I dare you to try and name a better slice of life anime

I dare you to try and name a better slice of life anime.

Also, Ryuunosuke best boy.

God, I still remember how embarrassing the ending was, but it was a somewhat comfy show.

>slice of life
you are talking about romcom, right?
non non biyori is the better slice of life btw

Reminder that the only loser in that series was Mashiro after ending up with the piece of shit that is Sorata.

she is my wife now, everything is ok

That was easily one of the worst pieces of shit I ever had the pleasure of dropping.

Eat a dick and die, faggot.

buttblasted nanamifag detected

>tfw this is my favorite show
Sorata was so close to being likeable but sperged out in the middle when his waifu decided to try and not be an engrossed autistic artist

Dropped it after 5 episodes because the jokes felt like they dragged on too long and the character introductions in the first episode left a bad taste in my mouth, also keion is a better sol

I watched this entire Anime but I don't remember much being good aside from the music.

autist girl winning was pretty disappointing but you could see it from a mile away

I do remember that entire scene with the cat video game being god awful

How can anyone like such a normalfag girl?

The ln had such an unnecessary time skip at the end.

Sup Forums contrarianism would rather like the slutty normalfag girl, the irony.

At least Sakurasou had unique characters dealing with some dramatic issues and their eccentricities made things really entertaining. What does keion have?

That means Sakurasou isn't a SoL, it's a drama. Keion is the supreme SoL.

Life has drama, having it how you actually do SoL right. No like all those boring moeshit.

So real SoLs are shit then?

Keion still had enough emotional moments without it being a pure drama. Sakurasou is not really a SoL. And don't act like Sakurasou didn't have retard moe.

>forced drama: the show

I meant all the shit that only has moe going for it. Moe is all the appeal of shit like keion and New Game, take it away and no one would watch it.

You know you can have SoL with emotional moments without having it be complete forced drama right?

How is Sakurasou drama forced?

>sorata being sorata
>mashiro leaving sakurasou twice
>rita jealousy
>jin/mashiro NTR early on
>sorata jin fight
>aoyama love triangle
>aoyama crying in the rain after failing to be a VA
>save muh sakurasou
The whole plot was just drama on top of drama

Wow, I knew fans of different genres fight with SoLfags a lot but SoLfags have wars within their own community about whether moeblob or drama SoL are great or shit too?

Drama isn't SoL, it's drama.

the show was super nostalgic for me for some reason

>Sakurasou was 5 years ago
The days really do dash

>Sakurasou
>good
Days of Dash, Yume no Tsuzuki, Misaki, and Mashiro's character design were the only good things about it.

Mashiro herself a shit, though.

Well, it was only Konomin's second anime, and her songs for the show really showed off her singing skills. Hard to believe how far she's gone since then.

Interestingly enough, Prime Number's singer recently resurface this season, singing the new ED for Apocrypha.

She was happy so that's ok. Biggest loser was that bitch aoyama

What a shitaste, sasuga tripshitter

Mashiro was a very boring character, though, and also rather unlikable.

It was garbage

Any well handled SoL without romance.

This. The word 'popular kids drama' still haunting me to this day.

I liked it. I heard it went downhill and never recovered after the two new students came in Sakurasou though.

First half was nice, second was shit.

Pretty sure Mashiro is autistic. just like the ending and the show in general.

>you are so pure
>Im gonna fuck your sister instead of you to keep you pure
>Im gonna fuck every girl around you, but you
>Im not gonna fuck you despite you throwing yourself at me at every occasion
What else we had
>fucking sorata's game almost failing
>graduation
It was awful. It should've never tried to be serious.

Pretty much the same, but I finished it.

Also it's not really slice of life.

Toradora.

Usagi Drop.

I'm overly fond of Mashiro and I designed my Fading Suns table top game character after her, except replaced her talent for art with talent for PSI related things, mostly omens.

Would anyone like to see it? I want an excuse to post the cute drawing someone made of my autistic elven ojou-sama that can see the the future and the past.

Sounds cute. Post it, user.

No ge tthe fuck outta here you limp dick seafoam shell of a shadow

The drawing demonstrates the ample space in her sleeves where she would pull packaged pastries out of, since being a high leveled psychic consumes a lot of brainpower. As she remained within the castle walls, she was allowed to have infinite amount of packaged pastries in her sleeves for roleplaying purposes. She couldn't perform basic tasks like finding her room in the castle, people would often help her with everyday things and she would give them a packaged pastry as a token of graitude.

To give her a more autistic quirk, I made it so that she has to place her hands on people's cheeks and repeat their name while staring deep into their eyes to memorize their names, because she would forget without this autistic ritual. The eye contact from the spooky yet awe inspiring red eyes with the autistic mannerisms was a good way to introduce this character to people as "wow there's something off about this 151 years old space elf."

>clannad.jpg
here you go lad

haha looks fucking stupid even her dress looks like seafoam

that's cute

She also enjoys hugging her comrades.

Oh gosh, she's pretty as heck. I wish I had a friend who could draw me qt girls like that. Thank you for sharing, Obaa-san.

all i sea is foam desu

My internet wife (see: BFF) is a very good artist that draws me lots of things. For example, this one is the tiny Umaru-like version of my Dragon Clan monk in the Legend of the Five Rings table top, who would make an appearance whenever we did a non-canon session from not enough people showing up. Instead of demanding Jumpu, she demanded treats.

that's pretty cute too

How can a anime in the contentless slice of life genre top another anime in the same genre?

What do they need to top the equally pointless and trivial content?

Does the better slice of life maybe need to have the characters talk about even more trivial stuff? Make them do even more seemingly normal things fitting your culture?

No, no that can not be right. Too complex a thought for the simple mind of the audience.
It needs to be something more stupid. Something more trivial.
It needs to be something dull yet with a gentle shock-factor, like a cute face popping up every few minutes, preferably doing something equally cute befitting of the mindnumbing idiocy that comes naturally when you start adjusting to the looks of the faces.

Yes, I believe that concludes the hypothesis.

Why? She's loves him and is happy about it.

I disliked how the show treated Nanami. From what I've seen of the LN, she's just shat on throughout by the author.

man,I found non non biyori boring as fuck,dropped it after the second episode

To whom are those panties for? They look like doll size.

>Best SoL
>Not Cromartie

>be Rita
>paint entire life
>some autist outpaints you
>your grandpa tells you to quit painting because the autist will always be better

azumanga
nichijou
nichibros

How do you even breathe with such shit taste?