A DEAL

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5016617/donald-trump-china-north-korea-2/
google.com/amp/amp.nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/03/never-mind-the-north-korea-meeting-trump-was-just-babbling.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank god. WW3 would not be fun.

Same deal as always. Norks are starving. Give them food. Norks sell food for millitary tech. Norks need food. Norks threaten america. America trades food for deescalation of threats. Norks sell food for millitary tech.

I want them to nuke California though

ISRAEL UTTERLY AND MERCILESSLY BTFO

Trump is the hero we deserve.

>March 10th

Trump is reconquering CA, fucker.

Only in your memes and dreams

Great, but I never really thought about NK much. Still don't, but it's a victory.

At least I have that, Achmed.

>North Korea has to take in all our illegal immigrants
>They get 50 billion dollars and a non-nuclear power plant and a guarantee not to invade from the US

>he fell for the latest trump stunt

Fucking when? I'm trapped here for at least the next four years and I want my baby-killing 'salt guns back.

Kinda interesting that China gets threatened with Tariffs and suddenly Lil Kim stands down on Nuclear ambitions. Huh.

It's Nobel peace prize worthy so we Jews will do everything to give the Nobel prize to the right man.
Kim

Now I want it to happen. i also want Trump and Kim to dress like each other when they meat.

(((Neocons))) on suicide watch.

>Deep State panicking
>Trump defusing their artificial war with a 3rd world nation with his deal-making skills
>All of their plans are being ruined
>Trump actually sets up a meeting directly with N.Korea for the most groundbreaking negotiations
>Deep state uses it's N.Korea puppet state as proxy to assassinate Trump during negotiations
>Removes Trump
>Creates war
>Tricks the american people into believing war is necessary
>They get everything they ever wanted

Top Kek idea

wow and Kim wins again

interesting turn out of events

Keep prepping that bull, Aqua Fresh.

it is kim who will die
sadly

I keep hearing this but no one ever explains how.

It's almost like Trump said something like this and everyone thought he was a fucking maniac.
time.com/5016617/donald-trump-china-north-korea-2/

God damn, it's like Trump knows what in the actual fuck he's doing.

because your country refused to talk to NK for a decade unless NK gave up their nukes
a precondition

now they probably will get to keep them

even if talks lead no where kims just scored a diplomatic victory

i am certain that if your country doesnt invade/nuke nk this year, never will

>trump survives assassination attempt, his aura is too powerful to be killed by such a pathetic attack
>calls his assassin weak, a big fat mess and a disgrace to his employers, kills him simply by uttering the words "You're fired".
>Kim Jong Un is immediately humbled and declares that Trump is the true Glorious Leader
>N. Korea becomes a vassal state as Trump declares the United American Empire
>immediately declares war on United Arab Emirates for having the same initials
>they instantly surrender, vassalize themselves to the Empire, and change their name to Ameristan

And thus began the God Emperor's ascension.

Noice post

The LARP is strong with this one.

Hi johnmcgee88

That's not the issue.

North Korea has dirty reactors, they're old, and they produces more plutonium than the newer reactors.

Bill Clinton was supposed to build them new one as long as they agreed to allow international inspectors, and cameras in their own facilities. North Korea obliged. Needless to say, Clinton didn't build shit, and years later the North Koreans abandoned the agreement.

So I'm sure Trump will bring this up, and maybe go through with building clean reactors.

Fucking THIS

Trump ends the Korean war. Bet.

He already backed out you dumb cucks
google.com/amp/amp.nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/03/never-mind-the-north-korea-meeting-trump-was-just-babbling.html

They'll be friends, KimxDonald 4ever

Trump also said he’s willing to hear out countries individually about the tariffs. I bet he’s gonna use that as leverage against the chinks to reign in the north

thats (((their))) only chance