Kino is for

Kino is for...

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2017/10/09/what-stories-will-appear-in-kinos-journey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my meatstick

Traveling together.

Shitposting about CG vs scan lines.

...lucid dreaming.

Comfy scanlines and dull pallettes

And guns.

anilingus

mating press

Kino and Lykos are best girls this season. And Kino is for taking on romantic dates sight seeing in foreign cities where you'll eventually settle at a cafe that serves lots of nice desserts while you both discuss things like philosophy.

Always wondered why Kino doesn't just stay in a country for seven days rather than three which feels too short.

making my soul ache.

...making love with in the missionary position while holding her hands as you plant your seed deep inside her, muffling her moans of pleasure with your mouth & tongue, making her back arch underneath you and her toes curl.

Handholding.

I unironically thought she was a young boy. Didn't know it was a remake, sorry.

Oh, it is? Can I watch it without watching the original then?

cheap wine/whine and a three day spot of personal growth.

(Sorry Don W)

You can but the original is really good.

You can, but you should watch the 2004 run as well if you're interested in it at all. The new series isn't a full remake, it's just re-doing some of the stories that were done before as well as some new ones.

>crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2017/10/09/what-stories-will-appear-in-kinos-journey
>The stories that will be adapted are as follows:
“Coliseum” (コロシアム) - Volume 1
“The Country of Adults” (大人の国) - Volume 1
“The Kind Country” (優しい国) - Volume 2
“Amidst the Clouds” (雲の中で) - Volume 3
“The Country Where People Can Kill Others” (人を殺すことができる国) - Volume 5
“The Troublesome Country” (迷惑な国) - Volume 7
“The Ship Country” (船の国) - Volume 8
“The Country With History” (歴史のある国) - Volume 8
“The Country of Liars” (嘘つき達の国) - Volume 7
“The Country of Electromagnetic Waves” (電波の国) - Volume 9
“The Grassland for the Sheep” (羊たちの草原) - Volume 20
Plus various other countries from volumes 9-17.

How kino is this?

I want to eat that.

The crepes or the Kino?

Schools of tiny fish

Her boipussy

The crepes, with Kino's arse for dessert.

2nd episode today?

I used to have a friend that liked androgynous girls and I've always like goth loli, so this is like some Super Sayan Fusion.

Admiring from the separated reality that is the 3D world.

ANAL SEX

>Always wondered why Kino doesn't just stay in a country for seven days rather than three which feels too short
Wasn't that because she said there wouldn't be enough time to view all the countries otherwise?
Also because the one time she wanted to stay in a country longer than 3 days it and all of its residents were instantly killed by lava the next day

The "countries" seem like they're all small, independent city-states, so 3 days is definitely enough to see everything

Kino is for Sup Forums!

Treasuring old things with.

>talking motorrad

I couldnt get into it because of this, doesn't help that the last anime I saw was a rewatch of NHK, so going from that to checking out both Kino no Tabi shows just reminded me of Satou talking to his appliances and I thought she was going crazy from being out in the desert for so long but then it continued talking even when they got out so I realized its supposed to talk.

It just feels weird to me idk, the idea of travelling and having no silence because your travel vehicle is constantly talking to you feels weird. But the first anime is pretty atmospheric and slower compared to the new one from what I've seen so I might just watch it all anyways.

Other people acknowledge the bike talks.

So its a common thing in the story she's not crazy like Satou

That reminds me, what was the deal with that scene in the Land of Books? Maybe I need to rewatch it but didn't it imply she was actually "living" in her favorite book with some device? So the whole journey was technically a delusion.

That was a anime-only story that the now dead producer Nakamura wrote to make the show different.

It was just a thought experiment that states something like that COULD happen. Because the whole point of the episode was how books are worlds of their own and how you're the author of the book called your life

The Land of Books is nothing like that in the LN, but I think in the 2003 anime they just did that to shine a light on what that anime put it's emphasis on, that being the countries and the themes that are explored in them, rather than Kino herself. It didn't really matter whether or not it was just a story someone was reading or reality.

bike human sexual relations

That makes sense, thanks for the clarification anons.

I know, I realized that in the first episodes.

But what I want to know is why the bike talks, why everyone treats it as normal, I know the machines in that robot run city they visited in the first episode of the original talked, so is this just a universe where people accept machines talk and are sentient or is there some magic involved or what.

I still didnt finish all of the first show.

Banding

Given there's countries where people can read each other's minds, commit genocide on a tribe for sport, and brainwash kids to work despite being miserable I doubt a talking motorcycle seems all that weird. Even moreso when there's talking dogs.

Yeah I think I'm gonna stick with this show.

My deepest and darkest desires. Lots of handholding and a tiny bit of kisses

MOOODSS

Moods.

Is this right?

No, because it isn’t a mother fucking god damn remake

My nigga

It's not a remake and Kino's a girl. Also "a remake is currently airing now" is just bad English.

This is really fucking hot.

Is this already airing?

Is Kino impure in the LNs?
Also, post more.

Yes

No

Committing regicide.

>that Phos avatar

Will these fucking gender nuetral obsessed fucks fuck off from my anime

Seriously whats with the scan lines and color pallete?

It was just an aesthetic, some liked it and some didn't.

I think it was too much combined with the dull brown/beige color pallete, what a strange aesthetic choice.

It gives it a comfy feel.

No the overall atmosphere does especially in the first episode, but I guess it can't be helped, the scanlines are there and will stay there and the anime is still good.

is kino kino?

The drab colors were definitely a good choice. They reflect the whole "The world is not beautiful; therefore it is" idea well. The extremely high contrast colors in the new series were definitely my biggest issue with the first episode. I hope they tone it down in the future. It doesn't have to be as drab as the 2003 run, but it would benefit a lot from looking less vibrant.

It was surprisingly vibrant, a consequence of using CGI or wanting to appeal to more mainstream viewers I guess

WHERE'S THE TAN

Is that bologna cake?

Is it pretty okay, or is it good?

It was a pretty good first episode. Not perfect, I did have an issue with the color palette, Hermes' voice and CGI Hermes, but those things didn't drag it down too much. I don't expect it be as good as the 2003 anime, but I'd still recommend watching it.

Thank you, senpai.

i'm glad they didn't just straight up copy the style of the original. then it would be nothing but a shitty clone of the original.

Me too, but I still think it would benefit from toning down the colors. Even if I'm glad the new anime is going for its own style, it shouldn't be different just for the sake of being different, and I really don't think that kind of pallet suits Kino at all.

Could she handle childbirth?

She already has

Does Kino ever identify as a girl? From what I recall she dislikes being addressed with gendered pronouns and prefers to be called just "Kino".

Only one way to find out.

Not that I remember, but I also don't think there's been a time someone's asked her whether she's a boy or a girl, so I don't see why she would bring it up. She introduces herself just as Kino, but she never corrects anyone if they call her a boy or a girl.

Whatever radiation being emitted from Hermes has already rendered her sterile.

I thought Hermes ran on gasoline, not nuclear energy.

sticky lesbian scissoring

What's the point in giving your motorcycle a personality?

so it can feel superior to others

midable.

>unable to masturbate, kino will never come to you for relief

Longer than 3 days probably raises the risk of getting attached.

So Kino has someone to talk to in her travels.

She doesn't like quick shots.

I have a full magazine