Report: Toys R Us likely going out of business

>All the things from your childhood one by one going away
>Can't even stay positive since there is nothing equally good replacing them

you are a failed male

Spics are smart they give their kids a cardboard box and a ball not a bunch of plastic kike shit

My local news did an article on this even though we don't have a toys r us

WHEN YOU GROW UP, WHICH MANY PEOPLE NEVER DO, YOU REALIZE THAT IT WAS JUST SOME SHITTY BUSINESS TAKING YOUR MONEY/TIME/FREEDOM FROM YOU.

I went there a year ago to get a ouija board

This. Even if it used to sell quality goods, that’s a thing of the past too. Currently it’s just Chinese made crap that falls to bits faster than OP’s parents marriage did.

Jesus christ are you EVER a fucking sad case.

Large scale box retail can only exist in a high trust mono ethnic culture.

I blame Jeff Bezos.

>you can get literally anything in the store on Amazon without a 20% markup, wading through waves of screaming nogglets, and running the risk of the item you wanted being sold out
not all progress is bad, user

In the late 80's I worked for the company that serviced TRU's cash registers in NJ.

Thanksgiving through Christmas day each store in the evening would have 30 - 40 cash registers with 10 - 20 people in each line.

TRU was HUGE! Sad to see it go, but the Internet swallows everything made of brick and mortar.

all children's toys today need to be put together, put the stickers on and the stuff doesn't even fit back in the dang box it came in.

Nah, they just go to Walmart.

>You will never go to Toys R Us for pokemon cards or a lego set after getting an A on a school test ever again
what's the point lads?

>Stop being nostalgic, bro, just look at all the cool new things now, like....uh........uh.....ummm........

>be me
>have pregnant wife
>see this
>soon fuck ton of baby toys and gear will be dirt cheap

Horrible since I want my kid to see the experience of a huge toy store, but yay going out of business sale!

Nigger please, thdy buy video game bullshit and keep plastic shitty kids toys on their lawn like every other dirt poor american.

>when you have kids they will just want to sit in a chain and stair at jewish propaganda on the ipad all day

I didn't think it could get worse than what we do.

Toys r us was gay anyways

Even when I was a wee lad I realized that shit was way overpriced

Amazon is the new borg and they will be assimilated, all hail Bezos

>you will never get to go to toys r us to play with new toys and video games ever again
is everyone in this thread really THAT jaded?? Do you not remember this place as a kid?

I blame Mitt Romney. Amazon may have eventually killed Toys R Us, but it was Baine Capital that put it in its current situation.

first post post post

>you will never look over their video game displays and take the slip for the one you want again
>you'll never take that slip to the window after your mom pays and get your game
>you will never save up your allowance and birthday money to buy Final Fantasy VI again
>there will never be another Super Nintendo game

The box is my eternal domain.

Faster, smarter, neater and cheaper

>Never tugging on your parents arm to get the new Pokemon game for Gameboy Advance
I--I'm gonna need a moment

3D printing in the near future will replace the need for large warehouse specialty stores but until then online shopping is always the least fixed costs

You forget that time changes, and so you think your talking to a old fag, when In reality, your talking to gen Zers. Most old fags are out right now, either for LAN parties, board games, or dates.
As a old fag who is on his way to play D&D, it hurts to see Toys R Us going out of business. I had to travel to go to it as I was from a small town. Place was always so damn exotic to me, never saw such a large store geared to just kids. Closest thing I had was some Aussie toy store brand in our small town Appalachian shopping mall. Which was kinda weird thinking of it now.
I’ll miss them darely, it was my only way to get gundam kits , and my friend to get his mega bots, or whatever lego robot toys they were. Well at least we still got our memories of it.

unfortunately the two major 3d printing companies are run by jews: stratasys and 3d systems

Well maybe if they wouldn't mark up their stock and extra $7 from their online shop to in stores, they wouldn't be having these issues

Is nintendo popular with spics or something?