You turned them against me

"Anime director Yutaka Yamamoto (Wake Up, Girls!, Kannagi) showed his anger at Wake Up, Girls! cast members last week after he interpreted their remarks at a talk event as a gibe against him.

Okuno asked the others at the event if they were happy about their characters' underwear not being shown in the newest Wake Up, Girls! anime series.

Okuno: Hey, I want to know. You can't see the characters' underwear in the performance scene. Does that make you happy?

Everyone *riotous laughter*

Okuno: This comment says their are lots of people who are unhappy.

Yoshioka: They say that, but the reality is there isn't anyone!

Okuno: It's always been bothering me, from 4 years ago.

Yamashita: Definitely none!

In response to the comments, Yamamoto tweeted, "I'll remember this the rest of my life." He also tweeted an apparent reference to Devilman about no longer having anything to protect. In another Tweet, Yamamoto said "they" had figuratively stepped on a landmine. "
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-10-11/yamakan-lashes-out-at-wake-up-girls-cast-on-twitter/.122497

Imagine having your daughters taken away and then seeing them brainwashed by some bitch into badmouthing and hating you. Even though you raised and nurtured them.

This is what it feels like to be Yamakan.

Don't be surprised if he's lashing out right now. Don't be surprised if he's angry. After all he did to save anime, you just throw shit in his face after all he did for you. It's a surprise he hasn't become a Dark Messiah.

But then again Christ himself was persecuted, jeered and abandoned before he died on the cross.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=keaDQe2Igrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God I love Yamakan.

He didn't do anything good with his daughters.
When will he finally commit seppuku?

>Old man yells at cloud

He made the anime, giving them a spotlight and took them on promos to America and throughout Japan.

He was there from the start working with them to save anime.

Now this. This is the biggest insult since Seiyu Shield.

Yamakan is a God.

According to recent tweets, Yamakan has been RT people bitching about the new WUG CG and this is stop motion in 2017.

No Yamakan, No Saving Anime.

>Idolshit
>saving anime

Whew lad.

I am obviously too dumb to understand how this is a gibe against him. Or why seiyuu care whether their characters show their underwear or not in the first place.

someone repost that story about him at the con lol

Nothing wrong with idols.
But that's not how you save anime.

Wrong CGshitter. WUG saved anime and you better respect the Messiah. Blessed be his name.

I think it's in reference to him getting mad that fans didn't like the girls' underwear showing.

Go Yamakan!

>no longer having anything to protect

He was the savior anime needed, but did not want.

GANBARE OLD WUG CHAN

So we will hate him because he can take it.

if twilight fails will it be a bullet or the rafters

This part is literally the only good thing about WUG and only because of this particular shot.

your post doesn't make any fucking sense. how are they "hating" him?

What Yamakan needs to do is write a diss track.

>animenewsnetwork
>"saved anime"
>idolshit
>ultra long blogpost
>reddit spacing

Why is this garbage still up?

Yamakan?
More like Yamakan't.

Yamakan has made exactly 1 Fractale. How many Fractales have you made?

That's right, none.

This guy is absolutely insane

I already loved the man, and this only makes me love him more.

> This is what it feels like to be Yamakan.
He's a talentless cocksucker and a hack.

It baffles me that Yamakan is still in the industry.

>Yamamoto, known for successful productions like “The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya,” faced a barrage of criticism after he tweeted on September 23, “It’s gotta be said, people who are years into adulthood and still watch anime are handicapped people.”

>Replying to criticism such as, “Did you lose your mind after getting too involved with anime?” Yamamoto tweeted, “Well, handicapped people still have human at heart, so I guess ‘evil’ is the only way you can describe them.”

>A barrage of angry responses followed, such as: “Don’t treat people who are just a little different like they’re disabled, that’s rude toward people actually suffering from disabilities.”

>Yamamoto responded by posting on his blog that he had said such things many times before. “You guys are all like Pavlov’s dogs or something, I guess this means anime might actually have some kind of brain-melting effect,” Yamamoto wrote in the post.

>“Anime-watching creatures”

>On September 27, Yamamoto posted a mock apology, stating that he was “deeply sorry” regarding the controversial comment.

>“I ended up saying that these ‘anime-watching creatures years into adulthood’ — that is, those things called otaku — were actually ‘human beings’ like handicapped people,” Yamamoto said in the blog post.

Fuck him, he's an asshole. He couldn't even do Lucky Star right.

I don't think you know what a blogpost is.

this makes me like him lol

based af he's like anno but without any achievement

What's "reddit"?

He is right though.
Otaku clearly have severe autism

Kannagi was good but that really has everything to do with the source material.

This sound oddly like typical Sup Forums shitflinging, with "no u" tier baits flung around.

That's some quality shitposting though.

>Hurrr you guys are retarded for having a hobby
>"What? Asshole."
>Durr sorry I meant you creatures
Based asf!!!

Just a continuation of his saga, he died for our sins.

Can't wait until His resurrection, bringing anime to a new golden age.

BASED YAMAKAN

>lol
>af
Fuck off.

>Fractale
At first they laugh at you.

>WUG
And then they hate you.

>???
And then, you win.

Kind of stalled on the "laugh at you" phase.

But he still watches and makes anime?

He just lost it after he and his studio were kicked from WUG.

We should show him pity not hate. This is the man who no longer has anything to protect.

>This is the man who no longer has anything to protect

A hero industry doesnt deserve.

LS was still boring after he was fired. Kannagi and WUG are superior anime.

i thought fractale was okay

Maybe he sucked plenty of dicks when he was younger. Or even now.

Another publicity stunt from him. It got stale a while ago.

must be pretty bad at it since they turned on him

Yamakan is anime personified. I would've love an anime about the embitterment of an anime executive as he slowly got shunned by the anime community

/ourguy/

Has there ever been a more entertaining trainwreck than Yamakan in the anime industry?

The Career Suicide of Hirano Aya

>Imagine having your daughters taken away and then seeing them brainwashed by some bitch into badmouthing and hating you. Even though you raised and nurtured them.

Yamakan deserved to have his animu daughters taken away.

So bad that he thinks panty shots are worth a fruitful discussion

>suits humiliate Tatsuki
>all of Japan come to his defense
>suits humiliate Yamakan
>"lel what a faggot"
I'd hate to be Yamakan.

He acts like a faggot. Fuck him.

How on Earth this guy is not shitlisted by the industry after literally a decade of starting multiple shits up? Does his uncle own Kadokawa or what?

>But then again Christ himself was persecuted, jeered and abandoned before he died on the cross.
Christ wasn't a faggot.

Yamakan is the hero anime needs.

Lucky Star was better with him in charge you absolute pleb.

Looks realistic.
I can't tell apart human idol a from human idol b.

Unlike many others on other sites, I personally don't mind the pantyshots in WUG. But I don't like Yamakan's personality, and his outbursts aren't very funny at all.

Truly the trump of anime

So he's making anime great again? Fantastic.

>He also tweeted an apparent reference to Devilman about no longer having anything to protect. In another Tweet, Yamamoto said "they" had figuratively stepped on a landmine. "
Is he going to go on a killing spree or something? You would think he would be used to people making fun of him by now.

He's going to go fight a war against anime, he tried to save it but they were no longer worth saving.

Normally failure like Yamakan has experienced would humble a man, but not him, still has an ego as big as the moon.

>shits on otaku
>molests seiyuu
>insults everyone he ever worked with
And he still just had a successful fundraising project.
Yamakan is a legend and everything Sup Forums aspires to be.

God still has many supporters

He sounds like a shitlord.

t. Okuno

Based Yamakan.

This is funny in a sense because it seems like no one really takes him seriously in the industry though.

He's not being outspoken really, he's just, unhinged now.

Is he holding a dick in the uncensored image?

>The first four episodes of Lucky Star were better than the next twenty
Sure buddy

Yes, it's his waifu's giant severed penis.
Go read Devilman, user.

Why does he like Oats n Honey so much? Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter are much better.

Name a scene more remembered than the cornet scene. Didn't think so.

Yamakan is Lucky Star.

>timotei
>Ghost of her mother
>Initial D parody

It's actually odd the cornet is the first thing that comes to your mind...

Well it's natural if you drop it early

>How on Earth this guy is not shitlisted by the industry after literally a decade of starting multiple shits up?
I'd say he probably is. His upcoming film had to be crowdfunded, is produced by a studio he founded specifically to make this film and the PV is of questionable quality. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the last thing he ever makes.

Didn't he try to recruit animators on Twitter at some point

Kokono connect incident

Yeah. And, of course, he got furious when nobody wanted to jump on his sinking ship with him.

I think he did that when WuG was airing, not sure if he's done it for Twilight.

he'll probably suicide bomb the wugs when it fails

I still like how Sup Forums fucking took leaps of logic and thought Yamakan was involved in it as well.

God I loved that entire shitshow.

>You turned them against me
youtube.com/watch?v=keaDQe2Igrw

Shirobako spin-off about Hiraoka's past

When there is a shitstorm drama, it is always from Yamakan. He should grow up and put his head down like a real shakaijin.

I wonder if he's secretly dying of cancer and stirs shit because he doesn't care anymore

>Ijimen connect
Who in their right mind thought this was a good idea?

To be honest, she fucked up big time. If she just had a secret boyfriend or even an indecent relationships with many guys outside of the industry, she would probably still have the job. There is a saying that rabbit doesn't eat the grass around its nest for a reason.

Terashima still gets work though

I don't understand. Did they want to show panties or not? Were they happy about it or not?

Explain this shit.