Why has fatherhood declined in first world

Why has fatherhood declined in first world
countries?
I don´t see that father and son relationship
anymore, specially on the media. Teens are
even ashamed of his fathers for some reason

Jews

Unironically this.

The (((news))) and the (((Media))) has been working towards the destruction of healthy, nuclear families for quite a long time.

leukemia

people are too busy doing something else that isnt "old" or "traditional"
like posting on social media and acting like perpetual 20yolds when they are 40 and declining.

then they have midlife crisis and repeat the ordeal of being 20 again(posting on social media, finding a new bf or gf...) until it comes full circle and by that time they are 60.

in resume
jews

Most fathers aren't really masculine, so there's not really much to look up to, and when they are the social Que is to frown upon such things anyway.

(((They))) don't like it when the father is around, the children might somehow be taught morals, decency, and independence.
It's why I swore to my own father that when I had kids, I'd raise them the proper, old-fashioned way, regardless of my career workload or (god forbid) if my wife gets brainwashed by (((them))). I'm gonna bring back the classic father-son relationship, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who will.
It'll just take some time.

>Most fathers aren´t really masculine
It must hurt to be a Canadian

The west has a very odd relationships with fathers.
Men are punished in every way possible for being fathers, but then men are also blamed for being distant fathers, not good enough fathers, etc.

No
Fault
Divorce

Most men I know are city folk, so soyboys
the people who come from small towns usually are less pussified.
they know how to do basic shit like changing a tire.

considering half of canada is basically immigrants. and most of these kids growing up end up white washed because of society.
I would say most of them are pussies who will never get into a fist fight in their life.

My dad was a train engineer... big burly guy, but not very reasonable/logical. His Dad, my grandpa, had the standards I looked up to though, working full time since he was 15, retired from Dow after working like 45 years. It tore me apart whenever I let him down, and he sure as hell let me know about it when I did.

I can't imagine the mentality of people who don't have father figures. Mothers kiss your boo boos better but fathers teach you to suck it up and not do it again.

God bless user. I am going to do the same. No matter the cost or how hard I have to work, I will have my traditional family and American Dream. I will have a single family home with a wife who takes care of the house and homeschools the kids. My sons will grow to be men and my daughters will grow to be marriageable young women.

N I G G E R S

Feel bad for those soys
True
>Homeschooling
Is that even a good option? How will your kid socialize?

It depends Pablo, some people have a reason to be ashamed of their fathers.
t. have several reasons

most kids only have two mothers now

GEE BILL

>I DID THE WORD GAME A WOMAN TOLD ME TO DO WITH PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOR LIKE A WOMAN BUT THIS IS ACTUALLY PRO MALE

fucking retard

FPBP.
>t. Father of 5.

Checked.
>leukemia
but wut in tarnation...?
>leukemia correlated to OP

I have noticed that, in regards to people, the vast majority of problems stem from fathers. Men. Some people say that families are the foundation of physical societies. They are wrong. Men are. When a woman lacks a proper father, she most likely becomes a whore. When a young boy lacks a proper father, he most likely becomes a criminal or loner. Men are a great part of this world. Without a man, the family will fall apart. Can it even really be called, "a family?" The answer is no. Some fools think the way you destroy a society is to target their women. Theyre wrong. You target the men, and you go it while their young. This world is in trouble.
What is on the horizon... is going to haunt the memories of all people forever.

Public sports teams and activities, living in a safe neighborhood, etc. The lack of time in a classroom with other students does not mean they are cut off from other kids. The benefits of homeschooling outweigh the detriments. No Jew curriculum, wife is kept busy, (and pregnant), so she can't cheat, you can teach your kids advanced subjects so that when they are ready to leave the home they are employable in respectable professions unlike public school kids, daughters only get introduced to respectable men, etc. I only see positives.

Damn right, and god bless to you too. I'm gonna make it happen, and I pray you will too.

I would say the way they used to, as in going outside and making friends, but unfortunately, not many kids like playing outside nowadays. I can solve this problem by moving rural and getting a plot of land somewhere. Rural communities remain tight-nit, and the kids rarely, if ever, hate each other.
I grew up suburban, but my own father would take me out to the countryside every chance he had. The kids were friendly, the food was good, the people were honorable and charitable. Basically ideal.

>(((entertainment)))
It's not encouraged and furthermore, it's frowned upon. The fathers that do try to do this with their sons are treated like bastards and the sons, having consumed the (((entertainment))) and taking his cues from society, get angry at the dad for trying to teach him things that, according to society, will only hurt him in the future.

I say this with the eyes, ears, and mind to notice these things because they did it in a way to us too, just with different things.
Any other oldfags remember watching looney tunes and tom and jerry where they showed the "homes of the future?" My parents were trying to garden at the time and I didn't want anything to do with it because I thought it was stupid and pointless. If I could go back in time...

Yes! Homeschooling is great because teachers are amazingly inattentive sometimes when some kids are struggling. I think mothers would make the best homeschool teachers if they took it seriously, maybe teamed up with 2 or 3 other homeschooling mothers. I was a B grade student but just needed the extra push my parents didn't help me with when I was in school to be an A+ student, sure as hell a teacher with 26 other students isn't going to push the average kids to be better.

Let me guess, he made shit tier sopa de macaco?

I wish I knew my friend. My kids are the best things to ever happen to me. I thank God every day for them. They taught me as I taught them. It’s wonderful.

This "homeschooling doesn't allow socialization" meme is so fucking ridiculous. A homeschooled kid will interact with people from different ages and only associate with those they care about/have something in common with. Basically they'll learn what we all have to after being forced to live with a bunch of retarded kids in school for years. They force you to be friendly with a bunch of dumbfucks simply because they are your age, and that is seen as "being on your level". When I was 14 I already knew enough to enter local universities, yet I was forced to be friendly with people like a negress who literally asked the teacher whether the pharaohs lineage could be revived via collecting sperm from mummies.

>Why has fatherhood declined in first world
>countries?
Because (((globalists))) will it.

Because my dad let the country go to shit instead of being a man and killing people.

Family makes you weak. Makes you scared to embarass people. Makes you hide your true self.

Are you black by any chance?