/IBS/

/IBS/ Internet Blood Sports.

RIGHT NOW: In group with frame games radio
youtu.be/LXsgq5zZ6hA

>Last stream: Libertarianism and The State. Shane ThatGuyT Vs AltHype And SeanLast
youtu.be/ef094KktKpg

>Last stream Sargon vs Jason Unruhe
hooktube.com/watch?v=J7E4BkZEcAg

>Last night stream: JF vs Vee segment
youtu.be/UGNFLDUNVNo

>Styx vs Nick Religion in the U.S
youtu.be/dSLhaKyQ3xg

>Collet vs boomer faggot: the JQ
bitchute.com/video/rKHFh6u0BzJF/

>New into blood sports? Watch Richard Spencer vs Sargon and Styx
youtu.be/UiUH-tWHbr8

>Last night on /bybs/: something south africa
youtu.be/GchKDZoQRE0

>Jim vs le_vore_face: Internet trolling
youtu.be/iUiD0sYZ3K8

>Sargoy vs Anglin: liberalists flag squads got this video down
bitchute.com/video/iS2InojanMEr/

>JF watches GEORGE LINCOLN ROCKWELL
youtu.be/G24aVDNqz1k

>JF and Spencer vs Vee and Arch about ethnonationalism
youtu.be/joaDyWww23w

>Sargoy, Bre Faucheux & Mark Collett Discuss Power & the State
youtu.be/Ndff5cHXmcU

>Ethnostate: Enoch, AltHype, Vee, Sargon, Cedarwood, Liberalists
youtu.be/y6PVuYI9HGI

>Real life blood sports:Nick Fuentes Vs Will Chamberlain
youtu.be/Ag0A2Ak8XzM

>Wanna know the origins of /IBS/ shill? start here!
youtu.be/6jpi4ymzvyo

Wanna get into backyard /IBS/? Here is how pastebin.com/NMR0im9G

Bloodsport clips:
youtube.com/channel/UCoCuOwpNQ39uaEU76cy_0qg/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCUXTC5yhqkNTKDvK5-lAUJw/videos
youtube.com/channel/UC4jr7ZI3Pz691JILf3ZWqrw/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-12_fqAgU8
youtu.be/Ojm6E4Ftr2E
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1520/53/1520535417815.png
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=XJcPkdNVwRk
youtube.com/watch?v=Zja2Kz9mHSo
pumpkinperson.com/2015/04/13/do-harvard-students-have-an-average-iq-of-122/
collegefactual.com/colleges/harvard-university/student-life/diversity/
jpost.com/Diaspora/The-most-heavily-Jewish-US-college-and-other-facts-about-Jews-at-American-colleges-437701
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THREADLY REMINDER THAT BOTH AQUA AND SATANIA ARE SHIT

Schedule for this week UPDATED 03/08

For today: FrameGamesRadio vs JewishCalculator Warski live 7pm EST

JF vs Jay Dyer about religion (No date)
April 1st Flat_earther vs JF about flat earth
Lowtax vs Anglin (no date)
Alt-Hype vs Spino on race realism (no date)
Ryan Dawson vs tba (no date)
After every major stream ancap user will host a /bybs/ stream

bamp get in her faggits

Where's Dawson?

Queen.

frame games is dealing critical hits

Based on Shane's videos, and based on that awful voice he did at the beginning of the stream I could already tell he was some form of autistic. It made me sad when he was told to shut up and he didn't protest. If he had said something as simple as "oh quiet down" in response then that would have been satisfactory. But he said nothing. I wonder what went through his head. Then Warski dragged in two dipshits despite Sean and AltHype clearly having the upper hand on the points being discussed.

Maybe I have a soft spot because he reminds me of my autistic cousin. Really smart guy, but socially weird.

>be liberalist
>cucked by marxist
>cucked by alt right
>cucked by conservative
>cucked by libertarian

When is Mike "I married a kike" Enoch's next debate?

thanks spainbro, for whatever reason apparently it takes one person to take control of these generals and make threads. ever since the Swede user went awol, you've kept these alive.

How is the debate going? I was going to fap in bed but I decide to get up because of reasons

violent autists=best austists

Anyone who is pro-open borders deserves the bullet

Open borders fags deserve the helicopter treatment. Fuck him.

A babylonian hebrew? are we going to a kang jew?

a lot of ethno nationalists started out as lolberts and ancaps, he is just too naive but there is still a chance for him to get blackpilled in time

frame games is unstoppable
the other kike is boring as fucking shit

ovens will stop him after he serves his purpose

It was pretty clear that all the genetic stuff was completely new to him. He's also someone who has clearly spent too much time in the lolbert echosphere. He was genuinely curious how European settlers coming to new settlements were different from Mexican border jumpers.

Will this be the stream that we K Mac on?

Dropping some cringe for you anons
youtube.com/watch?v=L-12_fqAgU8

He's a sperg who always gets involved in these kinds of streams

ebic

no, we're not kikes

Honestly it's a small chance that Shane could be educated on the importance of race. But what little chance there was was lessened by the pointless dogpiling Andy tried to encourage.

Frame Games is not putting up with any jewish bullshit and mirrors murdoc murdoc.

/ourjew/?

>those arduous seconds of silence after someone brought up biological racial differences before a his high pitch "WEEEEELLLL I DUNNO...."
He'll come around

Anyone following the drama between Randomercam and Jim? I'd love for Mike to be taken down a notch or two given how much of a douche he's become.

>muh jewish lawyers

Holy shit, what a fucking retard.

Quick rundown?

basically yeah

>/ourjew/?
definitely, he made his position pretty clear on the holohoax

>nobody has checked these digits

it's getting late. if any of yall need a bed time story. here you go

youtu.be/Ojm6E4Ftr2E

Basically niggers are poor bc more of them hate Jews than any other race??? wew this is some quazy shit

He's pretty damn aggressive too. Makes me think he is out jewing the jew by pretending to be a jew.

>tfw no qt bobby fischer

>(((hello fellow jews)))
yeah watch the luke ford/eric striker stream for another woke supposed jew

Hey does anyone know if the south african capture the flag went? Some user were supposed to go back and capture it again. Does any have news about it? I must know. Also anyone got any good Halsey compilations or clips of him getting rekt

The Irish weren't white argument again? How many times does this have to be swatted away?

red ice did a video on the middle school teacher he doxed

idk, the hibernian conspiracy runs deep.
irish=jews seems about right.

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1520/53/1520535417815.png

that kike makes me wanna kms

Will BYBS be streaming tonight?

Matt Heimbach vs Zeiger in 15 minutes
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=XJcPkdNVwRk

This guy is slimy as fuck.

watching Warksi chug down that liquor

this is some god damn great shit

>wiz ay wiz

That infograph is meaningless, their will become progressively less white compared to jews the further to the right you go on the bell curve.
So if you added a fifth column, a "super genius" column, which had the 1% "smartest" "geniuses" in it, you would find that Jews would be significant overrepresented compared to the "genius" column.

i was expecting jeffstiny's anime stream

How dare you

wrong

Jeffstiny's stream was comfy though

it is on

t. joachim

ayo hol up...is this Gabriel Lopez guy donating rubles? is this legitamely a Russian dude donating to divisive American politics. JF confirmed Kremlin agent.

>oy vey! It's anada showa... errrr uhhhh strawman

Seriously, it wasn't for Frame, I would be praying for full 1488 right now.

nah guy is a brainlet.

The fucking jew poem on the statue of liberty? The US wasn't invaded by Japan because citizens have weapons? Demographic replacement can't occur because citizens would have weapons?

that's all fucking brainlet tier.

>The US wasn't invaded by Japan because citizens have weapons?
that one's kinda true

>we already got to the point of being able to criticize two faced zionists in their face in a free-speech stream
Holy shit, look how quickly things are advancing.

Just for some contrast, I got perma banned on the brazilian reddit yesterday for calling out some kike who wanted to get a critic of Israel arrested for antisemitism.

Now we have 2 jews arguing for huwhite interests. Is this opposite day?

>Brazilian real
you ought to suffer for your stupidity.

japan was under oil embargo before the war started, in fact, that embargo is probably why there was a war. there was no way japan could actually supply a landwar in the US.

>The US wasn't invaded by Japan because citizens have weapons?

The part about this that annoyed me the most was the laughing and confidence with which he argued this. Japan's navy was about 50 years behind (exp. decks made of wood) and attempting to create supply lines from Japan to America would have been impossible.

Japanese weren't scared of private citizens with guns. These were soldiers that charges machine gun nests with fucking swords.

Oil + FDR probably knew about the attack since the navy was moved out of Pearl Harbor.

>163372416

In the most basic sense only.

What would Japan have gained by invading the US? It's a HUGE supply line from Japan to US coast, and they wouldn't have had the oil to continue it.

Plus they never had the power projection needed to successfully do that which is why they tried to take out the US fleet at Pearl Harbor.

The battle of Midway was because they were wanting to attack Hawaii again, but they ended up losing that.

Japs don't eat doggo right?

Religious discussion on /bybs/ if you are bored of Jewish pipul on warski.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zja2Kz9mHSo

The notion that the Irish weren’t considered white was made up in a book that was written by a Jew actually

Is okay, I wanted to feel useful apart of shitposting in these threads
I don't know. Ask him
There was no need for Japan to invade america mainland to win the war

oh, perhaps it's just because I'm a degenerate mobilefag, but I only see a R next to the currency amount. this plus the fact I don't have an autistic knowledge of irreverent international curriencies

Check em

o-ok, that was a bit mean, but it said R$ for me, which I just put into the search machine.

The carriers were not at Pearl, but the battleships were, and some smaller ships as well. As well as a lot of older planes.

>Even Satan doesn't eat dogs
Asians confirmed for soulless

Japanese people are crazier about their dogs than most Americans.

Noice

FDR wanted to get his dick wet with German blood. Anything was fair game.

I did some reading. Lynns list of IQ tests gives a jewish mean of 109.82 in the US for studies published since 1990.

Number of White non-hispanic gentiles: 190 000 000
Number of Jews: 7 000 000

This translates to the following jewish proportion among non-hispanic white population at various different IQ thresholds:

> jewprop(160)
[1] 0.3234137
> jewprop(140)
[1] 0.1753682
> jewprop(130)
[1] 0.1262925
> jewprop(122)
[1] 0.09729606

This gives an average IQ of 122 among Harvard undergrads.

pumpkinperson.com/2015/04/13/do-harvard-students-have-an-average-iq-of-122/

jesus christ this debate is tedious, at least /ourjew/ is winning by not being a dense fuck

>Asians confirmed for soulless

I know your "Asians" like to rape your women and goats but it is best to not confuse them with what the rest of the world calls Asian.

zipperheads eat them aka Koreans. I googled it lol

the war was already planned by England
true, pearl harbor was used as an excuse to drag the US in the war
>Japanese weren't scared of private citizens with guns.
not saying that but it'd be a logistical nightmare and practically unfeasible
ik but even with these conditions met, they still would not have gone for it

We don't call paki's asian we call them pakis or muslims cunts, only our media calls them asian I have literally never heard a bong call a muslim paki rapist pedo an asian

apppreciated actually. we currently have a world where calling out blatant stupidity is massively underrepresented, relative to its potential application

>There was no need for Japan to invade america mainland to win the war
no, just sink lend-lease boats

what did satan mean by this?

>it'd be a logistical nightmare and practically unfeasible
100% correct

Similar to whale here, I don't think very many under 40 have eaten dog in Korea. I'm not sure though.

>being forced to pay that media
wew lad

Checked. guardian angel confirmed fighting satan. holy shit

Harvard is 25% jewish and 45% white so 55% of whites in Harvard are jewish while we would expect a proportion of 9.7% of whites in Harvard to be jewish going by IQ alon. Jews are 5.67 times overrepresented above what would be expected by IQ alone.

collegefactual.com/colleges/harvard-university/student-life/diversity/
jpost.com/Diaspora/The-most-heavily-Jewish-US-college-and-other-facts-about-Jews-at-American-colleges-437701

holy fuck this kike on warski

Fuck off Hiroshi stop bullying me, you have no idea how bad it really is

>we currently have a world where calling out blatant stupidity is massively underrepresented, relative to its potential application

strangely poignant

good thread

checked again. Damn!