Does anyone else feel like there's something they aren't telling us about the Russian spy nerve gas incident?

Does anyone else feel like there's something they aren't telling us about the Russian spy nerve gas incident?
They have deployed 180 military personnel to the scene to help with the investigation. That's a lot of people.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43344725

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YacpKjMsnhU?t=3m13s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't that always the case?

21 people have been effected by what's essentially a chemical attack, this is extremely serious, this is the stuff that can spark WW3.

>Royal Marines from 40 Commando have also just completed the UK's biggest chemical warfare exercise - called Toxic Dagger - involving 300 personnel and including scientists from Porton Down.

You retards think there is "something they're not telling us" about literally everything to ever happen.

For some odd reason when an assassin lets off a fucking nerve agent to murder someone it's really important to get it all.

It's a false flag

It's a proper WMD unleashed in a populated area, until they know it is contained or there is no more of it it's better safe than sorry.

The sad thing is that Russia wants world war 3 so that they can take down the entire world along with their own descent.

There will be no WW3. Superpowers Russia andUSA are very powerful and can destroy the world and the world knows it. So there will be no WW3

I'm sure it's fine

I don't remember there being a chamical attack of this magnatude before. The last time Russian offed a spy it was done and over within a week, no questions really asked but people are not happy about this.
I don't remember this kind of anger at anything they have done before. And I do beleive this was the Russians.

>I don't remember this kind of anger at anything they have done before. And I do beleive this was the Russians.
I wouldn't surprised if it was CIA just to try and provoke this response.

It's all BS.

Oh the Russians.. the Russians.. and then earlier tonight on tv.. a documentary about Putin!! Imagine that!! They are trying to force the population to hate him like Hitler.

The average Brit doesn't think about or give a shit about Russian and Putin but the media keeps pushing he is some mad man.

This is what they always do. Stir up shit and drama for ratings while they wont be the ones going to war. Mass rapes?? Nahh who cares.. terrorists killing little girls?? Nahh not a problem.

IT'S RUSSIA!!

They must think we are so fucking dumb.. and you know what, they would be right.

"Conspiracy" wise who is to say Mossad want to stir up shit and do this.

Honestly, the other day I see in a paper Russian force size VS UK.. like war is about to fucking happen. Despite all the DIVERSITY the UK has been forced with in the military they are still a great force but are no match for Russia. The media is insane.

One part of me wants Russia to give us a good hammering (no nukes pls) to see if all these feminists will really be good soldiers. Of course they wont be, we know that, it will be more white deaths.

FUCK THE MEDIA.

>And I do believe this was the Russians.
What the fuck ever. Russian are not fucking reckless enough to kill a whole group of citizens from a nuclear power to get one guy. They could've literally made it look like natural causes or something.

My theory is there some "new German" running around vx'ing people and it's only been noticed because this spy got killed and the uk government did an actual investigation into why instead of just checking off the boxes.

>And I do beleive this was the Russians.

Most complex bio/chem weapons can be traced back as only a certain amount of govs can create them

>russia stupid enough to do that

Like I said.. they really think the population is dumb enough to believe anything and they are right. The UK is no threat to Russia.. I thought it was Russia who helped the UK with Brexit and want them to leave the EU..now they want to attack them.. makes sense!!

>Dad's a double agent from Russia working with UK - finds some dirt on UK (making him a double-double agent)
>Dad's daughter is brought in (by Russkies) to deal with dad (thought he defected, but didn't)
>Dad's daughter figures out why dad double-double-agent'd
>Dad's about to blow the cover on elites
>Dad's daughter finds this out from dad
>Dad's daughter gets compromised
>Dad and daughter know there's nothing else they can do
>Dad's daughter brings the nerve poison that is known to be manufactured in Russia to help them suicide
>Nerve poison came from UK trying to pin it on Russkies
>UK Military responds because why wouldn't they know that they know that they know and were tracking them
>UK Gov't blames Putin
>Just like all the other elites
Pretty simple, guys. Fact is usually much more stranger than fiction.

>Plebbit spacing
fuck right off bruv

Oh yeah I also wanna say the guy was/is a fucking traitor to Russia. So if they did kill him, more honour to them. We could all learn a lesson from that.

Yeah I don't disagree with that.

STFU up with this le reddit meme. Paragraphs are needed instead of a large block of text. Just because we are on a Taiwan basket weaving forum doesn't me we have to act like niggers.

Imagine some pm flees the UK.. gives all secrets away, puts people in danger, betrays the nation.. should we feel sorry for them? The guy sold his country and people out for money.

It's like Putin said something like choke on your pocket full of silver.

That's certainly 180 too many.

Yeah I agree, if it was Russia I don't blame them.

It takes a lot of work to scrub all of the traces of jew from the crime scene.

Yeah, snitches get gases

How is an image that Brits agree with here that it's disgusting and are angry with and hate the country for doing nothing about it supposed to be an attack on us?

Show those images to lefties, we already know.

Didn't they used to use all sorts of unpleasant leverage to force westerners to spy for them though? We don't know the circumstances for why he turned. It's not always financial reward. My first thought was what you said but then I started to wonder what Russia would be up to that would make someone turn against them

Legit though. Imagine Jew forces know Russia hate this guy.. hmm how can we stir up shit.. let's do this and the UK will look to Russia.. it's all so easy

Most of these spies turn because Russia is still not the greatest nation of freedom in comparison to the West. To be given a home and live in the West and a lot of money can still turn a lot of them.

Still, I would rather suck dirt and live in a tent than betray my own people.

How to stop Russia the US and Britain ever teaming up to throw them off

CIA did it to cover up the man's connections to Steele, the forged dossier and Uranium One. You can tell it was GID from how astonishingly fucking sloppy this operation was, if it was Russian Special Services it would look like a tragic accident or random murder and not have affected anyone else in the area.

The BBC were showing photographs of the supposed Russian agent taken throughout his life earlier and they were the most obvious fakes I've ever seen. Very basic image manipulations.

>t. work with Photoshop every day

I know exactly where the WW3 prisons will be.

This “spy” was an easy excuse. The real test here was the delivery system. Keep an eye on this, it isn’t going away.

Theres a diference between your people and government. My government seeks to replace me with violent retards and wishes my culture and way of life was more "vibrant" and diverse.
I don't love them for it

Underrated

Clearing out the media would be a good start. The average person is more concerned with mass immigration and being blown up on a plane than Russia. I''ve never, perhaps ever even heard anyone ranting about Russia. The media the 0.1% tries and forces it that we are all outraged to stir up shit.

Hmm perhaps, I think selling out state secrets is still crossing the line though. It's not like diversity was happening there either. The UK gov is treacherous scum but selling secrets could harm the population so I wouldn't do it

if the media focus on it, you have to lean towards their "side" being the culprit

Oh, anyone remember the AN26 crash recently?

It's working on boomers. And people who enjoy James bond

No. Do tell

?

Anyway lads, I need a break from politics and the wests shitty war mongering media for a day or 2, it's 1:40am Friday (Sat) and I am having some drinks (while I still can and sharia doesn't ban it) to forget about this shit. Normals services will resume on Monday morning.

Have a good one.

You too desu

youtu.be/YacpKjMsnhU?t=3m13s

Probably related

Yikes. I’d say so.

It's horrible for the bloke who was poisoned and all, but whenever this is on the news I can't stop laughing.

His name is SERGEY, which sounds exactly like SIR GAY.

I just get a picture in my head of some guy camping it up in a suit of armor like Frankie Howard or Kenneth Williams going "oooh I must serve my Queen!"

>Russia narrative completely falls apart in the US
>coincidentally, it revs the fuck up in the UK at just the same time

Based mummy will have all the traitors killed.

good lad

It's a big fat nothing. Think, do they ever tell you anything? Let alone spy shit. Faggots.

>Can't into paragraphs.