BEST ALLY THREAD

Only best allies and post in this thread.

I've never met a yank I didn't like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ly94C-rdPIg
youtube.com/watch?v=S6NuxZNkUBo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thank God you said that, Wally.
Unlike bongs, you actually fought with us in Vietnam!

I like Australians but not your spiders

how does that 56% cock taste?

You’re about to find out, tariff style, leaf.

Fuck off second worst ally.

Australians and Americans are both cultureless mutts so it makes sense they like each other.

Bogan/Redneck alliance to overthrow poofta cunts when?

I took one of your women

She thinks it taste great

>dat sentiment
>dat hatred
>dem self sabotage feels

Grow the fuck up mate, we've both built some of the best countries in the world. Grow some fucking balls and get a grip cobba. If you don't like it, fuck off to Pakistan or Canada or some other third-world shithole with """culture"""

Any you are our true greatest ally, good luck in the upcoming race war.

USA is more white than Canada
You’re probably Metis anyways

Us Floridians are just knock-off Australians

Fuck off leaf I hate you more than Mexico

If you ever need us to airdrop some emus in Baltimore or Chicago or Detroit, let us know. (((They))) will never know what him em.

>lol Americans don't have culture they are fucking mutts blah blah blah

We have 50 states that each have a unique culture and way of life

This guy here gets it and mad respect to Australians lots of people here in the US want to visit or move there.

Israel is America's only true ally in the Middle East. If you don't support Trump and Israel get the fuck out of my America.

Cheers for normalizing the casual use of cunt, cunt.

Did anybody save that webm of Trudeau prancing around like a fucking idiot in India?

Anglo chads don't need to know shit to carve their will onto the world.

Hello, may we join in?

No grips against you lot, thanks for the good fish.

Why do Australians use the greeting "How ya going?" That is grammatically incorrect and makes zero fucking since. The proper way to say it is "How are you doing?"

In the coming second great emu war, we have you back , best Ally

>I've never met a yank I didn't like.
And I've never met an aussie I didn't like. you faggots are the most american of all non-americans, which is why we get along - we don't give a fuck and love a good laugh
fuck the krauts and bongs

Poofter

in the more civilized parts of australia like central qld its , "ows it gaan" which is grammatically correct

I've always liked Australia, we have more in common with you cunts than the europoors

youtu.be/Ly94C-rdPIg

The hive nexus was nuked in the Emu Field nuclear bomb """"test"""". They now roam randomly and directionless, all is well now.

No wuckin' forries, cunt

>you faggots are the most american of all non-americans

kek

fucking become part of our country already so we can be Austrica

I'm glad to say the same about you Aussies.

We've got your backs yanks.

We'll harness the roos and charge forward. We'll give you the cockatoos for airdropping the emu's to rake the leaves.

Our people and your people can weaponise the spoidahs and snoikes with autism and let loose the fangs of war upon these pooftas.

See you on the battlefield mate. We'll be fuckin' unstoppable.

Can we get in on this?
I'll take western dominion over chink colonialism please.

Haha we love you too, but you didn't embrace us back. And now Australia is hugging back, and if the girl is playing games its to drop. Call us back when you are ready to put out.

Thank you mate! I used to sext an Australian girl when I was like 16 and she was dope.

literally best ally checking in.
sweden invasion when?
youtube.com/watch?v=S6NuxZNkUBo

>We'll harness the roos and charge forward. We'll give you the cockatoos for airdropping the emu's to rake the leaves.

You realize we have grizzlies and wolverines and cougars and giant wolves, right?

Do you have any idea how huge moose are? They aren't just horses with antlers.

Even your wildlife is inferior Australia.

Australia is the only other country I care about as much as I care about America.

>most venomous snoikes in the world
>most poisonous spoidahs in the world
>most toxic fuckin' jellyfish in the world
>most toxic fish in the fuckin' world
>most deadly fuckin' octopi in the world
>even the seashells are the most deadly in the world
>most dangerous sharks in the world
>most dangerous snip-snap scorpions in the fuckin' world
>crocodiles
>alligators
>birds that kill people
>birds that literally tear cars apart
>pythons that regularly strangle small children in their sleep
>ticks that paralyse you and rot your brain
>dropbears that frequently tear the face off of unsuspecting tourists who are naive enough to forget to smear vegimite behind their ears (dropbears nest in trees and are attracted to heat, as that's where blood is. They just see heads, but the starch and salt of vegimite wards them off)
>roo's that literally will sneak up and beat the shit out of you
>wasps that paralyse the aforementioned spoidas and lay their larvae inside them so that they can be eaten alive from the inside out
>hornets that paralyse the aforementioned wasps and lay their larvae inside them so that when the hornets paralyse the aforementioned spoidas and lay their larvae inside them so that they can be eaten alive from the inside out, the hornet larvae also eat the wasp larvae alive from the inside out

and last but not least,
>the emus.

Don't test me leaf, all I need is a bag with 1x male and 1x female of any three of the above and your country's path is accelerated, leaving you in an african-landscape within 6 months instead of 24.

Denmark's most dangerous animals
>bees
>common viper (it's bite can cause swelling)
>lion's mane jellyfish
>ticks
Denmark's biggest natural disasters
>a storm

We have an animal that’s more dangerous than all of those combined

Niggers

Wouldn't trust yanks in a fight, especially not after the metric fuck ton of blue on blue during Iraq/Afghan

You "people" are the fucking worst. You talk a big game and act the tough shit but one little compliment and you act like needy little bitches. Insecure girls that lot of you.

The Dingles are the most fucked up family this side of Gin Gin. Especially that fat fuck Sean. Hope he had a heart attack and died by now.

I like Australia more than Canada
Wouldn’t mind visiting there
I want to see Abos and drink with Bogans
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ

USA+AUS

Bogan Berets when?

It's all Anglo bants, not our fault Canada couldn't handle it.

we lost against the emus but we dominated against the viet cong
think about what that says about emus

I fucking jumped

its just a little spoider mate

lmao