Why do Jews hate Christianity so much? Why are they so hellbent on subverting Christian values...

Why do Jews hate Christianity so much? Why are they so hellbent on subverting Christian values, and why are they so insistent that America is not a Christian nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nj_3QxIMjKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because God knows only whites are human.
youtu.be/Nj_3QxIMjKM

Just war of species. Jews evolutionary behaviour is to undermine and weaken other groups.

Read culture of critique.

Because the Bible actually redpills you on all the Jewish tricks. Christ Himself calls them out on a lot of their bullshit.

>b-b-but Christ was a Jew.

Technically, he's the son of God. He probably transcends race. And he hated the Jews.

>read Culture of Critique
It's next on my reading list. As for evolutionary behavior, do you believe that Christianity is a good evolutionary strategy for a group?

Kek I'd really love to read some of this myself, what part of the Bible does it come from?

Jesus exposed them as the greedy devilish bastards they are

God himself set the example to follow by chasing out jews with a weapon. (no alphasoup I have no plans to do this)

>Colombia
I'm a Colombian 56% El Goblino kek

Christians are quick to forgive and return to peace.

This is bad news if the goal is to keep them entangled in war.

They thought Jesus was the devil. Literally. They called him the devil

Sauce?

The one thing Jews Atheists and Muslims share... mention "CHRIST" and they all turn into a fedora-tier blasphemer. These are all people who do not know God the Father because they do not know God the Son, Christ. Their father is Satan, which is why they all react so similarly at the mere mention of Jesus Christ.

Jews hate christians, they hate muslims, they hate all other religions. They hate "the goyim". Since christians reformed their jewish traditions, jews HAVE to reject it or else they wouldn't be jews.

They don't care if some negro builds a singing church in africa to go "halellujah", they are more concerned with and want to replace WHITE PEOPLE.

If you told a friend a story and they made a religion out of it and you the leader would you take advantage of their stupidity or be the better person and teach them not to. Ziokikes are not the better person and are using religion as a weapon against the stupid and feel they can do anything to a follower because of how stupid they are.
Get it?
It has nothing to do with Jesus, ffs, it's making sure you're all sheep and they're the shepherd that gets to cull

How can I start living by the teachings of Christ if I can't bring myself to believe in the Biblical God? I want to become a Cultural Christian.

Many of western civ's values come from Christianity, for better or worse

Drop the dogma and study him as you would any other philosopher.

Protip: Jews invented Christianity and successfully used it to bring down the Roman Empire

Gonna need a sauce on that one nigga

Jews are mad that another Jew (Jesus) was able to con a bunch of apostles into thinking he was the son of God but the ponzi scheme caught up with Jesus and the Romans said fuck this bigger and sheeiiit but it was too late the lie had spread and here we are.

But the claim "christianity build muh western civilization", and not white blood "in spite" of it, is bogus. Where is the "thriving western civilization" at Ethiopia, despite them being christians for longer than us? Also, christianity became more infused with european ideals than otherwise.

He was a Mediterranean Jewish peasant who died a long time ago.

>Kek I'd really love to read some of this myself, what part of the Bible does it come from?
Don't know where to start really. Book of Matthew or Luke maybe. Jesus calls them out on how they spread gossip. If you connect the dots you can see how that relates with the modern day and the mainstream media that they use to spread lies. A lot of the Bible is about connecting the dots. The Jews haven't changed at all. The biggest plot twist of the Bible is that the Jews are basically the evil ones (they are the ones that killed Christ after all).

That's for filthy degenerate non-believers. If you are not a Christian, you deserve death.

The gospel of Matthew states Jesus was from the Tribe of Judah, circumcized and of the "line of King David and Abraham". He also referred to himself as an ethnic jew.

They're mad that Sha'ul betrayed them

Kikes have a monopoly on the religious drug, but the values and ethics came from civilizations far before the advent of religions. hence why they destroy the libraries of almost every civilization they encountered (Mesopotamia and Alexandria).
As I said, the zionists at the top and their minion army of jews under them all consider devout followers of any of their religions fair game to rape, steal and murder

>whites are the true jews, goyim

That video would get you shot in the Third Reich... How any so-called "white nationalist" is stupid enough to believe and share this cucked crap is beyond me...

no.

The roman empire was shit an gay, and the paganism they practiced was a rip off of the paganism from the exact same area that the abrahamic religions are from, ie saturn-el/jupiter/baal.

It depends on if you're referring to ancient or modern Jews. In the Gospels, the Pharisees say that since Jesus casts out devils, he must be a devil, to which Jesus responded "a house divided against itself cannot stand."

If we're talking modern Jews, they call Jesus "Yashka," or the Deceiver. The Jewish idea of the Messiah is very different than what Jesus was. The prevalence of Christianity infuriates them because it's a rip off of their religion that says the Messiah already came.

Atheists have to have their pride completely broken, shattered. Next time your life gets turned upside down cry out to God instead of cursing Him.

>whites are the true jews, goyim
No, whites are the only humans, you monkey.

Jesus pretty much told everyone jews didn't have any autority over anyone. Jews were afraid of loosing their power to Jesus so they manage to get him killed. Shit backfires on them when Jesus followers see Jesus as a martyr and believe he resurrected, making the movement even stronger to the point it eventually became a totally different religion. For jews Christians will always represent on of their biggest failure, the people they lost control over.

tl;dr Jesus was redpilled

not only that, he was the direct line of david
the jews thought he'd conquer back the lands they lost to the jews

I think his point is that we are all related (brothers) and this is undeniably true. What makes us different are the belief systems and the racism of Muslims and Jews which has unfortunately led to much of their high levels of inbreeding.

Because religion as fraud is very lucrative.
Kikes being kikes. What is a Pharisee degenerated to 2018? A kikeistani. What keeps kikeistan kikeistan? Subverting Christianity.
America isn't a Christian nation because America has allowed - allowed - cultural Marxism to infest k-12 thru post graduate degrees. America's Christians turned full on in support of the antichrist. America needs a Christian revival before its appetite for war destroys it.

America isn't a Christian nation. It was funded by literal satanist crypto jews and protestant freemasons.

Because Jesus was an antisemitic Jew.

Here is why Jews hate Christians:

Jesus was the Messiah. Most of the Jews of His day rejected Jesus. Jesus told them two things would happen. First, the temple would be destroyed. Second, the Kingdom of Heaven/God was going to be taken from them and given to someone worthy of it.

Matthew 8:10 When Jesus heard [it], he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

and

Matthew 21:42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

To a Jew of that time, the Messiah was supposed to restore the nation of Israel and the throne of David. That was not God's plan, but the Jew's. Once the Jews rejected Christ, their hearts were hardened and they were partially "blinded" to the truth.

Fast forward to the discovery of America. A bunch of Protestants who really, really loved God and His Christ created a nation out of the Eastern half of a continent that was sparsely populated. They founded their colonies on Christianity. The colonies prospered and grew into the United States. It was apparent to even the most dimwitted shekel grabber that God's blessing was on America. Given the history of the Jews, being kicked out of every nation in Europe at some point, the fact that God gave the continent of North America to Christians, who worship their rejected Messiah, and being envious pricks, the Jews seek to destroy this Christian nation.

This right here.

The only way to believe in the biblical god is to have your ego broken and your intellect suppressed by means of constant and irremediable suffering. Christianity finds fertile soil wherever life takes the form of a perpetual struggle against fate; just look at how successful it has been across the whole third world and how utterly irrelevant it quickly became in developed countries. That's because without struggle, its hate of "the world" - which is really hate of one's self - has absolutely no foundation.

Indeed, Christianity is a "metaphysics of the hangman," as Friedrich Nietzsche accurately described it.

because Jesus Christ is the Anointed One, the Messiah, and they are the children of the devil.

True Jews know Christ.

For the really retarded and brain damaged by circumcision religion abusing addicts, being against abrahamic, or any jew religion for that matter makes a person an atheist.
fuck, why are you all this stupid? It's fucking embarrassing but you don't seem to want to learn this basic goddamed truth, but then again you put faith in a system made to keep you stupid so should I be surprised? no, i am not

Uhhhh, the founding fathers would like to have a word with you.

America is a Jewish nation, always has been.

because jesus was the first to name the jew

same eyes as weinstein. huh

I'm gonna need some statistics for your presumed baseless claim.

>whites are the only humans
>what do you mean whites are the real Jews?
>are you saying you’re superior?
>what a cuck
I... like this insanity.

thats not what this video says you retard, there are 12 tribes of israel, one is judah, the world jew is the english translation for a judean, fucking retards think you are woke but you know jack shit about history(especially religious history), and this includes christianity, islam, and judaism, i bet you fucking think judaisim is the old testament religion(hint, its not you retard)

Bump

This, Christians are fucking retarded.
They basically are We Wuz Christian Nations N Shiet.

>Anyone the Jews hate is good, they hate Christians/Christianity/Jesus because he is right.
By your logic, Mohamed is also the anointed and Islam is right too because Jews hate Islam and Mohamed and wanna see Arabs gone.

Jesus attacked the money changers, and they killed him. Tells you all you need to know.

>Jesus attacked the money changers
CNN says you mean "globalists."

No, I meant Manhattan liberals. :)

I don't believe Jews as a group are working to destroy the West, but I do think they are jealous of Christianity because they know deep down that it represents a break from them having a monopoly on knowledge of God. Now the whole world has the ability to enter a special relationship with God and until the time of the Gentiles is fulfilled, the Jews will be enemies of the Gospel.

is it me or there is something strange in this pic?

Jews and Christians both came from the same group, they are the same, in all manners, racially, existentially, culturully, only the last 3000 years have they diverged, for the thousands before that they were all one Israel.

Because they hate Christ. Just like all nonbelievers

Correct.

Jesus exposed the Jews for what they really were.

>(Matthew 23:5) All the works they do they do to be viewed by men; ...

>(Matthew 23:6) They like the most prominent place at evening meals and the front seats in the synagogues,

>(Matthew 15:14) ...Blind guides is what they are...

>(Revelation 3:9) Look! I will give those from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you.

>(Revelation 2:9) ‘I know your tribulation and poverty—but you are rich—and the blasphemy by those who say they themselves are Jews, and yet they are not but are a synagogue of Satan.

>(Matthew 15:3) In reply he said to them: “Why is it YOU also overstep the commandment of God because of YOUR tradition?

>(Mark 7:8) Letting go the commandment of God, YOU hold fast the tradition of men.”

>(Matthew 3:7) ... “YOU offspring of vipers,...

>(John 8:44) YOU are from YOUR father the Devil, and YOU wish to do the desires of YOUR father....

>(Luke 16:14) ...money lovers, ...

>(Matthew 23:4) They bind up heavy loads and put them upon the shoulders of men, but they themselves are not willing to budge them with their finger.

The Bible is not Jewish agenda. In fact, Jews hate Jesus because of this. Jesus was the first true anti-Semite.

Jesus said "those who call themselves Jews but are not"

Real Jews are Jesus, and You and Me, we all are the original Jews. The People of Israel, we are all Jews. You are using "Jews" incorrectly, you should be calling them Talmudic Law.

Rule 1:
Christianity for the goys

Rule 2:
NO Christianity for the Chosen

>Why do Jews hate Christianity so much?

>Be Jew
>Kill Christ
>Christan fucking hate you
>Christianity takes over the world
>Oy Gevalt

America is NOT a Christian nation tho
it is a (((secular))) one
And obviously (((moloch))) worshippers will hate the Son of God

if only the rest of you could resist those sweet,sweet (((loans))). at only 6.16% interest

Hosea 9 New International Version (NIV)
Punishment for Israel
9 Do not rejoice, Israel;
do not be jubilant like the other nations.
For you have been unfaithful to your God;
you love the wages of a prostitute
at every threshing floor.
2 Threshing floors and winepresses will not feed the people;
the new wine will fail them.
3 They will not remain in the Lord’s land;
Ephraim will return to Egypt
and eat unclean food in Assyria.
4 They will not pour out wine offerings to the Lord,
nor will their sacrifices please him.
Such sacrifices will be to them like the bread of mourners;
all who eat them will be unclean.
This food will be for themselves;
it will not come into the temple of the Lord.

5 What will you do on the day of your appointed festivals,
on the feast days of the Lord?
6 Even if they escape from destruction,
Egypt will gather them,
and Memphis will bury them.
Their treasures of silver will be taken over by briers,
and thorns will overrun their tents.
7 The days of punishment are coming,
the days of reckoning are at hand.
Let Israel know this.
Because your sins are so many
and your hostility so great,
the prophet is considered a fool,
the inspired person a maniac.
8 The prophet, along with my God,
is the watchman over Ephraim,[a]
yet snares await him on all his paths,
and hostility in the house of his God.
9 They have sunk deep into corruption,
as in the days of Gibeah.
God will remember their wickedness
and punish them for their sins.

10 “When I found Israel,
it was like finding grapes in the desert;
when I saw your ancestors,
it was like seeing the early fruit on the fig tree.
But when they came to Baal Peor,
they consecrated themselves to that shameful idol
and became as vile as the thing they loved.
11 Ephraim’s glory will fly away like a bird—
no birth, no pregnancy, no conception.
12 Even if they rear children,
I will bereave them of every one.
Woe to them
when I turn away from them!
13 I have seen Ephraim, like Tyre,
planted in a pleasant place.
But Ephraim will bring out
their children to the slayer.”

14 Give them, Lord—
what will you give them?
Give them wombs that miscarry
and breasts that are dry.

15 “Because of all their wickedness in Gilgal,
I hated them there.
Because of their sinful deeds,
I will drive them out of my house.
I will no longer love them;
all their leaders are rebellious.
16 Ephraim is blighted,
their root is withered,
they yield no fruit.
Even if they bear children,
I will slay their cherished offspring.”

17 My God will reject them
because they have not obeyed him;
they will be wanderers among the nations.

Christofascist?

That guy gets with every passing day more and more retarded

how?

>Real Jews are Jesus, and You and Me, we all are the original Jews.

Correct

>You are using "Jews" incorrectly, you should be calling them Talmudic Law.

Fair enough

>(Proverbs 27:17) By iron, iron itself is sharpened. So one man sharpens the face of another.

>(Hebrews 10:24) And let us consider one another to incite to love and fine works,