Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc
youtube.com/watch?v=uNNeVu8wUak
youtube.com/watch?v=5HmuxnRtPCE
archive.is/ZefMP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Things that never happened

Just talk to her like a regular person rather than forcing her to watch some autistic youtube playlist.
Being too forceful will only turn her away from your beliefs. Prove to her first that you can be a reasonable person that can talk to her about world issues without either of you getting mad. Redpill her slowly.

if you make it taboo she'll just go deeper in.
just tell her you are transgender yourself, if she tells you off, say you're genderfluid and that she has no reason to judge you.

Just like music, there is nothing that will get your kid over a fad faster than pretending to be really way to into it.

I'm serious, faggot

tell her dicks taste yummy to girls and the jews are trying to keep them all to themselves

Definitely pretend to be trans, make it way uncomfortable...

Hopefully she gets violently raped within inches of her life and God speaks to her while she's in the hospital and tells her to stop it with the bullshit

if your daughter is still a virgin you can leave her at my place and i will make sure she understands her place.

Tell her if she wants to play the male role shes going to have to live by the male standard in your house. They can't dress like a degenerate cause that's not what real men do, etc. Play it like you're agreeing and adjusting, that she will be treated "like a son" and with such standards.

My ex from High School is a man now, apparently
Still looks like a girl, acts like a girl
Just has a short, dyed hair and changed her name

Be really accepting but fuck everything up.

It'll be so cringe she'll figure it out

The only thing that can redpill your daughter is having a strong father that she can respect, not some fucking youtube clips.

>this

However, this can back fire badly if the daughter notices what you're trying. A half-assed attempt will likely be worse then doing nothing at all.

She tells me about some dyke with a chick name she was dating a few months ago. I never met the bitch. She says they broke up and that one of her new friends is a dude with dude name. She says, "do you want to see picture of the new friend?"
I'm like, "okay"
What the fuck, it's the same fucking dyke.
"She's transitioning now dad,"

In my opinion, having a ftm son that's got standards is better than having a slut degenerate daughter. You can't really stop them from doing it anyway so you might as well try to steer her in a good direction.

>meanwhile, girls her age in China

whenever she talks about her fad, give her the drag queen voice and have a saucy gossip session with her.

It's not that hard of a concept that that dyke is still the same person, coming out as trans doesn't change what you've done or who you are. fuck this gets me so mad

This

We gave her the best user, private schools, good upbringing, lots of love, money is not an issue with us.

It's the friends she chooses to associate with. Vancouver is very classist and we live in a good neighbourhood, all her friends come from bad neigbourhoods.

I know but it's so hard to not go full infographic in real life.

>We gave her the best user, private schools, good upbringing, lots of love, money is not an issue with us.
Imagine my fucking shock
It's your fault you spoiled her [assuming this isn't a larp].

I'm starting to think that the "rogue employees" at the different tech monopolies come here to find out what to shadow ban, remove, restrict or demonetize.
this guy clearly doesnt want help.
do we start feeding them pseudo-leftist garbage and make them eat their own?

The maddening part is that in her mind, she fully expected me to go along with the new name as if it was normal.

your first mistake was being okay with her being a female faggot

forgot pic to raise attention and get more (you)s
inb4 -thread pruned or deleted

...archiving

Not a larp, unfortunately,

Dude, I have noticed that too, usually with the "Drop your redpills on the JQ" threads but I'm serious man. I need help with this.

I was never okay with it but I thought it was fad.

Acquire shovel
Dig hole
Bash mentally ill degenerates skull in
Push degenerate into hole
Cover with dirt
Drink beer

Thanks user, I'll try this but fuck me tt's hard

you are using a blm memeflag.

rough situation for sure. do you have other kids? does she have an older sibling she looks up to? it's possible that they could be a positive influence away from degeneracy

hearing these stories really just wants me to move out to the middle of nowhere and home school

Sho her pictures of transgender dioxide rates and the
Mutilated holes that once were their genitals

I don’t have any of that saved but it’s not hard to find

Oh god I fucked this up hard excuse my mobile faggotry

No other kids, she's bucking at going to university. Wants to move to Alberta and work on a farm or some shit. She's 18 and kids are encouraged to buck at their parents in Canada.

Take her camping or hiking or something. In nature, away from cities, away from society, away from propaganda. Try talking to her about stuff that isn't gender related. Try making conversations as normal as possible. Hopefully she will realize that she's being foolish with everything and she'll desire to have more traditional relationships and life experiences.

Not much you can do. People who want to change genders suffer a mental condition called body dysmorphia. Would you try to redpill your anorexic daughter? Schizo son? I imagine you would have a different reaction then. The real red pill will be to find pyschologists and doctors who are 100% against gender mutilation. To get her the proper care. But, it is so hard cause she will be with her brainwashed friends that will discourage her from proper treatment. This shit is hard to deal with and no user will be able to really give you the right path to take. I would try to steer her away from taking hormone therapy, genital construction and cutting her breasts off. Tell her you love her and accept her for who she is AND she has to accept herself for who she is. That meens accepting how her body is and all the imperfections that she sees.

You force her to live in another country, like Japan, Taiwan, Poland or SIngapore where they'll make her feel bad for being a fat, lesbian whore child, so it's to late now that she's 18.

At that age it would probably only take a 6-12 month change of environ to displace any external conditioning. New friends, new chores, new hardships, etc., will redirect a teenager easily.

well... if this doesn't make a dent... she's a lpst cause....

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

Pretty much she's been turned into a nihilist...

This will show her how the Europeans have been the only race in pursuit of beauty... and how iy has been destroyed by (((them))).

youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc

Study the socratic method, absorb it, understand it fully, and use it casually but persistently.

last one

youtube.com/watch?v=uNNeVu8wUak

I got you covered senpai. The best thing you can do is just talk to her though.
I will dump redpills hold on.
Is she with you now?

>Dump
1/?

Ask her how it's possible to change gender when gender is genetic. Can't change genes. If she says gender is socially constructed then ask her why do trans people opt for surgery if there is no basis in biology.

2/?

3/?
Feel free to ask me anything or donate to a poorfag.

4/?

5/?

this

Just laugh at her. That's the one thing women can't stand

6/?

7/?

You could also search 4plebs for "transgender" and find lots of sauce.

Check me.
8/?

9/?

im starting to wonder if im not on a site just interacting with chat bots talking to themselves constantly.

10/?

>underrated voice of reason
OP pay attention, faggot

I assure you I am sentient
11/?

In reality, its just you and me here bud.

OP just wants sauce.
12/?

beep boop beep

fake, gay, and sage

If I get banned for this you better fucking tip BTC.

pic related
girls her age in ching chong ding dong land

Nice post you cuckold.
Earth is flat.

15/?

>pic related
16/?

17/?
>inb4 mods ban me

Fuck off Pajeet

18/?

No i am pretty sure you just need a helicopter

>nigs produce phones
>nigs "harvest" shrimps
what

You should kill yourself.
19/?

>>Black Lives Matter flag.
Sorry. No empathy available for you.

Get her preggo. Works with horses and teenage girls. Both have uppity atitudes till they have to care for a life.

20/?

21/?

Show her the BBC documentary "The Century of the Self" and also everything by Jordan Peterson

Found the schizophrenic psycho of the night

Thanks user, this is the exact same advice I would give to someone else, it's hard for me too remain objective with this shit. For all it negative hype, this is a board of peace.

That gives me hope, I think i can make that happpen.

22/?

yes

>I really feel like killing myself.
23/?

Okay hopefully I don't bogpill your "daughter" too hard lmao.
>close your eyes
Should I post the transgender "surgery" webm?

26/?

27/?
BTW, when they amputate your penis or vagina, they don't just throw out your genitals.
Someone buys it, usually to eat it or some other foul consumption.

28/?

youtube.com/watch?v=5HmuxnRtPCE

Florida teacher here.
This is what happens when you send your kids to public school, I shit you not.

We are literally TOLD to push equitable, inclusive, and other social justice related values by the STATE curriculum, and it's only reinforced by our counties and principals.
Now, I teach high school and the indoctrination is bad but not quite as awful as when I was interning in elementary. I witnessed the vilification of masculine behaviors and in-class reading which often involved "gurl power" or muh racially oppressed bullshit. The teacher I was aiding would often groan about how one of her classes wasn't performing well because it was male-dominant (compared to her female-dominant classes) and hated working with boys because they did typical boy things. You can tell this attitude seeped down into her treatment of the class, and both boys and girls internalized all this information.

Just fuck off.
The public school system blackpills me so hard in a world filled with black pills that work against the already nose-diving Western world and the European collective races. I still, however, try to do my best for the students I teach and instill SOME values, but it's almost impossible to erase a lifetime of indoctrination.

Just fucking home-school your children, enroll them into a private school you've vetted thoroughly if you can afford it, or move to a deeply conservative community. No one make the mistake OP made.
Canada is a shit-hole anyway. It's lost. But we're close behind if we keep following this path.

I'll admit, I'm a little emotional over this right now. Telling me about this new guy when it was the old dyke the whole time was the straw on the camels back. This madness must stop. I'm taking in all the reasoned suggestions here and forming a battle strategy, thanks to all of you anons, Even you screeching schizos too

29/?

fuck off jew

Read the real study before spewing lies
archive.is/ZefMP