Those who are white and against ethnonationalism. Why?

>post a pic of bong slags

They don't represent us dude. Brazilian women are our future. They are catholic, cook and clean.

Found the 56%er

>56%er calling another 56%er a 56%er.

How deep does the burger go.

>Brazilian woman
Dude literally any Latin woman

Pic related is Bolivian but my favorite Latin woman are the dominican ones

>Mexican woman are shit though

Because I'm not a little faggot soyboy that needs a safe space

>not a soyboy
>not a faggot

Are you backpacking across Europe or are you just visiting France with your high school ?

Dude, memes aside, they are the best. They are literally the saviors of Western civilization, but because they tan in the summer, they are disregarded.

very funny mr burger

Indeed, like the guys at Bataclan for example?

The USA's future is clear

And most Latin woman hate niggers too and they are very redpilled by default because of their culture

That’s a misconception. There are 100 million castizas in Latin America, but they generally come from upper middle class families and have no need to migrate to the United States

Personally, i prefer Mestizas but there are many people in Latin America that are le 100% face.

>pic related , Dominicans

Exactly dude. My girl is from Curitiba, Brazil. She has dark hair, olive skin and green eyes. Her family moved here from Italy after opening a denim factory. She takes care of me and I have never been happier. These guys have not clue.

Ethnic Nationalism is fine but "White" Nationalism is cringy

>Mutt keeps on mutting

white nationalism is just a bunch of autistes and neets who got bullied by a colored kid in grade school and never grew past it.

Wh*te bois jus mad cause we got superior genetics

They hate us because they will never achieve this aesthetic.

Shut the fuck up, all French people were killed in world war 2 now it’s nothing but Moroccans who pretend to be French so woman won’t be afraid of him

Sit the fuck down

Yeah leaf, Franeknigger really gives me a run for my money.

>superior genetics.
>posts on a mongolian basket weaving forum

pick one

this is true, the most nazi anticommunist person i ever met in my life was a cuban woman wich grandfather has rich but lose everything under castro and is redhaired green eyes whiter than most of irish, he complains becouse castro throw aways the white people from cuba and now the cuban culture was being lose while the cubans who stayed there where afrocubans who are and inferior race

So you don’t think the countries like Canada/US/Australia and New Zealand should be White European only

Yeah this is very true . Cubans are the most conservative people in the America.

But there is really no such thing as an “afrocuban”
Basically the Haiti was always a peice of shit and the based Dominican dictator Trujillo was killing like 30,000 Haitians a day who illegal lived in Dominican Republic , so they decided to go seek refuge in Cuba instead . Before this, in the 1800s, the Haitians controlled the Dominican Republic , slaughtering all the mulottos and whites , the dominican whites went to Puerto Rico and the poorer mulottos went to Cuba .

So eventually the Haitians hid their identity right away so they can live amongst the poorer mulotto Cubans of dominican heritage in peace . This new class of people are the fucks who supported communism , while the real Cubans (the white people) had to suffer for it. Notice how all political prisoners of Castro were whites and no mulottos or blacks

Immigration literally destroyed Cuba

The only thing South Americans follow in Christianity is not using contraception.

whites who are against ethnonationalism are bound together by one common thing. A love for brown dick. Women, men, women pretending to be men, and men dressing as women, all colors every one of them LOVE the brown dick. Not love as in "I am quite enamored with Brown dick." No they Love deep down in the pit of their colons gagging on it with a smile Love the brown cock.

why would NZ be white only? theres heaps of brownies here, same with australia. doesnt canada have eskimoes?

They love our cum. They worship us. The most powerful cum per capita on the market.

Not to mention after WW I French farmers had Americans merry their daughters, own their land, and become full French citizens because the French males were all dead. They're second hand Le Mutt.

So? Europeans built these countries and deserve to be the majority of at least 90%+. The Abos could stay, I guess, but could stay as a small minority

All women are cum lovers. The difference is I stay in my field without taking the easy route when it comes to race and lays.

Because I honestly don't mind having a minority of people made up of the best and brightest of the other races.

I think only nations that have a strong ethnic identity should remain ethnonationalists. I support ethnostationalism in European countries, but not here in America. White nationalism in America is just not possible to establish. How the fuck are you going to deport so many browns and blacks? I want strict border control, and i want illegals kicked out, but i cant rationalize deporting those who have been here for generations.
Besides, whites brought blacks with them, and they've been here pretty much just as long.
But yeah i was touring through Europe last summer and was pissed off at the amount of subhuman trash dirtying beautiful streets. When i visit France, i want to see Frenchmen, when i visit Italy, i want to see Italians. How anyone can justify the absurd number of outsiders living in Europe is beyond me.

Yeah the poor ones, but the upper middle class Latinas are way higher quality then American woman.

It’s very common to find woman there who are virgins and like 26.

It’s only the poor brown Mexican shits that come to the USA and give all Latin woman a bad name .

Wow I didn’t know that. Sauce?

Whites have an innate need to help others that they see as "beneath them".

Attempting to run a candidate on an openly white nationalist platform will inevitably result in complete failure. Take Paul Nehlen for example; he could've very easily unseated Ryan had he been able to keep his filter on.

I agree with what you said about Europe. Ethnonationalism should work there since their nations were built by one specific ethnic group. But are we just supposed to let whites slowly turn into a minority in North America?

all they did was slash and burn here. real fucking developed, cant even keep the one main highway and trainline open.

lol. No they don't. Upper middle class people do. Whites aren't innately empathetic. Just look at world history from 1400-1950.

It only seems cringey because most of you fuckers don't realize that America is racialized by its nature. Whites were able to come together from various European peoples and make the most powerful and grand nation the world has ever seen. But by doing so white Americans became unified as, well, WHITE Americans. Similarly, multi-ethnic Africans became unified as BLACK Americans over the course of America's history. We are two separate, unique groups of people that would be out of place anywhere else in the world, save Canada.

The problem is that blacks in this country have only been marginally useful at best and annihilative at worst, despite the fact that American whites have given them EVERYTHING. And it's near impossible to merge the two without severe repercussions in the intellectual capabilities of the country's people.

Because Humans are just a bunch of hairless chimps on a small spinning rock. There is nothing special about us. The species at the top of the food chain in the future will look at humans the same way we look at monkeys or fish. Who knows, maybe they will use us as food the same we do to animals.

Was from an old book of the revitalization of France after the Great War in which many French men in the more rural areas of France were lost during the war. Many American soldiers at the time of fighting the war slept with French women when they weren't on trench duty. The older French farmers had asked many of them to stay, merry, own the land and become French citizens. It was more of an personal account. I can't recall exactly which book I read it from but it wasn't uncommon for those times.

>What is "white guilt"

I don't really care for other white people tbqh. I mean I hate niggers and I hate the self-hating white liberals cocksuckers but I noticed that most of the people I associate with are not white and I don't care to change that.

>Those who are white and against ethnonationalism. Why?
Because people are stupid, even those who realize whites are in danger. I think we deserve to die at this point and just hope the Chinks use the planet's resources well and don't let the niggers and kikes take over.

Denying your ethnic self-interest is not virtuous

>muh nihilism

tbf nobody cares about your shithole country anyway. I mean NZ could fall off the map tomorrow and most people wouldn't notice.

You mean when whites went around trying to elevate brown people to a "level of civility"? When they tried (and failed) to educate and bring up various Native Americans, Africans and Polynesians? When, considering the standard of the time, that American slavery was actually not that oppressive at all? That the worst thing that happened to slaves was whipping for committing a crime?

I mean when you look at holistically whites have been the most compassionate people in human history. Obviously not every one of us, but that's been the historical trend. To "help" brown people whenever we can.

Only a 56%er would be too stupid to realize the divide in the US. We are not one people. There are actual 56%ers, but there are also plenty of actual White people, especially away from the coasts.

When the VPN is off and ur outed for the cucked lefty homo u are

Ooh L'Allah the faguette has spoken

>underaged b&

I feel more aligned with none white people who actually share my values than with white people who are mostly guilt ridden far left cucks

Nehlen hasn't said anything incorrect or disrespectful. His exclusion from the political debate should ringing alarm bells in your head.

The vast majority are either indio savages or straight up niggers. Dont be fooled by the images of wealthy white kids. These are by far the minority.

Personally I like having a certain degree of freedom. When we start thinking into “what makes a perfect state” we begin to realize that freedom is harmful to the “ideal government” first we throw out the blacks next the feds come for our guns after all why do you need a gun if all the criminals are deported and the government isn’t interested in the right of the people to rise up against potentially tyrannical rule. The right to bear arms would be a policy not in line with a facist ethnostate.

What star trek episode is that picture taken from?

It is to put the cart before the horse. We have white ethnostates because whites produce better societies, whites do not produce better societies because they are in ethnostates. Any decent state can still benefit if the legendary smart nigger shows up and naturalizes, so immigration, albeit restrictive as fuck, is still good.

most other people, white or not, are retarded

>brazilian women
>catholic
>ass implants causing fatalities is literally a major issue in brazil
mmm yeah, okay

Life forms and species evolve through the mixture of genes and diversifying the gene pool. For as much danger as multiculturalism seems to propose to human society, ethnonationalism proposes a danger to human biology and it's proper development as a race.