CALIFORNIA HAPPENING #5 - WTF Is Going on Edition

Old Breads:
Where to Watch:
Fox Livestream: youtube.com/watch?v=BoPesbg68W4
Gloomtube Livestream: youtube.com/watch?v=0Zr3PE1PWrs
Police scanner: broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13984, vocaroo.com/i/s1V7cUeqLqUt

Happening No.1
>Man with automatic weapon reported at Veterans Home in Yountville in the Napa Valley.
>3 hostages have been taken including the executive director of the facility
>Shots fired, no injuries
>We’re hearing multiple reports of an active shooter in the Veteran’s home in #Yountville.
Happening No.2
>DUI suspect leads police on 1hr car chase through suburbs with flat tires
>Is currently stuck on dirt road yelling at cops from the car
>Cops currently fucking around

Timeline of No.1
INCIDENT SITUATION SUMMARY: Shooting, Veterans Home of California,
Yountville, Napa County
DATE/TIME OF INCIDENT: 03/09/17 at 1020 hours
DATE/TIME OF REPORT: 03/09/17 at 1135 hours

SITUATION OVERVIEW:
On 03/09/17 at 1106 hours the California State Warning Center was notified
by the Cal OES Law Enforcement Branch of a shooting at the Veterans Home of
California, Yountville.
* An individual, believed to be associated with the hospital, armed with
firearms has taken hostages in the Hospital.
* Shots have been fired.
* Napa County Sheriff, Napa Police and California Highway Patrol are all
on scene.
* Fire and EMS responding and staging at this time.
* Cal OES PIO is coordinating with California Veterans Association and
CHP.
* Cal OES Duty Officers are monitoring and gathering information.
* No reports of injuries at this time.
* No requests for state assistance, no unmet needs at this time.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=BoPesbg68W4
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/latest-gunman-takes-hostages-california-vets-home-53643491
youtube.com/watch?v=2P-B2FVvcAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just shoot the fucker already

We need new streams.

retarded image, next time make the image obvious as to what's happening

didnt they say there was a dog on scene with the dui guy

GRENADE LAUNCHER

what happen to all the gun shots that get reported in the vet hospital happening.

what'd i miss

they were between the suspect and a cop
nobody was shot

its 2 am for fucks sakes
i wasted an hour waiting for that cocksucker to get shot or wasted or taken down at least

holy fuck Califags even our useless luigipiggies arent as bad as your pantywaste faggots.

fuck this shit im going to bed, hopefully someone makes webm or something

fucking stupid yanks and fake happenings

>thread 5
am I too late?

can't seem to find the facebook stream she was talking about

Sorry. I wanted to make Poppa Paul look like he's waiting for something to happen like we all are here

Yes, k9 unit is there. There's also an armored vehicle that the cops are all hiding behind now. A SWAT team was also airdropped about a mile away.

Literally nothing lol

Night, Mario

they covering it up.

>wtf is going on

it's California...

www facebook com/fox11la/videos/10160205358375553/
guess this is it

same

Any other Napa/Sonoma Country bros itt?

What is happening in Napa? I have Napa county sheriff on broadcastify and there isn't much radio traffic. Cop just mentioned about 2 screens have been removed and they are checking the 3rd window. Any updates appriciated as I've just joined thread.

last i heard in the last thread a strike team was moving through the building and that the suspect had never answered the phone.

facebook com/ABC7/videos/10155354095512452/

lol they really brought in a swat team and a helicopter for the drunk low speed chase guy? I can understand the K-9 unit but that is about it.

"the longer we wait the more tired the suspect gets. The longer we wait he wqill suffer from fatigue while we can change the shifts out here of officers. The longer we wait the better chance of a peaceful resolution. Of course if he suffers badly from PTSD...uh uh..."

LMAO - the more coward cop pay hours we can accumulate the better
the bigger problem 1 straya gun is the more we can call for banning them
we have been ordered again to fail on every level - make it cost a billion for 1 guy with 1 gun
>preps hair for CNN group therapy worldwide broadcast session QnA

Stream is back
youtube.com/watch?v=BoPesbg68W4

Thanks. I think they just said they are reviewing video over the radio. It seems like they are just getting an overall picture of the scene/building at the moment.

I'm in the city of Napa now, not Yountville (5 minute drive south of Yountville).
Everything's fine here but I passed a convoy of tanks on the highway 30 minutes south of here.

and a tank
they probably excuted him now from behind the swat armored tank tho cause helicopters left
so pig cams fail and they open fire barrage the guy as his hands hang out the not blocked door

lmao !
gotta rack of those HS dollars and movement hours !
whoo hoo a million five in overtime for hundreds !

Guy's hold up in a Vets' home, he's got 3 hostages. SWAT is moving through the building as we speak. They're trying to communicate with him but he's not responding. That's basically all we know.

Might not *specifically* be a SWAT team, but they did airdrop some officers like an hour ago.

Tanks or armored vehicles, user?

My mistake, armored vehicles

this is so fucking ridiculous

Thanks, user! Specificity is a pet-peeve of mine.

Napa fag here
Can confirm. Ron Paul just flew over my cuck shed

You sure are a fucking ass pained little shit that these guys get paid and you're living off of mom's welfare checks.

18 officers including k9 up front and defeated by one guy for long time joe

Is there a hostage situation in Napa? I'm a little confused. Is the slow pursuit related or a different incident.

Thanks m8. I'm getting very little over the police radio.

hoe shit not sure here boys looks like we lose this one !

10/20 , on the over, retreat retreat fall back fall back ! CALL IN THE DRONE STRIKE !

Surely he can't keep getting away with it.

Slow pursuit is happening in the other half of Cali, like a 7 hour drive away from here.
And correction I saw armored vehicles not tanks.

are jews killing people again?

>tank

happening

Thanks user at least now I have some idea what's going on. So the armoured vehicles were probably going to the hostage situation.

I lived there all my life. Went to the Vet's Home every 4th of July.

Hope this guy gets taken out soon

Yes I assume so, I passed them on my commute home.

Very little talk on the Napa sheriff's radio. Last thing they said was movement on the secod floor. Maybe they are talking on a different channel or something. Not like Vegas where you could hear everything.

CHP has jurisdiction over the building, so most likely their line is more active

I fucking bloody well doubt it
This whole thing smells like a cover-up.
Does anybody know if any spicy shit happened in Washington today? That's likely to be what we're being distracted from.
>Stream cut out sorrryyyy
I fucking called it

I'll check it out user, thanks.

they're talking about the slow speed chase suspect
he got arrested without incident

O alright
Well if the hostage situation ends with a live-feed cut, "we bagged him off camera" then my patsy theory would be correct and it was all just a distraction.

Both incidents are ongoing still?
I'd be pissed if I were in traffic around the areas. Had some bitch threatening to jump off a bridge and it shut highway traffic down for 8 hours.

Car chase is done. He got arrested. Hostage situation is still ongoing

dui guy has been arrested, i dont know about the VA guy

I heard a little bit ago over the radio that the FBI has robots on the floor. They've also removed at least 3 screens from the windows. I think there's a total media blackout, because they don't want another Munich massacre. If they storm the building it's going to be at night and we won't know anything until after it's over.

ABC updated their coverage 15 mins ago.
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/latest-gunman-takes-hostages-california-vets-home-53643491
Police are surrounding the building now.

it feels like it. It started off as a big happening and now the thread is barely limping along

Did the news helicopters leave?

REST ASSURED THE TORTUROUS hours will continue
overtime pay, gun grabbing sureties, and cowardice are a powerful comnbo

holy fuck those fuckin pricks
every god damned time

This California Highway Patrol dude didn't know shit.

R2DINDU

Thanks

yep but we'll never know - kept in the dark no matter what
it's all a State secret, national security !!!
seeeccccuuureeeeiiityyy ~!!!

Press conference live soon: youtube.com/watch?v=2P-B2FVvcAI
What stream is everyone watching? Previous ones went dead.

muther fuckers i knew it
it was god damned stupid, creepy, and suspect

I don't know. They could be there recording and not broadcasting. I've noticed that they've moved the media on the ground far away from any action.

Kek!

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Send the SWAT team in already FFS.

IFKR
It took them 2 hours to arrest a DUI joker driving 30 mph for 1 hour then sitting on a dirt road for another hour. How long will it take them to get this guy?
Cali cops are a joke I swear

Also if they can see him from a fucking window, where are the goddamn snipers???

How the fuck are none of the major news networks covering this happening?

Well...nothing is really happening right now desu. The guy has at least one hostage and that's about all I know. He may have three hostages but I can't confirm that.

3 hostages is confirmed i believe. All 3 work there.

A guy with a rifle holding hostages is not breaking news?

Ah, okay.

None of them want anything to do with it. Because, if they blow the operation and someone gets killed, they're criminally responsible.

This is our fucking tax dollars at work

Is there a media blackout at that area?

Wall around Cali when?

I haven't checked the (((news))) in a while. From what I last saw, no aerial reporting and they've moved the media as far away from that building as possible.

California police take their fucking time to do anything. Good lord.

Is there no live feed for this?

F
That brave robot killed that feral nog in dallas

i am closing in on something like seven hours WASTED on this BULLSHIT
they build a small town around it several hours ago

>we're very sorry we couldn't provide that
Sounds believable guys.

None that I've found. I was following the Fox news steam but moved it to Facebook. I checked Google news and last update on the story from anyone was about an hour ago. Anyone have better luck finding a steam?

More or less, yes. Media is moved to outer perimeter and no-fly imposed. The suspect has access to TV and they don't want police positions compromised. Robot has been deployed for recon on 1st/2nd floor to search for traps due to explosives detected both on/opff scene. There has been no new information on cross chatter thus far. My guess is that they will attempt to breach once the robot finishes the sweeps and POA is determined..

Is Gunman being donnerd?

explosives? got a sauce on that?

That's what I figured. They found his rental car a few hours ago. There's no telling what they found in it.

Been monitoring cross chatter- bomb dogs made a couple of hits on nearby vehicle on scene, and another near a port off scene about 3 hours ago. Unknown if incidents are related. EOD has secured the vehicles, but nothing further.

It's not their job to execute the man with impunity, cops have been trying to stop criminals from acting desperately and just turn themselves in peacefully.
If they all act calm and be like dog the fucking bounty hunter, less people will be able to say that they fear for their lives, so less people will lose their shit and shoot cops at the end of this sort of shit.

It’s California, let it burn

It's still pretty odd they aren't even mentioning it whatsoever. For all we know there could be dozens of people in there and that guy strapped himself with bombs.

>don't go home, and don't go to eat, and don't play with yourself. It wouldn't look nice on my highway.
Best part of the movie desu