When is this absolute nigger tier mongoloid getting deported to Korea? He is a bad fucking influence on Gen Z

When is this absolute nigger tier mongoloid getting deported to Korea? He is a bad fucking influence on Gen Z
youtube.com/watch?v=LJjsm6CVsG8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=scLm0eY1Jxo
youtube.com/watch?v=yz7Cn3pHibo
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6TLWqn82J4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gen z is nothing but nigger worshipping soy boys that all pretend to be depressed

tru

The Mexican Mafia and Sureños in LA want a piece of him for hanging out with Black gangs. Go look up the drama on YouTube. This guy isn't gonna last long

Gentrifying Harlem and kicking niggers out of Manhattan couldn't come any sooner,

WHAT THE FUK

what a ugly faggot should go hang him self

Didn't this nigger rape someone? Why do people keep posting him here.

wait is he a nigger? i thought he was a chink

I don't know, I was too lazy to type "el goblino de las Nuerto Americas"

lol k

He was 18 and filmed his friend getting top from a 13 year old. Honestly could be worse from a guy that looks like him and identifies as part of the 'scum gang'
youtube.com/watch?v=scLm0eY1Jxo

Fuck off tekashi is redpilled AF

He runs his mouth on social media and taunts gangs and says he'll go to their cities. The Mexican Mafia and Sureños in LA have consolidated power & control over southern california. They're pretty racist towards Black people and aren't cool with him. Also the fact he has a sex case. I'm not into street culture much anymore. Just go look it up on YouTube.

damn

>getting top
???

Horse shit. Gen z is gonna end this faggotry. There's been some version of this wigger since the 50's.

kooda is his best song IMO

youtube.com/watch?v=yz7Cn3pHibo

>tfw you remember when hip-hop had brains, was novel, was innocent, had a soul
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6TLWqn82J4

I can't wait for him to OD.

nigger slang for a blowjob

>blazes every day, not addicted to anything

It takes a fellow brain-damaged delusional addict to appreciate the brain-damaged.

Maybe I’m misunderstanding you, but are you implying that the rainbow colored, tatooed fruitcake in OP’s video is White? Because he’s definitely a Spic.

This