Miko a shit.

Prettiest cover yet

That arm is alarmingly anorexic.

what's up with her hands?

MIKO A CUTE.

A CUTE!!!

>heart pupil
slut

Was obviously going to be her, since she was introduced and had a major role in this volume. was hoping Ishigami would be behind her, but I guess that could be seen as a bit of a spoiler since their connection hadn't been hinted at yet then.

A shit but also a cute

Crossdressing Ishigami next volume

/ourguy/'s waifu.

Her left hand looks broken

Hands and mouth look kinda off.

>all these people hating on Miko
You will be crawling back asking for forgiveness when she starts falling for Ishigami

Aka can't into hands. At least he got better.

But I'm not Ishigami

He's getting better with hands, but he just avoids drawing feet I feel.

This. She definitely has her share of problems, but the whole reason she joined the council was to learn and overcome them. Give it some time- even Ishigami started as little more than a running "Kaguya is scary" gag, and Iino has just as much potential to become great. Ishigami already sees the good in her.

Ishigami deserves better than some cunt midget.

>Index and Middle finger double the length of the ring and pinky

My favorite is the index finger on the left hand in that second panel.

implying you wouldn't fuck that cunt midget if she went dere for you

Hayasaka stole my heart

She does a lot to help others despite constantly being bullied, Ishigami likes her because he's one of the only people who notices that good side. She has plenty of reason to be cynical, but once she sees that she was wrong about him and the rest of the council she'll be great for him.

Man, I miss how /fa/ the Ib girls are.

There's just something about Miko, man.
I MUST PROTECT HER DAMMIT. FROM THE HATERS AND THE BULLIES AND THE EVIL MEN TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HER PURITY

>Author is a Cirnofag

I could see them hooking up and her trying to get him to stop his games then he gets her addicted to a video game after telling her to try something she hates.

Can you really blame him?

>Kaguya
>Fujiwara

JEEZ WHO WOULD'VE GUESSED

Her problem is just that playing at school is against the rules. Even if she stays strict, I think she'd be fine with gaming so long as he does it somewhere else. I mean, even when she thought Kaguya and Shirogane were having sex she just wanted them to find a better place for it. She's actually pretty reasonable.

that would only make her worse

But he can draw hats

a hat*

Pretty sure that's why Ishigami likes her, too.

>cover for shittiest girl

>Still no Ishigami or solo Pres cover

It's unfair.

Why does Kashiwagi´s bf get to be on the cover but Ishi doesn`t? Also
>prez is male MC
>doesn´t get a solo cover
>Kei and Miko do

who isn't?

>Why does Kashiwagi´s bf get to be on the cover but Ishi doesn`t?
Both boys who appeared on the cover only got to be there with their love interests, Ishigami doesn't have one yet. Sure, now it's obvious he's going to end up with Iino, but there wasn't that clear yet in the chapters this volume covers, so it'll probably be a while before they appear together.

These couple covers are probably the only way the publisher will let Aka use the boys at all.

If there's an unspoken "no solo covers for boys" rule then it's pretty dumb. If I was looking for a fun series to read and only saw girls on the cover I'd ignore it completely.

>If there's an unspoken "no solo covers for boys" rule then it's pretty dumb.
It's not even unspoken, Aka said on Twitter back when volume 5 came out that he had to argue just to get Prez on the cover together with Kaguya. Girls attract buyers for romcoms, that's just how it works.

But it´s not even a cgdct or a harem, it´s a romcom/horror manga.