Jormungand

What is her problem, Sup Forums?

Is she a terrorist?

her name is koko

she is loco

she is my waifu

but she likes little boys?!

Her plan made no sense whatsoever. Conflicts wouldn't magically end because the communication system was destroyed. Wars would still go on and people would kill each other with pointy sticks and rocks if they have to.

Stop posting Kasper or the quantum computer will figure out where you are and crash a plane on you.

What's her name again?

No, big finnish tits

Chequita is best girl

but she did it for world peace somehow, so it's okay.

Every terrorists think they're doing things for peace.

Hobo Kekmatyar

She is just loco, cut her some slack.

every terrorist is other side's freedom fighter.

How did her plan make sense in any way again? Did she think it was all peaceful in the stone age or something?

I think she was more looking to keep conflicts localized and make it harder to pour fuel onto the fire.
Still dumb, though.

She's loco m8.

nice

She out right admitted in the end that her plan was just a revenge on the world that she hated.
My only problem with the ending was how easily all of her team mates went along with it, except for brown shota.
I mean, the cop guy who had problems with shooting at a child is totally OK with killing thousands of children? And that east Asian guy who had family. How the heck are they all just smiling in the end. Didn't make sense.

Well, ya gotta remember the world had started fighting over water by this stage, so something drastic had to happen

The second season's ending still makes me rage whenever I think about it.

How would that many people really die? It's not like there's so many planes they crash into each other, and you can do a gentle "crash" landing and save most people onboard. I get that the people flying over ocean might be fucked but they might be able to manage.

I think she estimated 200,000 (probably more, haven't seen it in a year) would die.

No thats a fucking lie. A terrorist involves civilians in their attacks. Freedom Fighters attack the government and the military.

desu I always saw Koko indulging Valmet as a means of control

It's exactly the kind of manipulative shit she'd get off to.