>beats the shit out of you
>dindo nuttin

youtube.com/watch?v=OdQ4GMDWqwo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k3_1YIBY6ac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

made my night
watching it on repeat now

Legally it's a grey area because he went zero to 60 but I don't care because it would've just dragged on and ended up this way.
Not based just tired of shit man.

>land of the free
>get the shit beat out of you for filming a cop in a public space
wew lad doesn't sound free to me tbqhwy

Woman wasn't even in the theater when he cuffed her. What a bastard. Also no proof the niglets trashed the place.

what a badass i bet he still had his cig in after cuffing that chimp.

she should have given him a light

This is bait.

I actually met black cops who say black mothers are some of worst people that have to interact with because they always escalate the situation and never follow orders if they are around their children which said children then emulate in future interactions with law enforcement.

They’re fucking niggers, of course they trashed the place

Are us police allowed to smoke while in service?

>wew lad

xD

This line is the best meme haha it always make me laugh

>wew lad

Do you mind if i steal this meme my dude? xD

>beats the shit out of you
The absolute state of niggers. If niggers just knew how to listen to a person in authority they would have to (((get the shit beat outta dem yo)))
Seriously though /pol can we meme this police officer with the smoke hanging out of his mouth. This guy is the fucking man.

Yes

He never stops smoking the cig. Based.

>Get off the premises. you are trespassing
>WE DIDNT BREAK ANY LAWS

i wish the smoking cop beat her in front of her kids.

lmao

Should've killed the nigger

Black cops tend to hate blacks more than anyone. They became cops so they could beat the shit out of the gangbangers who terrorized them as kids.

All those comments about the cop. These people need to be shot, she was told to leave by the owner/manager and the cop. Just leave you stupid bitch.

>If niggers just knew how to listen to a person in authority they would have to (((get the shit beat outta dem yo)))

they wouldnt be niggers if they listened

Probably loud and fucking uppity but I doubt they actually broke shit. Would need to see some footage.

She got “arrested” for not complying with an officer of the law. Why do niggers always have to argue? I love how she thinks she is being a strong person but then as soon as the cuffs go on we see how strong she really is. Just like the male niggers, talk shit until the chains are on then you just do what your told. Imagine that

adam kokesh?

>theater
owns the parking lot
gets warned she is going to be arrested for trespassing
women didn't leave
gets arrested

nigger fatigue will do this do a man. the likelihood of a mouthy black woman de-escalating this situation is less than zero. these fucking people never take a hint and gtfo.
literally dindu nuffin, ever

In my city cops aren't allowed to have facial hair and sign an agreement to quit smoking altogether. What the fuck kind of police organization lets their officers look like crossfit faggots?

'Give me your other hand'
>still smoking
>fucking hilarious

Love it how even the kino merchant has no problem with calling the schwartze, animals.

cool cop, dumb nigger cunt deserved to be cuffed

That was amazing. And it clearly has fuck all to do with race, the look in that cops eyes fucking SCREAMS “I have neither the time nor the tolerance for bullshit right now.”

You are literally a faggot go back to your commie quarantine board your not wanted here

>and sign an agreement to quit smoking altogether.

I live in northern VA, and I've actually had some convos when I used to ride my bike around with black police officers and they hated interacting with other blacks. They would tell stories about how they would take off, spit on them, throw whatever they were holding on them, etc. They were pretty cool, but at the time I was a libcuck and thought they were racist but in reality they were speaking the truth.

ha ha ha. my dog just died but this vid makes me happy.
thanks OP

>from her fb

>Stupid Allergy

This guy really gives no fucks.

(you)

That looks shabby and unprofessional

this

There would be a problem if she just left and took her loud ass children with her

*no

makes you wonder what the kids did. If a business owner is calling your kids animals and calling the police they must have fucked up bad in there

Just look what Tommy Sotomayor says about black mothers

so maybe a stupid question, can cops smoke on duty?

it's not fucking 1970

I don't want to argue about the woman he cuffs, just saying he doesn't look "based," he looks unprofessional AF.

Nothing better in life than watching a dindu get arrested. Screaming the entire time "I dindu nuffin!"

Fuck me man, I could watch this shit all night.

what the fuck are those badges?

why does one of them say STUPID?

>In my city cops aren't allowed to have facial hair and sign an agreement to quit smoking altogether.

What kind of shit is this?

If beaten down Wojak had a badge, he would be this guy.

My sides.

>nigress drives her chimps to a theater
>chimps start causing problems
>owner/manager tells them to leave
>they don't leave
>nigress starts recording when cops shows up
>cop says leave the property or will be arrested for trespassing
>they dont leave
>gets arrested
ZZZzzzz

You have deeply rooted boot-licking complex.

The fuck kind of shithole do you imagine the world is? Cant smoke outside? As a cop? Pretty stressful job that would be retarded

they nigged

This man is Jewish.

>public space
wrong
the theater owns the property and parking lot idiot

A positive blood, Sulfamide allergy, and the stupid one is a joke patch lmao

Lists allergies on vest...stupid is listed.

>>get the shit beat out of you for filming a cop in a public space

She wasn't in a public space. She was on private property and she was kicked out, that means she was trespassing. She then had the opportunity to leave which she declined to take. So then she was illegally trespassing and the police officer was correct to arrest her. She then committed the crime of resisting arrest.

>Haha, policestate so funneh

Sup Forums confirmed for backboneless faggots

>tresspass
>told to leave or face arrest
>refuse to leave
>arrested

Literally nothing wrong with what happened.

>defending niggers
Eres un pinche idiota.

its a theater.. so obviously

blacks have been lead to believe a cellphone camera is some sort of magical totem for warding off police action / arrest

they will quickly learn this is not the case

DINDU NUFFIN

Yeah, when you can be objective about it, one of the greatest denunciations possible of a community or race is when people of that community or race are tasked with the responsibility of protecting and serving them yet hold nothing but disgust and loathing for them. When your own heroes hate you, there is something unutterably wrong with your very essence.

If the owner of private property tells you to leave and you don't, they call the police. The police will come and tell you to leave, otherwise you are trespassing. If you still refuse to leave after that, you will be arrested.

It is really that simple. Does the fact that it is a movie theater change your view of this somehow? What if somebody wouldn't leave your home, you would want to police to show up and arrest them right?

Are you REALLY defending niggers on Sup Forums?

thank you.

he really ought not to be wearing the joke badge.

Homo erectus BTFO again!

This. Niggers ALWAYS do this. They act like animals, chimp out when you politely tell them to stop, and eventually the sympathy in heart goes to zero after dealing with this time and time again.

>violating the NAP on the movie theater and its manager is OK to wanna be ancaps

The absolute state of you

>mfw nigs btfo

If he can pass the physical, what the fuck is the issue? Unbunch your panties, Samantha.

No you fucking moron, she got arrested for trespassing. The manager asked her to leave because her kids were causing a disturbance. She refused. He had to get the police. The police asked her to leave. She refused. He told her she was trespassing. She stayed where she was. He arrested her.

This cop was clearly tired, but still did everything perfectly.

BASED JEWTUBE COMMENTS

ITS LIKE ANODDAH SHOA!

Smoking on the job would be a firable offense just about anywhere in America and most employers will simply refuse to hire smokers at all.

>you are acting like animals
based

>dude, FUCK cops amirite?

Are you too STUPID to read?

It says he's allergic to stupid, he's saying he doesn't put up with bullshit. Woah, that was real fucking hard to figure out by reading the entire badge.

Like I need proof to enjoy this

he is a city dwelling retard that thinks they are on a public sidewalk
he doesnt know that outside of his cuck city there are stand alone theaters that are independent of other buildings.

No I just don’t hold people who possess the majority of firearms and the license to use them in a bad light. I stay on there side because I understand self preservation. You being a nigger,commie or faggot obviously have no idea of what “self preservation” is. Kys

THATS HOW WE DO

>boot-licking complex.
Yeah man! Why can't we just let people do whatever they want? Who cares if the kids were being obnoxious in the theater? Who cares if the theater asked them to leave? Who cares if the police asked them to leave? Who cares if they were trespassing.

I hope the police kick the shit out of you soon.

Fucking kek

>tfw your footage of you mouthing off to a cop turns into a pavement selfie.

Arresting niggers while smoking a cig
Sounds fun

Post your face when you realize the abusive racist cop only arrested her because she didn't give him a light

This is nowhere close to being a "police state" lmao. The only reason it'd even become one in America is because blacks are such stupid animals their behavior enables it to happen.

Probably typical of LE agenciea across the country. Bitches who are arguing with you are kids who have not entered the workforce yet or have no experience in these things. In my city of about 500k cops must be clean shaven and must be non smokers as a condition of employment.

It really is this simple

In this moment, I am euphoric

>spineless
also, see in case youre even more retarded than you sound

Description in the youtube video says the manager was fired.

so maybe he should carry around a 40 and sag his pants a bit too, huh?

it's about having some self respect. he looks like he just left a bar after a night of drinking.

>spanish police beating the shit out of catalonia protestors who are sitting on stairs.webm

Blacks always cause problems; they have zero respect for authority and ALWAYS start a fight.
youtube.com/watch?v=k3_1YIBY6ac (just watch the first 10 minutes)

The man is kicking ass while actively smoking, what would have happened if he was in nicotine withdrawal?

Yeah it does. I'd bet my left nut that it's not allowed here either

>most employers will simply refuse to hire smokers at all.
That certainly isn't true

You have a deeply rooted cock-sucking complex.