How do we achieve a reasonable degree of ethnic autonomy for whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestfront.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*Without killing everyone else *

sorry, but that's a deal-breaker.

i miss this thread opener

the non-genocidal options have, sadly, ran out

Oy vey, ridiculous question, goyim.

>"Why is there no white history month?"

We need to attack "White Privilege" and label it a racist term. WP is simply the ability for whites to plan ahead and take care of their future generations. There is no black privilege because black society is incapable of planning ahead and places no value on their youth.

Take a look a Chinese immigrant. Fist generation washing cloths, second generation owning laundry, third generation owning multiple laundries, fourth generation doctors and lawyers. They know how to make wealth, blacks on the other hand know how to squander it. Look to South Africa, a white state that let in blacks, and now the whites are facing genocide after establishing 80% of the agriculture industry.

The funny thing is I am not even racist and I can see this bullshit.

By promoting a singular ideal goal to work towards.

>ethnic autonomy
Define your terms and I MIGHT answer

heaven't seen this one in years

I mean yeah that's a given it's p. frustrating that everyone bundles the two together

All I know for sure is that we have to keep the right of gun ownership by all means.

If we ever become a minority, I don't want to be a defenseless target like the whites in Zimbabwe and South Africa are.

Stop living near niggers.

Well why don't they stop living in white areas?

>How do we achieve a reasonable degree of ethnic autonomy for whites?
Classify only whites as human. Every important empire in history was white. Even muslims were mostly redheads until the middle east turned brown for some probably censored reason.

Here's a pic with white moors.

>white nationalists secretly create death ray that can easily be controlled.
>keep technology secret so elites can't use.
>decide to kill off the entire continent of Africa and ghettos in western countries.
>mission accomplished.

Was talking to a Physics professor at my uni the other day and he told me a death ray is theoretically possible. One that can literally turn anything into ashes instantaneously. This is how we save the whit race OP. Instead of telling everyone about how to make it we would keep it completely secret making us unstoppable.

I want one. I'm Aryan. I have blonde hair and even pointy elf ears. pls gib.

Proprietary interstellar travel technology.

What is China for 500
What is the Gupta for 400
What is Japan for 300
What is Carthage for 200
What is The Huns for 100

I could just hear him smacking and talking with a muffled tone.

Still pale. Gooks are honorary Aryans.

Well, we first find a way to store anti-matter and the problem is solved. Physics guy told me this, don't know much about Physics desu. I'm sure white people will find a way, i mean we have invented the vast majority of the worlds greatest inventions and discovered the vast majority of all scientific laws, if not all.

>nigger at the back
I remember hearing there was a white Muslim group that broke off in Spain because the muds were being oppressive

>How do we achieve a reasonable degree of ethnic autonomy for whites?
northwestfront.org/

Is secession from the United States really reasonable though?