youtube.com/watch?v=5rWA3thlVws
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Press F to pay respects

F

Madoff, the wolf of wall st fag

bernie madoff

Isn't he Albanian?
Is he a krypto?
Supposedly Albania was the only country that had ZERO "holocaust" deaths and also had a very small Jewish community.

He's of Albanian Catholic descent. It's one of the reason the pharmajews hated him so much.

And then the Jews made a movie about him and glorified his actions.

Wasn't there one that Trump pardoned recently?

>tfw he cried over lab animals on live television

youtube.com/watch?v=5rWA3thlVws

Came here to post this.

That movie wasn’t supposed to make him look like a good guy

Today dipshit

This. The important Jews hate the Catholics, but understand that the Catholics are the only thing keeping the Protestants from annihilating them so they accept Catholic overlords.

White collar criminal Jews are smart enough to keep their mouths shut.

Jews don't get thrown in jail. Jews don't work low paying jobs. Jews don't do labor work. Etc.

Filthy Jew privilege

>yes it was a mistake goy ehehehehe

Who cares. He's not white either.

f for the analbanian greedy criminal?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i don't think skrelli is particularly cool by any means. a decent troll for sure, albeit kinda cringey. but what evidence does Sup Forums have that he is jewish? it akshually seems he went to jail specifically because he is not a tribesman. lets not cry wolf here faggots. acting like a kike does not make one ethnically so.

Go to hell amerimutt.

that was pretty fuckin funny. his harambe bit was good too

I used to be Catholic, they're Africa donating, african adopting, race-mixing, anti-racism (we're all equal in the eyes of god, regardless of race, he judges us by our actions) . Most Christians are fucking civnats at best. The rest are literal cucks that believe the world is sunshines and rainbows.

but mister, i didn't defend the analbanian greedy criminal. a man should be judged by his contributions to the internet, not the content of his character. don't you have bills to pay?