archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136108824
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums.org

The virtual world... where man can find balance and leave the cycle

Weak men and hard times.

Weak men create hard times

Times aren't even close to hard yet.

Good times create weak men but we're one step away from hitting Phase 4

Shit is getting bad, but not absolute shit hitting the fan yet, but it might soon

at the end of the good times.

You tell me.

this is the only right answer

Agreed, at the end of stage 3 but no one wants to pull the trigger

We are at the beginning.

Damn it Sup Forums
You're hard to love
But you're harder to hate

3rd moving into 4th

this always comes up and I'm always the only one who thinks we are in hard times create strong men.

Nationalism vs Globalism is the battlefield, the time is now. Wake up. America First.

they get easier every year. just got uber eats.

Mom?

Stage 3, but Trump's gonna put us at stage 2 again. He told me on TV

Is that a Falmer?

>playing nosferatu in Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines
>everybody thinks you are either a burn victim or a super degenerate

This one is just funny

next level cosplay

Hard time create hard men or, weak men create hard times. I can't say for sure at the moment.

You won't be disappointed

Were not even close to hard times, we're riding what's left of the good times with the debt piling up, the student loan, housing and credit card bubbles...

Hard times are on the horizon. This is only the beginning.

We're living as the 2nd and 3rd generations of weak men. The hard times are just beginning.

Yep ending the good times and we're in the early days of the hard times

Third.
If you think the present counts as "hard times" you are not going to be having a good time in the not so distant future

>Marxists would send him to gulag for being muslim
>ANY Muslim would gladly push him off building or hang with construction crane for being a faggot
>Right wingers would give him a heli ride for beign a Commie Faggot Muslim abomination

Justin Trudeau is just trying too hard to fit in at this point. RIP canada

We would legit hit Phase 4, but because our economy hasn't crashed harder than Black Tuesday yet, the public is still sated with bread and circuses.

Basically we're in state of funk of transition with one foot at Phase 3 and the other one about to land on Phase 4. However no one knows when this will happen because, surprise, economy. So we could be here for decades at least given how everyone is trying to delay the inevitable

The only thing you should know is that things are going to get even worse than it is now and that you should at least prepare for what could happen soon

This has been debunked

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136108824

Are you sure about that? Are you sure we aren't nowhere? I don't know about you but I'm not here.

memes. nothing is new under the sun

Turd sandwich. That's where we're currently at.

Will the West fall, Sup Forums? Or will we make a comeback in the end?

It is uncertain. Germany crashed for 15 years, but a but a strong leader pulled it back on to it's feet. It just depends if there are anough strong leaders to prop the West up. Kick the muzzies out, exile the jews to antartica, promote Roman and Nazi ideals

We're at weak men create hard times. Good times create week men were baby boomers. There needs to be a system in place to avoid creating weak faggots during good times, maybe mandatory military service. Rich kids tend to be the most degenerate.

exactly. Wonder how Rome stayed afloat and strong for so long? Continuous warfare. I believe one of their temples, which was closed during non-wartimes, was closed only 3 times, ever.

I just hope I'll still be young and of use to the cause when the time comes. I have lived a good life so far thanks to the west and my ancestors and I'm willing to give back.

It's called whatever China is doing.

>tfw we are gonna see our strong grandchildren create good times
>tfw we are gonna die knowing they did it

We're rebuilding a decentralized ai fashy waifu to help :^)

His boxers show he's doing it ironically
His anorexia show he's mentally ill.

Weak men with their fluid gender.

having such a high population of a half-decent race(indians arent even a quarter decent) will obviously get you somewhere. If the USA had their population and less Juans and Tyrones, it's near indescribable how huge our economy would be.

Thing is, theyre on the brink of collapse. They just dont want shit to hit the fan because once it does, A population bigger than france dies

My own strange thoughts on the virtual world is that this is the final refuge of the spirit of Faust. Mankind conquered the earth, found space to be beyond the current technology, and seeing no more worlds to conquer decided to create a new and infinite world that is no longer bound by space. Here at the tail end of western civilization that which made Europe great is alive. Soon that Faustian spirit will escape the boundless prison of the virtual and find its way into the world of flesh and blood to reconquer what was lost.
Sorry, random thoughts on what this place is. Maybe I have just had to much to drink

What is considered hard times?
War?

you clearly dont understand the cycle.

the hard times are being created as we speak by weak men, dumb burgerposter

Heading towards weak men make hard times, will arrive there in 3-4 decades

Transitioning to hard times
>EU will become new soviet union
>US civil war 2

On the verge of the collapse phase of the cycle. I hope you've made your preparation, because shit will hit the fan in the next decade.

Since this thread has turned into /nsg/, would people mind rating my ethnicity?

I'm a little over half northern european (born there and speak the language) and a little under half poo in loo (le 56% meme is not far off)

Now, Hitler considered poo in loos Aryan BUT he was probably referring to the northern indians who have a higher Aryan admixture. I happen to be southern indian who tend to be darker skinned.

However, I look indistinguishable from white people. I have blue eye and light brown hair. I identify pretty strongly with my european roots (speak 3 european languages) and am a bit of a norse pagan at heart.

So, do I qualify for the ethnostate? Or is it to the ovens with me

Doesn't this imply all the refugees coming into Europe are "strong men." While people who actually grew up in Europe are weak men? This whole influx is starting to make sense now...

Thanks for the warning. I will not submit during the next era. I don't have time for that. If all men want that in the next era I'll form my own business and refuse to breed.

Pax Atomica ruined humanity. People are so afraid of violence they'd rather commit suicide than fight on.

That assumes that these men are in fact refugees, the majority of them are not.

It also almost goes without saying: what "strong man" abandons his wife and children to leach off of a superior civilisation?

The Good times are creating weak men.