't

dunno lol

Get her a boyfriend so she can eventually graduate from OL-hood properly.

who would win in a fist fight?

How does she fund her NEET life?

Death fixes everything

A cute blonde megane-kun that mains healers in MMOs obviously.

Oh god I meant to reply to OP.

She worked for 11 years while maintaining a low cost of living by not going out very much and by not buying nice things. They also never mention her parents so maybe they've passed away and she inherited some money.

Universal basic income so she can focus on her games.

Does that mean she doesn't go out on dates? She probably has never had a boyfriend. What a loser.

Like you're doing any better?

Yeah, that's why she became an ELITO NEETO

softcore game streamer

She's dating Lily-chan though

fix what?

>She worked for 11 years while maintaining a low cost of living by not going out very much and by not buying nice things.

That's literally me except it wasn't 11 years.

But I started working again recently because it's actually really boring having nothing to do.

You aren't strong enough for the elito neeto life like the MC is.

She invested in Bitcoin early.

literally perfect

Marriage.

Easy
With a dick and a ring.

Also she provides the produce with rape drugs.

cant blame the c@kes for wanting the P

I have a very cool rich and handsome boyfriend that lets me be a NEET.

O-Oh...

go back to grinding Ako, Rusian needs his healbeautiful waifu

Tomoko, who would bite her and give her an infection.

>otomeshit
Fucking DROPPED

>Rusian
>Rich

have lily be an actual teenage girl who falls in love with her. then lilys parents get iskaied. she ends up adopting lily and becomes a virgin milf cake. blond guy was a red herring all along.

>not wanting totally not King Arthur to make that neet cake happy as her healbitch in game and husbando irl
it's like you want worst end for Tomako

not wanting cake to suffer as shes forced out of neet life and must get a job to provide for her new daughter. only to find out nobody will hire an unwed single mother. she cant even get her old job back since shes too old and has been replaced by younger people.

Why would she be a single mother? Why would megane-kun leave her?

>non virgin

She's already broken

It's depressing how much I relate to this character

Dude, employees don't give a shit if you embarrass yourself. They only care about your money and giving you a good service so you can come back and spend even more money.
t. Worked for ten years on a store owned by my family.

Let her marry her virtual girl(boy)friend.

>How does she fund her NEET life?
Who cares. She just does.

Wow really? Not picking this shit up now.

See you next week.

I'm always confused if people are joking or serious about this.

Doesnt make it any less embarrassing.

Get her a permit to work in Australia.

Source

By loving her unconditionally and constantly disappointing her in bed.

Am I the only one who thinks this show is just pandering to idiot gamers in order to make them more social and to make them stop playing games and have a real life? ;d

>;d
You nearly got me.

no jawbs bruh

>She thinks the Female game character is extremely adorable and actively tries to impress the person.
>He actually likes the Male game character and is willing to dress in a hot Santa clothes just for that person.

The memes were right. Female makes a better Male and Male makes a better Female.

What's the show?

My blogshit thread enabler

Welp, time to filter out these threads. Too much roleplaying for my taste.

>literally the same voice as Shiori
Picked the fuck up. Kinda bizarre that even Noto Mamiko is in this show, who's the proto soft voice seiyuu.

See you soon user.

What days does this cartoon air? it feels like ep 2 should be out soon. I hope it is. maybe we'll talk more about it then haha.

I want a Kaede so badly.

The D

Why does she have 6 eyebrowns?

These are wrinkles.

>Doesn't know about the dick

About what is she thinking all the time?

>Cartoon
jesus fuck that alonne is worth a rangeban
MODS

>hetero
Dropped.

goddamn ghost refugee get ye gone

It's because the person who's embarrassed believes themselves to be important and a failure, not because of the actual employee. People do this all the time, they make up reactions in their head about what people are doing or going to do and then forget about what actually happened.

I just like to think that other people arent real so i can do stupid shit without feeling embarrassed.

Fuck off tripfag.

Might as well do that, other people don't care about you or the shit you do. They don't even notice unless it's something really stupid or dangerous (for them).

This one.

For some reason, I don't think a bunch of losers from Sup Forums are capable of marrying this cake and make her feel like the happiest woman in the world.

You never know until you try.

What's the romantic version of fiscal irresponsibility, because that's basically what it would be like. Investing into a shady business with questionable outcomes as to whether it will fail or not.

The main provider instinct inherent to every man tends to kick in once shit like marriage and kids come into question. Really, marriage is a thing most likely to fix a bunch of losers because it'd give them an actual motivation to do shit with their life and get out of the comfort zone.

But there are plenty of bad fathers that abandon their wife and children.

lots of love and affection

The face of a woman who was denied her chicken wing.

She still got it in the end though.

Well yeah, it doesn't always work. It's also most often the case with forced marriages because of accidental pregnancies, so not really surprising either.
But generally, the best way to get a guy out of stagnation is letting him know that he has to fix himself to be a decent husband/father. The instinct for that shit is as strong as a woman's one for getting a dependable mate.

Underrated

I dunno, still too much of a gamble.

Which is why you don't actually seal the deal before you see that the guy has fixed himself or is at least making good progress.
It generally pretty good to sit the guy down and set the rules. Once the gears get ticking he'll either start putting in work or bail because he doesn't care enough about the girl to go that far.

Guys like that don't exist, user. ;_;

I just want to give her a hug.

Of course they do you dumb bitch. Problem is they'd ignore you because you're bottom of the barrel tier as far as choices for partners go. While you shitpost on Sup Forums, there are women ten times more attractive than you will ever hope to be and with a much better personality than you will hope to ever have snagging these guys.

Nah, men are built that way. It's in our fukken genes and if the instinct doesn't kick in then either the problem on his side is much deeper on a psychological error or the relationship was just never deep enough to advance to the next stage.
All you can do then is cut off quickly and start looking for a new partner, because there's a limit for how long a woman can put off building a family without her own instincts kicking in. Eventually you'll either get desperate and settle into a miserable marriage with a man you know won't be a good father or cut off the relationship and look for someone else anyway.

She's fine OP