US could "accidently" sink Russia's black sea fleet, and Russia wouldn't do anything

>US could "accidently" sink Russia's black sea fleet, and Russia wouldn't do anything.

>If Russia sank a US tug boat in the atlantic, Russia might not exist in the next week.

Russia is more cucked than you'd think.

JUSA FAILED TO DOWN THE SOVIET NORTH KOREAN MISSILE AUTISTIC LEAF

BEGONE NOW

If thread initiator not involved in conversation then fake thread.
Just another chan mod acting as traffic cop trying to draw you in rather than letting things happen organically...

Seem to be a nation of assassins, poisoners and murderers, cowards and thugs. Putin sympathising Russians have two options now. Go home or die.

I didn't realize dick Cheney moved to Canada.

OP is unaware of Flight 007

yeah let’s show the world we have the tech to do that....smart.

Russians and Americans united against the Zionists destroying both Nations!

Yes, Russia does not stand a chance against the might NATO can bring to bear. The problem is that NATO rather not act if possible due to the possible consequences. This creates a gray area in which Russia might act without any severe repercussions. This, and Trump's arbitrary attitude towards allies of the US, has forced many european nations bordering with Russia to increase their military spending. By being coy towards US allies, Trump damaged the credibility of NATO and its commitment to said allies. Russia's neighbours now hope that by increased domestic military power, Russia will be deterred from any larger operations.

It's all a game of who blinks first, and the current leadership of the US has shown signs that they might want to look the other way. Furthermore, this also implies a decentralisation of geopolitical power. One of the US most important assets is that of military force projection. As US allies increases their own military power, their dependence of the US decreases. What this in turn might lead to we can only speculate, but one thing is clear, for the european nations to be able to mount an effective defence, they will need to consolidate their power.

Enter EU, and at the center of it, Germany

Just uncuck the Germans, make treaty with Slavs, kick out the atheists. Problem solved. Russo-Germanic alliance with Orthodoxy as its glue.

Not really, but I could "accidentally" murder a US woman in a US sanctuary city and the US wouldn't do anything

This, sage

this

delet this

it actually would be...if you had the tech, which you dont.

boy, you know nothing. The US has no allies in Europe at the present, at least none in government. Europe is cucked by the globalists, and they are working in their interests now, and they are fully opposed to the restoration of American sovereignty. At this point in time, Russia would be a far more valuable and loyal ally than most of the nations in NATO (Poland, Hungary, and the Czech republic not withstanding).

Daddy Trump

prove me wrong

Really? How about a mig-31 with a dagger mach 10+ wasting any ship, A-235 with ground radars monitoring europe, the US west coast, asia and middle east, mobile s-500s that can track and intercept 10 nukes, murmansk-bn with a 5,000km jamming range, etc etc NATO aint shit......I dont care if the kikes manage successfully to create a multi-racial ethnic US or europe for low IQ breeding grounds. NATO will get fucked anyways.

Lmao this board is full of neocon boomers now. Gg kikes you win again.

>1 post by this id
>what is a sage?

check ID pls people, stop letting these cunts ruin shit, its bad enough as it is with shills.

I don't normally agree with Obama but he was right when he basically said Russia doesn't have much of an economy or produce much for the rest of the world except some O&G. Somehow that fact and them being dwarfed by the US military has all gone down the memory hole because Red Scare 2.0 is a business

All this shit is just a shakedown by US arms manufacturer's facilitated by the US government. America is sick of losing blood and treasure around the globe and rightly so but the dogs of the military industrial complex still need to be fed. The solution is to create a climate of fear that forces countries increase spending on weapons. NK forces Japan, SK and others to up spending. Middle east shenanigans force the Saudis to up spending. Ukraine forces europe to up spending. Major deals have been signed on each of Trumps visits abroad and no American soldiers lives have been lost in the process. It has been a sucessful plan so far with American arms manufacturer's getting paid, no American lives lost and American jobs benifiting. The man is a genius.

You're delusional, leaf. Russias nuclear arsenal is both larger and more modern than americas. Nobody wins a nuclear war with russia.

US says their sanctions are working, Russia says no and instead gives them a boost in other things. Which propaganda machine to believe?

You still believe in this (((global shitshow))).

Dig deeper. You cant make shekels out of scorched earth. They all dance the tune of the kike shekels, my goy. It's all a show.

Every country is a slave to that system now. What mankind needs, is liberation, not a reboot. The NWO is just a reboot. Sip tea and wait, it will be resolved in our lifetime I'm quite sure of it...
And if not, screw it. Then in the next.

A bad stage play by second rate actors, all across the globe. Pathetic. And these people claim to be artists... like jews, they are a plague and nothing else. Politicians are all scum, period. Time to change that.

So what you're sayingis that we shouldn't take it al too seriously because none of us are going to get out alive anyway and a cup of tea is the only thing to draw comfort from. Sounds good.

That's the gist of it.
Well, not really. Tea is but a synonym for a higher conscience. Call it the Universe, call it God, whatever floats your... intellect.

The BRICS are going to run the NWO if things go according to their plans. But something will be staged, an event. They need single world rule, so all these puppets will be betrayed in a coup. A global takeover is planned to install the Antichrist. If you know that and still deal with the devil, you can play the moral grounds all you like, it vanished the moment you act.

I don't believe any of these clowns anything.

In the end, it is true when it says that humanity will not be saved by humans. It will be judged and ruled with an iron flail after that. Apparently we are too much of monkeys and not enough the kind of things we have been designed to be. The first model is always faulty s my guess.

But Russia did elected, not could, US president and after that they dindu nuffin