It's Ranma wearing dress episode

>it's Ranma wearing dress episode

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/264446/1/Hearts-of-Ice
jusenkyo.wikia.com/wiki/Trio
groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/rec.arts.anime.fandom/ranma$20nihao|sort:relevance/rec.arts.anime.fandom/Q-TgFPxUT5M/_77KMWMBUdIJ
twitter.com/mythrilmoth?lang=en
kekbook.com/public/Gary-Kleppe
maison-otaku.net/~rhea/SMR/
slayersuniverse.com
exhentai.org/g/941460/e695aad946/
fanfiction.net/u/13635/T-H-Tiger)
fanfiction.net/u/140221/Ebiris).
fanfiction.net/s/579343/1/There-s-Something-About-Ryoga
fanfiction.net/s/579360/1/A-Time-for-Wild-Horses
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>it's my dick getting even more confused episode

The H-doujin scene was simply not developed enough back in the day, what a pity.

Fuck Rumiko Takahashi and whoever made the anime for not giving the well deserved Ranma X Alarm ending.

I had to read a shit ton of fucking Fabric to fill that void.

>it's a Ranma hits her head and loses her memory and starts acting like a real girl episode

>It's a shitty filler episode

>Its a Ranma gets pregnant fanfiction
>Its a Ranma meets Sailor Moon crossover fanfiction
>Its a Nodoka fucks Ranma fanfiction

>It's a Ranma and Akane actually get closer together episode.

>it's a Ranma still gets a good H-doujinshi or two in the current year episode

>it's a people are still discussing what happens if female Ranma gets pregnant and you throw a bucket of warm water at her episode

>it's an anime-only episode featuring Happosai

>Its a Ranma meets Sailor Moon crossover fanfiction

The 90s were a grim and dark time

>It's a Ranma becomes a sailor senshi fuku fanfiction

Here's ground zero, boys.

Checked. Also is there a good Ranma/Akane fanfic?

Akane is the worst girl Rumiko Takahashi ever created. Why would you want fanfics featuring her?

I want to compare this to the Japanese tendency to crossover everything with Hokuto no Ken, but something seems irreconcilably different.

I remember this.

On a different note, all "fanfics" (doujins) of Ranma from the Japanese are just about the Ryoga and Ranko pairup from what I've seen.

Here you go, famalam.

fanfiction.net/s/264446/1/Hearts-of-Ice

Akane is literally the best Tsundere.

I feel like I've read this before. Well will try it again.

I want to watch one of these fanfics turned into anime.

Imagine the money they'd make with the crossover.

There's like five or six doujins of female Ranma getting fucked up the ass by bald faceless old men, dude.

movie 2 is still the best, because well animated fan service.

It's kinda 90's, but I love 80's designs.

Movie 2 and the first OVA were sick as fuck in the art department. The recent blurays are a great buy.

I remember Movie 2 triggering a lot of Ranma fans in the past in mailing lists and whatnot for being excessively fanservicey.

fags

No, I believe the correct term is "SJWs".

They called the director Iku Suzuki as Iku Tittyzuki too.

>Ranma's Crossover
>most of it are an awful Ranma wanking where he becomes a Super Saiyan and could easily wipe the floor with a Sailor moon villain in his human form

>SJWs
>1980/90s
No such thing, they were reasonable adults concerned about their childrens' mental growth due to overtly sexual media. In 80/90s Japan. IE the most sexually repressed society in the history of man.

Why stop there? Why not go the Trio route. Have Ranma, Usagi, and Gohan have amnesia and end up traveling together.

jusenkyo.wikia.com/wiki/Trio

Oh right, Soccer Moms.

>In 80/90s Japan.

I'm talking about the western fandom here. Many fans (and fanfic writers) for Ranma were of the... liberal persuasion.

I'm bisexual. Ranma is my dream thing. Though I prefer boys without braids. Braids is a no no for boys. Remember.

I only look up this show to look at Ranma's feet. What else am I missing?

Oh right, well the situation in 80/90s USA was pretty much the same, except sexuality was repressed by religion and the children of baby boomers who were told that sex is bad because it makes too many people. And soccer moms.

Listen, fag, the braid is fine. Have you seen Ranma WITHOUT the braid? It's fucking weird.

Even Ranma TV's first season (and certain parts of the next couple season) are way better directed and animated than a TV budget anime has any right to be

Oh yeah when he is a boy. Yeah, he looks kinda creepy but as a girl. I think she looks alright. Too bad his hair doesn't change the way his body does.

Deen was fucking loaded at that point though, thanks to retards slurping up Takahashi's shit like grape soda. They could afford the animation quality and could be absolutely sure that they'd make a profit anyways.

Season one is my fucking aesthetic. Best direction was in Akane Goes to the Hospital, though.

>its Ranma wears lingerie fanart

Friendo, Ranma has more faptacular fan content than I could ever consume in one lifetime

Addendum: Not sure if I meant Akane Goes to the Hospital or Ranma the Lady Killer (I remember both being good-looking for being from later in the show, and, to be fair, both are pretty great Ranma/Akane episodes.)

>all "fanfics" (doujins) of Ranma from the Japanese are just about the Ryoga and Ranko pairup
Like it should be. Best pair get best doujin.

>are just about the Ryoga and Ranko pairup

That's also found in western fanfics though.

where is your reaction?

It's funny, Ranko and Ryoga have had so much more action over these decades than Ranma and Akane ever had, canon included. Ranma½ was the thing that made me lose faith in shounen romance waaaay back when.

the H-doujin scanlation scene, you mean.
the amount of lewd ranma doujins is ridiculous
even today there are new ones popping up on the regular.

>Many fans (and fanfic writers) for Ranma were of the... liberal persuasion.

Oldfag here; you're insinuating something that is simply not true. The kind of "your show/your 'ship is problematic" bullshit associated with modern day SJWs was not a thing at all in 1990s anime fandom; it's *very* recent and largely a product of tumblr.

that's the magic of gender bender doujins
with a maleXfemale(genderbent) couple you can remind the readers of the original personality and body of the now female character, appealing to fujos and the BL crowd in general, while physically keeping your doujin 100% certified not gay
just like traps appeal to homos, fujos, but also men who are TOTALLY NOT GAY BRUH

you might not reach such a wide audience with a femaleXfemale(genderbent) pairing. also for some reason the TOTALLY NOT LESBO thing is less interesting than borderline gay stuff to a lot of people it seems.

>Oldfag here; you're insinuating something that is simply not true.

Not sure which newsgroups you were visiting grandpa, but there were many liberal Ranma fans out there complaining about fanservice in 1998.

It's not a recent development.

groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/rec.arts.anime.fandom/ranma$20nihao|sort:relevance/rec.arts.anime.fandom/Q-TgFPxUT5M/_77KMWMBUdIJ

>it's 90% of the series

>Ranko
You are literally cancer

My problem is that the further back I go in comiket numbers, the more likely it is for any given doujin to have worse art than what I can draw.

I don't see a single "complaint" about fanservice in that thread, do you? All the replies to "why do all the girls have such bouncy racks?" are humorous and/or self-deprecatory.

>no complaint
>calls the movie Silicone Beach
>calls animators lonely people who hasn't had female companionship
>the OP himself was complaining about it

I see someone who hasn't read the thread.

Jesus Christ all those replies are cringe-inducing.

if there was any REAL outrage about objectifying women or some stupid 2017 "issue" then the OP post wouldn't have ended with
>20. Who of the Ranma cast would be best in bed? ^_^
even if there is, it's nowhere as bad as it would be nowadays
try asking that something similar to that point 20 in some SJW group and see what happens

I can't think of a single manga, doujin or otherwise that has a female -> male genderbender going for another female. As a non-penisphobic /u/ resident I'd read that shit though.

My first anime download ever. 18 years ago, was one of the first to get a fucking wi-fi internet with 1 Mbps connection. Same time some site in my small country decided they had a server to put this movie for download straight from server - took me about 8 hours. Many faps were had, because holy shit was the boob jiggle made perfectly in it.

Smapoo is still the best, I'm a fucking Pavlov's dog for her "ni hao" making my dick hard.

How the fuck did I get brain cancer and write Smapoo instead of Shampoo

Takahashi has the most annoying fucking sidecharacters in the history of weeb media

Don't worry, it was just the jewish aliens borrowing a part of your brain for their gestalt brain calculations

I can confirm that at least two popular Ranma fanfic writers are libtards.

Here's the Twitter of the Eternal Lost Lurker: twitter.com/mythrilmoth?lang=en

Here's the Facebook of Gary Kleppe.
kekbook.com/public/Gary-Kleppe

Both Anti-Trump liberals.

>even if there is, it's nowhere as bad as it would be nowadays
I accept this as a concession that there were SJWs of before but just not developed yet.

>calls animators lonely people who hasn't had female companionship

Yes, immediately followed by "*We're* raving horny otaku that want to see bouncing breasts!" and "Most of *us* have a distinct lackof female companionship"

>the OP himself was complaining about it

A silly, trollish question followed by 19 more silly, trollish questions ending with "Who of the Ranma cast would be best in bed?" is a complaint? You're seeing politics in the 1990s equivalent of "why is xxx so shit and why is yyy so best girl?"

>maison-otaku.net/~rhea/SMR/
>updated 2002

It hurts.

Purge the heretics! Hail the God-Emperor!

see

Can we please not make this comfy Ranma thread about a bunch of American literally whos

Not that guy but when you speak of SJWs you're talking about Social Justice Warriors, the specific brand of professional offended getters whose primary goal is to spread their egomania around them in a vile cancerous mist, that Tumblr. among other websites has wrought in the past 10 or so years. By definition. There were certainly similar people before but they were not SJWs. They didn't have a readily accessible medium without the risk of being punched in the mouth for being insufferable cunts before the Internet, so not the same category.

RIP in peace.

slayersuniverse.com

How can one woman have such a knack at creating loathsome secondary characters?

>Not that guy but when you speak of SJWs you're talking about Social Justice Warriors

It had to start somewhere. It started among m'lady nerds.

Disliking Trump automatically means you must hate fanservice and vice-versa?

>look up Gary Kleppe
>go to his site
>garykleppe.org
>absolute full libtard
>berniebro
>see his weeb fanfics
>see this shit

I blame you.

from the top of my head there's only that one boku girl one I can think of exhentai.org/g/941460/e695aad946/
but it's untranslated and mizuki has a dick half of the time, so it's really more /ss/ than /u/

Libtards love fanservice but are two-faced and would virtue signal any "objectification of women" articles if it's going to score them liberal brownie points.

>Gary-Kleppe
>Eternal Lost Lurker
Neither of those are good writers. In the case of Kleppe, his writing is downright painful. I remember Kleppe back in the day. I remember calling him a retard and a shitty writer. He still is.

>eastern Ranma fans have amazing doujins that look just like the real deal
>western Ranma fans have terrible Photoshopped fan art that are mostly traces

Japan obviously has the better fans.

There was a body switch Toradora doujin VN where Ami in Ryuji's body basically rapes the other three main characters.

And Krista Perry is a mormon.

Closest thing I can think of.

Also, unironically Keit-Ai.

America needs to have its Second Civil War already and get it over with.

>In the case of Kleppe, his writing is downright painful.

Which Ranma fanfics do you read and enjoy? Or do you hate fanfics altogether and view them as the worst offenders?

>Eternal Lost Lurker is a brony

If they like a show, they just rationalize the fanservice as it being an 'empowering feminist statement.' (See all the autistic thinkpieces about Kill La Kill's "feminist message")
If they don't like the show, then they revert to neo-puritan values and the fanservice is "degrading/offensive"

Newsgroup thread?

Let me contribute.

I love reading a libtard feed liking Kill la Kill but crucifying Keijo.

The cognitive dissonance is real.

You're making me feel too many things man.

And no retarded politics involved in their doujins either.

Another shitty writer.
T.H Tiger (fanfiction.net/u/13635/T-H-Tiger) is one of the better ones. But the absolute best fanfic-writer I have ever seen was Ebiris (fanfiction.net/u/140221/Ebiris). Dude disappeared off of the Internet and left his fanfics unfinished though.

>slayersuniverse.com
>(c) 1997-2003

It's like a tombstone now.

Remember when erotic fanfics were called lemons? I fucking remember.

That was fucking neato burrito and you should be bretty proud of yourself, thank you you fucking bro

Jose Argao.

fanfiction.net/s/579343/1/There-s-Something-About-Ryoga
fanfiction.net/s/579360/1/A-Time-for-Wild-Horses

>even in the 1990s westerners hated moe before it was even called moe

The more things change...

>tfw I shipped Lina and Naga before I even knew what yuri was
Good times.

I remember how much people hated Akane and how butthurt the Akane fans were with "The Bitter End" by Zen, calling it "OOC! OOC!"

Even back then, people hated shitty tsundere.

>Both Anti-Trump liberals.

But that's the majority of America, Trumptard.

Is this THICC or STICC?