BIDEN IS ACTUALLY RUNNING IN 2020

It's a bumpy ride fellas. Hold on to your ballsack, keep your head up, shoulders back and make sure you have your eyes wide open, we're going down the Danger Zone.

He won't win. A bald candidate against a sitting Norwood 1 president. Psssshhh

I hope he does run

No way he gets past pic related. It's still her turn.

this guy is a fuckin wierdo

Creepy grandpa

No link, fake thread started by chan mod acting as traffic cop...
Hint if thread starter isn't involved in discussion...well then you know...

What nickname is Trump going to give him Sup Forums?

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA

BYE DRUMPF

he will do very good with ethnic whites(catholics)

Provided she won't seize herself to death before 2020.

would Biden have won if he ran in 2016?

Biden is just campaigning for the pocket change.

I knew the Democrats learned nothing.

Probably not. Might have won Wisconsin.

all you have to do is play all his creepy pedo video's and he'll lose.

Joey Diaz is a national treasure.

Biden is going to have his dead son hanging from a cross on the state of his rallies.

Hard disagree. Biden would have won, and won easily.
Moderates weren't mad-as-hell at the left until after the 2016 campaign. He was a non-controversial, train loving american. Easy to vote for.
He would have steam-rolled his way to victory.

Now 2020 is a different story with all the anger everywhere. Who the fuck knows.

Biden will cut into Trump's base; the white vote. That's their plan, anyway.

You're underestimating the fact that Biden is a creepy motherfucker and would have gotten way less of the female vote than Hillary. The fact is women look at his creepy behavior and know that he is a fucking weirdo.

He also has some strange skeletons in his closet. One of his sons killed himself, and then another one of his living sons went on to marry his deceased brothers wife! One of his sons married his dead brothers sister in law. That is fucking weird and would have turned a lot of people off.

Last, he just doesn't have the charisma to be president. He is more of a behind the scenes fixer than front man.

How pathetic would it be if she ran again? What does she think third time's a charm?

You act like she hasn't been cryogenically frozen since 2016.

Democrats have forgotten the basics, all they are now is dirty tricks and psy-ops.

if he does run he will win easily against trump. landslide both in because 1. niggers will vote in droves in the coming elections. been proven by the past special elections. doesn't matter he isn't white they'll just vote anything next to a (D)
2. he will win the white/catholic vote
3.women are mobilized against trump. 54% white women that voted for him is a very slim advantage
4. overall democratic surge against complacent republicans, expect huge turnout from them especially against trump

>doesn't matter he isn't white
meant is white obviously

>78 year old man becoming president
lol

WELL, I DON'T SEE YOU OFFERING ANY BETTER IDEAS!

Sup Forums has started with their propoganda right on cue.

PEDO JOE MEMES JUST TRIPLED IN VALUE

Oh fuck
Is this it for Trump? When I was a normie libshit I loved Biden. People in general have a pretty high opinion of Biden, he's a good looking charismatic guy.

The DNC will not be satisfied with Biden.

They still want the freak show vote. He's an old white male, he's not good enough for the identity politics agenda.

They're gonna run a woman again, and chances are it'll be a BLACK woman so the nogs will bother to vote this time. Expect Kamala Harris the race baiter and Cory Booker is the VP pick. Corporate whores, identity politics, Trump bashers, they fit the DNC's agenda. And they will lose HUGE in 2020 to Trump.

Joe had his chance in 2016 and would have won the nomination comfortably, but was clearly too scared to cross Killary in fear of getting Arkancided.

Biden, eh?

I wonder how the left will handle the MeToo movement destroying their chances in 2020.

If this pedo runs Sup Forums will overload the internet with Child Rapin' Uncle Joe webm's

He'll be 78 running against 74 year old Trump. These geriatric fucks could keep over at any point

i have many creepy joe memes to unleash

He'll be 78. No fucking way.

Good. I'll be able to protest him and talk shit about him without being called a racist or sexist.

>Yo that flat earth guy eric dubay is HILARIOUS
>Right Jamie?

let this happen

>no women vote
he might get more niggers and spics to vote for him so maybe it will even out but i dont see him beating Trump unless something really shitty happens in the next 2 years.

its his turn

She won't run again. He won't get funding