Made in abyss

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EddieHanTaiwan/status/918429648047837185
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Ozen

Reg is king of the abyss and absorbs souls.

Its like multiple personality disorder but with souls.

Like if bonedrewd but the underlying personalities broke through sometimes and instead of an evil scientist its a shota

I want Reg to absorb my "soul"

what chap is this?

where is the new chapter

Doesn't Lyza refer to Ozen as having an "irredeemable" personality in a flashback?

I'd rather have a beer with Ozen than Lyza.

Is Reg a Safeguard that Lyza hacked?

Not the point. OP's image has Reg saying he feels like there are multiple "people inside" him.

Also, Lyza is clearly the better drinking buddy. Ozen would just sulk in the corner and talk to you condescendingly.

I wanna go bottom of abbys to fuck that milf.

is this actually good? friend says that its garbage and i should just leave it

Your friend is garbage and you should just leave him.

so whats the appeal of this anime?

Why don't you watch it and figure it out for yourself. If you don't like it you can just drop it.

i am at work right now on coffe break

You can't wait until you get home?

Great world building and pretty art. Starts off a little boring but gets more dark and intense at the end. Personally I'd recommend the manga over the anime.

good joke user i am here until sunday

i am not into manga user 2bh i read it sometimes if a series is fun

Pic related

No, is trash
Now get the fuck out and never return

Nanachi roar

Cock goes where

the world building actually feels like one piece mixed with berserk

Mouth.

>cock
>not finger so she can nibble it
Irredemable

Its shit now fuck off

the longest whistle

Heard a little while ago that the compass Riko possessed at the begining is suppoesedly to navigate the seventh layer. Couldn't find that anywhere in the manga, but what do you think it could actually do? Will it even be ever brought up again?

she lost the compass or not?

Nobody knows. Probably not. The whole star compass thing feels like a bit of a joke.

I don't remember her getting it back in the manga but maybe it will be like in the blaze reap case.

I feel like it might actually come in handy in the 7th layer. It always points downwards, right? Well if there's a huge storm where you can't tell up from down, that would actually help a lot.

I could see her finding it at the bazaar in the Narehate village or something like that.

>Heard a little while ago that the compass Riko possessed at the begining is suppoesedly to navigate the seventh layer.
That was an user's speculation. The truth is even Riko isn't 100% sure what it does, she just wants to believe that it points to the bottom. It's a fourth grade relic that Riko found in the first layer and stole back from the orphanage after she turned it in.

Only if there's no gravity in the 7th layer for some reason.

I like to believe that the 7th layer maelstorm has some kind of freaky gravity anomaly shit going on. It would make their journey that much more threatening because one wrong move and you're fucked by the curse.

Its good only if you masturbate to children and animals on daily basis.

I can see why Sup Forums loves it.

Maybe. I don't think she's getting it back though. I wonder what's going to happen with the curse, seeing as how the 6th and 7th have permanent consequences, and Riko has managed to trigger the curse on every single preceding layer.

I don't think she'll suffer the curse of the sixth, because we already have a party member that did and we saw various scenes of it happening to others. It happening to Riko now would be unsatisfactory and undermine her mortality and humanity in the story.

Jury's out on the 7th though.

Is mitty in reg?

I had a weird dream about Bondrewd last night. He promised to show me the fauna of the abyss, but instead tied me up in a huge tank of water containing the whale creature from the 6th layer. The tank was slowly filling up with more water so I started to drown while the whale creature circled me. Eventually Bondrewd pulled me out and took me to his living room which for some reason was decorated in a very girly way (pink and frilly shit everywhere). He sat there sipping tea from a pink floral tea set while I yelled at him and told him that if he ever fucks with me again I'll kick his ass. But he didn't respond, just sat there drinking cup after cup from that girly-ass teapot and staring at me like an absolute madman until I started feeling horribly emasculated and humiliated. I woke up sweating buckets.

Imagine sticking your dick in a cartridge

Would that count as pedophilia

is every single part of nanachi good smelling?

There's going to be Kiyui's plate, isn't it?

What if there were two of those curse warding boxes then?
Dying twice.

Didn't he get better after leaving the island?

God you don't know how much I want that

He can't just spend his life on a boat.

stupid speedreader

That box didn't ward off the curse, user. Pay more attention.

It requires a more thorough investigation from Reg to draw any conclusions.

In a way yes

Or can he?

so many fucking questions. WHERE THE FUCK IS 43 YOU FAT SANTA CLAUS LOOKIN ASS NIGGA

hot

Was this text added by an user? I thought it was meant to be there but then I read the manga and noticed that the original image contains no text.

Remember that they are orphans and that they basically only live because they bring profit to the orphanage. It's almost certain that sooner or later he will have to.

Shit got really weird as soon as they entered the sixth layer. It's like a fever dream.

Can't they just take him to a different orphanage? It's not like a dying kid will bring much profit.

What's the deal with her planks anyways?

>the original image contains no text

>Bondrewd will never insult your penis size and humiliate you sexually

I'm calling it by the name it was given, of course I know it's the corpse reanimation box.
Would It work again is the question

>The gang visits Ancapistan

Different orphanage where? He suffers when he's on the island and it doesn't seem like there are any other islands near this one.

Oh nevermind, thanks user. Looks like I'm just a stupid speedreader.

Didn't she use them to strap mitty to her back?

The illness makes them bedridden and unable to work though.
Would Leader really bring him back just so he could die uselessly inside the orphanage.

He'd just clap and say Subarashii, subarashii, but you'd know he was insulting you.

The fleet can just take him with and put him somewhere on the mainland. One less useless mouth to feed for Belchero anyway.

The user that did the typeset removed all the text, so is likely you had the clean scan, before the text was added latter

1st chapter came out in 2012 october so its been 8 chapters a year on average.
As its generally easier to make the middle part of the story than the ending where you have to tie up loose ends in a satisfactory fashion I doubt he'll keep the same pace in the future.
Also theres the anime s2 that might change what kind of stuff he includes in the story.

abyss faith motherfucker.

he inherits Lyzas soul

Is that what sex with Bondrewd would be like? Would he just lie there and sometimes say "Subarashi", making you do all the work?

Good point, but I still thing that there's going to be a plate with either Nat, Saggy or any other character that's important to Reg/Riko. It wouldn't make sense to put such an emphasis to it and then just do nothing to it.

Sad Bun
twitter.com/EddieHanTaiwan/status/918429648047837185

Probably, ye. If it's Natt I'll cry like a little mommy's boy.

One of the things I'd like to know more about is the mainland and the government, who rules it and how does it work, what countries are there and all that stuff.

Don't make her sad. Cheer her up.

I would appreciate if you guys stopped making so many threads. All those manga pages are making me want to read this but I've got too much on my plate as it is.

Thanks.

I actually regret even suggesting that.

Well, he did show Prushka what Papa's rod can do...

Read it faggot.

Read it so you can be one of the ones posting manga pages

it wasnt that long

Read it. Threads will naturally end after while and you will miss a chance to take part in discussion.

There're just 42 chapters out right now. You can easily read all of it with no problem. But take your time.

W-what kind of animals?

I bet he just unzipped his pants and told her to explore Papa's rod at her leisure.

Image related and moths.

Mostly this kind of animals, but it varies from user to user

ebin

>used goods
Pass

Her anus smells like strawberries and flowers.

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO SRAJO?!

I think I just realized that the parts that usually smell the worst on humans are the ones that smell the best on Nanachi. Took me long.

Yeah. The surface world seems like a really shitty place.