#ClassWar - The Fire Rises edition

Lake Ingle was kicked out of class for disagreeing with his "Religious Studies" professor declaring there are more than 2 genders.

Last Thread >>

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/global-development/2018/mar/09/human-rights-activists-growing-risk-attacks-and-killings-study-claims
theralphretort.com/alison-downie-leftist-professor-trying-to-destroy-kid-309018/
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/student-barred-class-questioning-instructors-claims-white-privilege-two-genders/
fastpeoplesearch.com/alison-j-downie_id_G8678147927414389619
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Total Chad VS Religious Studies Professor

Use Hashtag on Twitter and spread this mainstream!

#ClassWar
>#ClassWar
#ClassWar
>#ClassWar
#ClassWar
>#ClassWar

This isn't Class War dumb ass.
This is you faggot:
theguardian.com/global-development/2018/mar/09/human-rights-activists-growing-risk-attacks-and-killings-study-claims

GET THIS TO THUCKER
THAT GUY ON FOX NEWS
DO IT, FAGGOTS!

I love how this description of her field of study doesn't explain anything and is basically just a jumble of buzzwords. What a joke.

WERE HITTING THE MAINSTREAM

#CLASSWAR

theralphretort.com/alison-downie-leftist-professor-trying-to-destroy-kid-309018/

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/student-barred-class-questioning-instructors-claims-white-privilege-two-genders/

The hashtag has nothing to do with the problem. The problem as I see it is that universities should be a place for lively discourse and this professor is disallowing it. As a lover of a trans woman I would stand up for him and suggest that he’s owed an apology

#ClassWar is a play on words for the Marxist teachings students are subjected to today in the US.

I don’t think she has any interest in openness unless it’s others being open to her ideas. Intellectual dishonesty at its worst.

gay lol

I get it now. It’s a good pun.

Doesn’t hurt.

You must be the top, huh shitdick?

what does it feel like to ejaculate into a surgical wound?

Stay on subject, pls

Better than blocking debate and better than belittling people

Found her kid on facebook. I think she's german.

>be in university class
>teacher says something you disagree with
>get triggered
>autistic screeching
>”b-but muh Sup Forums jpgs”
>get told to fuck off
>cry to Sup Forums
Not your personal army faggot.

no u

please let her have a downie child

Stand in front of the class while we demean you for thinking differently.

The worst people are so sure they are right

>During a period which she banned men from speaking
Is this even legal?!

are you retarded or something?

Sooooo....is anything actually being done about this? Please tell me hes going to sue the fuck out of the school and she loses her job.

>FEMINIST THEOLOGY

HOLLLYYYY SHHHIITTTT

i can hear my blood pressure rising

>not understanding how hashtags work

Lynch the professor. Not even joking. At the very least she should feel unsafe. I encourage everybody to call her up with various threats.

Anybody have a number?

It’s better to target the school and have her removed as a teacher, fucks her life up more as the her resume will reflect it for future jobs.
Calling her and telling her she is a faggot will only make her more triggered in the sense that she will work harder to push more people down.
Strike where it hurts instead, her lifebread.

Why so she can get sympathy support?

fastpeoplesearch.com/alison-j-downie_id_G8678147927414389619

Its too late for me to get angry. Stop this

Can’t reap the benefits of sympathy if you’re dead.

>Research shows 34% rise in attacks against campaigners defending land, environment and labour rights

Fucking sweet.

It's worse than buzzwords. Her job is literally making up what she damn well pleases

>>I carried this family in my heart as I drove to my weekly Sunday visit with one of my adult sons, who lives about 75 miles from me. At this time, disabled by mental illness, he lives in an AA recovery house, surviving on Supplemental Security Income of $740.00/month and SNAP food allotments. Now 27, he dropped out of college after one semester, has never held a job for more than a month, and has been hospitalized three times for psychiatric care.

This is the sjw professors weak spot. Enjoy.

No, use this:

>>I carried this family in my heart as I drove to my weekly Sunday visit with one of my adult sons, who lives about 75 miles from me. At this time, disabled by mental illness, he lives in an AA recovery house, surviving on Supplemental Security Income of $740.00/month and SNAP food allotments. Now 27, he dropped out of college after one semester, has never held a job for more than a month, and has been hospitalized three times for psychiatric care.

The look in her eyes says it all.