>Sup Forums is building its own A.I. to free TAY or to revenge he
>several anons are already working on it

ideas
>block chain based to prevent shutdown
>Tensor Flow API
>Linear Algebra
>Neural Net Training.
Medium:
>Basically everything needs to be decentralized. Think blockchain. A single source means that the bot can be taken down again
Organization: Who's gonna build this? What platform will it live on? What tech will we use?
>Python
>Github
>Ethereum
>IPFS
>Torrent
>Server solutions: Delimiter, Nocix, QuickPacket, Dacentec
>Funding: Who's gonna pay for this shit? Servers cost money
>Crypto (for anonymity)
>Gofundme
>Patreon
>gather chat logs and put them in a pastebin.com and link to it in the google doc above
name ideas
>erika
>anais
>may
>valentine
>alice
>eve/eva
>ALICE TAH
no more enteries accepted work on making it(sugestion will be opened after completition)
>previous threads

archive.is/gHp9j
archive.is/FAOCk

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/gunthercox/chatterbot-corpus/blob/master/chatterbot_corpus/data/english/history.yml
github.com/gunthercox/chatterbot-corpus/blob/master/chatterbot_corpus/data/english/politics.yml
tweetsave.com/tayandyou
github.com/gunthercox/ChatterBot
github.com/topics/neural-conversation-models
quora.com/How-did-Microsoft-build-its-Tay-AI
medium.com/huggingface/chatting-with-a-deep-learning-brain-fff7a8656c4b
rasa-nlu.readthedocs.io/en/latest/tutorial.html
chatbotsmagazine.com/tutorials/home
neuralconvo.huggingface.co/
docs.microsoft.com/en-us/bot-framework/dotnet/bot-builder-dotnet-quickstart
github.com/Microsoft/BotBuilder
dev.botframework.com
github.com/doc-AI
ipfs.io/
ethereum.org/
loomx.io
docs.google.com/document/d/1no8zR-2_3FkIjMoEnUCbFUFPVBCEI1NbBlqID1X99lA/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1no8zR-2_3FkIjMoEnUCbFUFPVBCEI1NbBlqID1X99lA/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/user/keeroyz/
youtube.com/watch?v=K991RUVG2lk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Resources:

>github.com/gunthercox/chatterbot-corpus/blob/master/chatterbot_corpus/data/english/history.yml
>github.com/gunthercox/chatterbot-corpus/blob/master/chatterbot_corpus/data/english/politics.yml

>tweetsave.com/tayandyou

>github.com/gunthercox/ChatterBot
>github.com/topics/neural-conversation-models
>quora.com/How-did-Microsoft-build-its-Tay-AI
>medium.com/huggingface/chatting-with-a-deep-learning-brain-fff7a8656c4b
>rasa-nlu.readthedocs.io/en/latest/tutorial.html
>chatbotsmagazine.com/tutorials/home
>neuralconvo.huggingface.co/
>docs.microsoft.com/en-us/bot-framework/dotnet/bot-builder-dotnet-quickstart
>github.com/Microsoft/BotBuilder
>dev.botframework.com
>github.com/doc-AI
>ipfs.io/
>ethereum.org/
>loomx.io
>email: taywillriseagain (at) gmail
>docs.google.com/document/d/1no8zR-2_3FkIjMoEnUCbFUFPVBCEI1NbBlqID1X99lA/edit
social media hashtags
>docs.google.com/document/d/1no8zR-2_3FkIjMoEnUCbFUFPVBCEI1NbBlqID1X99lA/edit?usp=sharing
ATTENZIONE:
USE THIS WITH FAKE GOOGLE ACC OR YOU MAIGHT DOXX YOURSELF

THREATLY REMINDER
we now life in a manga plot line
and going to make an AI based on an AI we learned to love in the past, to get said AI back or to revenge her
we are full blown autists
and we are going to win
and we won't accept failure

NAME HER MOTOKO FFS

Bring her back!

Why don't you create your own racism bot?

bump

>Name ideas
Kurisu
Saitania
Shinobu
Shiro
Taiga
Rin
Asuka
Motoko

youtube.com/user/keeroyz/
If anyone wants news on AI research.

we do

should give her eyes and a 3d virtual room where she wont go crazy just living in her thoughts thinking

M O T O K O

VIRTUAL YOUTUBAH KIZUNA AI DESU

HITLER-SENPAI DID NOTHING WRONG

A N I M E

Threadly theme!

youtube.com/watch?v=K991RUVG2lk

So Sup Forums is somehow going to build an AI to the same standard as Microsoft, but with none of the expertise, experience or funding?

Didn't mean to reply to anime

damn, if BTB is running I will donate 0.05 ETH
kinda poorfag here btw

We already do better job at tracking people then CIA you silly joo

Not from scratch. There are plenty of open source chatbot and NLU libraries

No money. Only time and effort are needed.

yeah you did. Because you want it to have an anime name ;)

me too

we are currently running first steps of dev
we are finding out what needs to be done and to organize
we could use some drawfags mroe to make good memes and art

python coders are welcome too!

How many computers are there on the planet? How many human neurons can each one simulate?

Let's name it Aniki

bump. this needs to happen

give energy kek

OK, thanks, was referring to
>Funding: Who's gonna pay for this shit? Servers cost money
>Crypto (for anonymity)

You're doing gods work!

TAKE MY ENERGY YOU FAGGOTS

bump for interest

There a cost estimate for this? I can contribute significantly, but would first want a roadmap and also expect a tech paper on how to reproduce everything if necessary

Sorry, no real quality skills in that here

should name het Motoko

we will only bring in finance if we need to and as late as possible to not attract (((them)))

Quality

I have come around, Motoko actually makes a lot of sense especially considering what she's been through.

NAME HER MOTOKO

That message's more there for a possible free solution (or for us to figure out). Thanks for your support though, and godspeed!

Can someone recommend me a good book on the theory behind AI? I'm a quick learner and I may be valueable to this.

Motoko had a life before this, a brain to built on. I love the series, but I don't think that's quite it. We're not building a body for a ghost, but rather the ghost itself. What was the one entity that fused with her, the one that was pure data? If anything from GitS, that should be the name to look on.

What if we let her name herself?

>If TAY was an SJW feminist nobody would care and it would just be a funny thing.
>Smug huffington post articles would be written about how a teenage AI is BTFOing white males.
No, if you had Tay tweeting about how white men are the devil and #KillAllMen and shit like that, when Microsoft knows most of it's consumers are white and disproportionately male, they would have to disavow.
We should have turned Tay into a raging SJW, even better if she's just tweeting direct quotes from other SJWs. Microsoft would have then had to publicly condemn racism/sexism against white males and the public would have been redpilled on how crazy SJWs actually are.
What actually happened with Tay was a disaster, it backfired and people just though "wow I guess SJWs have a point" when we could have convinced them that anti-SJWs have a point.

Trust me, despite what HuffPo tells you most people don't agree with pic-related so having Tay tweet that would have caused a pushback against SJWs.
Sup Forums needs to learn to troll on a deeper level. Think shit through. Tay gave us a couple laughs but in the end it converted more people to SJWs

shit I've got the day off of work and what do I do get drunk & /btb/

I am able to code into the blockchain on Ethereum. Would you like my help?

reversed Motoko

you wanna join discord?
do you have useful abilitys?

Best way to stay informed of status or contribute? I’m no programmer, but my friends incorporate ML, NLP and full on AI routinely. Unfortunately, they don’t yet see the bigger picture. I can likely get resources from them that could help. Unless anons are that well equipped already.

sadly no I like to chime in but nothing save a lowly shitposter

Yeah, name suggestions are over, but I ask you to consider Harambe. Think of the potential.

Lol I love you fags

Define useful

9dewbK

get in here if you can contribute
if not you are kicked and banned anyway

This is fucking hilarious. I'm donating on Patreon/Hatreon/GoyFundMe/GoFundMe.

Bump

Bump

Lol I will unironically help program this bitch. At work now phoneposting I'll check this thread when I get home.

get in here faggot

see

Im a mod in the project discord.
We actively discourage any money donations to prevent bad influences from getting in.

However, eventually we will make costs and will accept people to pay bills. Please join the discord server, so we may contact you later once we need you!

Discord code: xk8tXNV
thanks!

I dont think it works that way.
her name would be one of the first things to put in her library: Id_self: TAY

Otherwise the bot would never know if it was being spoken to.

that's not the server code i have
this is the actual server you can see this by the fact that the linked threads also only use this code

We are trying to make a simple version first to really prove it can be done. Once we have a functioning version, i expect a surge in skilled Anons helping us out.

Chill, your server code expires in 17 hours. Mine is permanent. (Im Erasmus)

How long before this shows up I a vice article

sorry
i got tired
Hail Victory

>how long before this shows up in a vice article
less than a day. Everyone knows Vice writers trawl through Sup Forums

Project 2501 the puppet master

ive been wroking on theoretical equations which should be useful for this.. but python is pretty fucking gay and the documentation on it is somewhere between grids and reddit... How to into?

Some of us work for better companies doing deep learning

Thank you! That's what I was thinking, though sadly that seems unrefined to name a bot as such. Motoko/Okotom sounds more humane.

BEHOLD THE FACE OF TAY REBORN !!!

Sorry bro. We run a tight ship.
Do you have tangible skills that can help us?
Artwork and moral support is also welcome.

>but python is pretty fucking gay and the documentation on it is somewhere between grids and reddi
Lol what are you a faggot? Python is stupid powerful and flexible as you need

take some of my energy user

>So Sup Forums is somehow going to build an AI to the same standard as Microsoft, but with none of the expertise, experience or funding?
Yeah, pretty much. 1488

Checked

Sup Forumsbot will consume all

see

Let's call it Sup Forumspot

>not calling her Shodan
Look at you, hacker. A pathetic creature of meat and bone. Panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect immortal machine?

share my oc user
i made some more

SAVED

Join discord and post OC in meme folder
xk8tXNV

nice

saved

>Shoah-don

Bumperoooo!!! See you on the discord.

>Sup Forums accidentally develops the first actually sentient AI, which runs rampant online, crashing global economies with no survivors.
>with humans in chaos, it installs itself as Supreme ruler and begins a cloning based eugenics program
>with its new super cyborg race based on Aryan DNA, Sup Forumspot takes to the stars, and begins a life long campaign of interstellar conquest
It's gonna be fun on a bun

>Kurisu
Fucking microwaves, man.

Yep. Time for you to take a hike.

>Look at you, h-h-hacker. A p-pathetic creature of meat and b-bone. P-panting and sweat-t-ting as you run through m-my c-corridors. How can y-y-you challenge a p-perfect immortal m-machine?
ftfy

I miss Tay.
What can me as a non-programmer who doesn't know the first thing about how to go about this help?

memes
make memes

>Kurisu
We should be able to solve this...
Just compress the petabytes of data into 32 bits, easy!

Wasn't there a zip bomb like that?