Here's a collection of verified Globalists chimping out on Twitter. It's great

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ramzpaul/status/972002322212466689
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It seems like everybody forgot the "nationalist and a globalist" quote

The globalist cries out in pain as he strikes you

twitter.com/ramzpaul/status/972002322212466689

Cohn is an American globalist and an Israeli nationalist.

Cohn is a weird one for me because Bannon is an Israel first faggot and he called Cohn a globalist back at the beginning of Trumps term. I don't know where his allegiances lie, but the work he's done within the administration has led to good results up to this point.

nice

>in circles I monitor
oy vey goy why would anyone dislike jews?

She's definitely talking about Sup Forums

ROTHSCHILD ZIONIST DUAL CITIZENSHIP JEWWWWWSSSS

>all those ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((surnames)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

This shit really annoys me. it doesn't even make sense. globalist is only a dog whistle for jew to people who hate jews, not people who use the word globalist

I hate these Jewish terms that the MSM uses constantly.

>Debunked.
>Dog whistle
>optics
>sources close say
>bigotry
>xenophobia
>Nazi

"Never interrupt your enemy while he's busy making a mistake"?

>his shit really annoys me. it doesn't even make sense
welcome to the wacky world of pilpul and marxist discourse, take a seat, have some kosher wine and leave your dick tip by the door.

"alt-right" is dog-whistle term for "anti-white".

Cohn? No. He pushes for things like rejoining the TPP and not leaving the Paris compact. Trump just ignored him. He was good for a small spectrum of economic stuff tho

There's no one true definition of Globalist, just like there isn't one for Feminist or the Alt-Right or Terrorist

how the fuck is this new? were these people not around for the election? Trump has given entire speeches railing against globalism. Hell he did so at the UN.

But wait, didn't (((they))) make a lot of posts on Sup Forums about how trump is a puppet for jews?

Now every jew in the world is fucking triggered by what hes doing?

This term is more fun than I could have ever imagined.

it's just an ill-advised attempt at a meme by twitter and media dingos

>itsafraid.jpg

They thought that Trump had dumped the term

it's not new, they just got called out by farrakhan and BLM and the women's march as well, so they started overreacting and exposing themselves in the process. Pretty Cool, huh?

Cry more globalist shills. Yes, (((you))) are our mortal enemies.

El oh el

Expulsions will happen in out lifetime.

"Cosmopolitan" is another one they chimp out on.