Trump is a dictator

Trump suggests Australia, "other countries" may be exempted from steel, aluminum tariffs, along with Mexico and Canada

Does this mean white people countries are exempted?

What is his endgame? Can we keep up trusting him? Well I guess not. Remember this guy do this just less one year after his "Asian tour". We will see who is going to be his "others" to evade criticism Apartheid agenda.
I predict South Korea aka Jew Asian will be that "other" country.
We will see soon anyways.

P.S. Abe did not informed anything about his deal between Kim the Rocketman before announcement.

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/election-2016/here-are-all-trump-products-made-overseas
washingtonpost.com/archive/opinions/1990/09/30/japan-and-the-big-squeeze/0fb1617e-8756-4390-a776-f1619d59869a/?utm_term=.4808f24ad9be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if he is going to exempt the whitest country in the world Mexico then he probably isn't going to exempt the Slants sorry chinky

You are not our friend anymore, dirty mutt.

>Mexico
>white people country

Hiroto pls

Repeat your first line... Slowly.

And by the way, I don't trust Trump anymore after his gun control comments.

He's a New York Democrat through and through and he was willing to sell the desperate American people whatever they wanted to hear.

Hillary was never going to go to jail and now you're getting more gun control than you did under Obama

> read third line
evade criticism

Maybe Caucasoid means white in his book, if it is not he did not marry with slav slut.

you know Japanese "race" is mutt made up of three different barbarian tribes that butt fucked each other until Americans taught them civilization right?

I'll be goddamned if I'm gonna let some slant eyed jap ape talk shit on Trump after my granddad killed 15 of 'em on Iwo Jima and brought home an ear necklace.

This is why you drumpf supporters were hated from all races othere than redneck whites. You will never be a real human. You need fuck more with blacks. We will soon realize who you Drumph republirards were racist animals and leave close relationship with your America. We will be friend soon with Russia. I can not wait for beautiful Russian girls to come my country. Looking those Amerimutts waking city is just as same as garbage. You fats are ugly enough for our beautiful scenery.

Good.

Please stop "trusting us" (aka ripping off our country and hogging tax dollars for our military bases). Same for South Korea and Germany too.

t. 320 million Americans.

>Mexico
>White people country
>Intellectuals

>We're not friends

But you are our slave.

Trying to shut off the markets from one's own worked so well in the past. I wonder how this flunky stayed in business.
Oh, wait. He outsourced his buildings to be built by chingchongs.
So much for america first, kek.

Good

We have billions of colored friends.

>suggests
>HOLYFUCKINGSHITTHEMADMANISADICTATOR

Enjoy them. We will even send you some of ours.

Have fun.

drumpf supporters racist nature confirmed
Well it is coming from real words from Drumpf supporter right?

alternet.org/election-2016/here-are-all-trump-products-made-overseas

wishful thought is the most deadly disease

This board should be kept forever to prove how Drumpf republicans are racist.

Good angle, shareblue, with the Jap. It was a nice try, but you glow in the dark.

The fuck is this bullshit?

The US controls Japan as if it were a sock puppet. You are nothing more than a glorified US battleship, hence all the military bases.

Yeah, we will. You enjoy cage of white racepool.
I swear, you will be isolated.

Wait and see senpai. Either way I still like you.

>Exempts everyone but Germany.

ok John-kun

Do not be foolish, I am a real Japanese from Nagoya.

Is there even such really a thing?

Japs there is a kike loose
Go catch him before he infects any real humans

I have noticed that we are your buffer state of pacific from long time ago.

I need more republitards leave racist comments to prove your nature, here.

Maybe if Kobe steel had not been lying about test results and got caught fucking the US and others there might have been a spot for Japan.

>you will be isolated

No shit, thats exactly why we voted for Trump in the first place you fucking idiot.

Dont forget the Japanese TV cartels of the 1950's-1970's. The Japanese government, along with China and the Middle East have been directly funding non-white immigration into Europe and the Anglosphere.

Japan is not our friend. Never has been. They put up a good front for quite a while but the veil is starting to be lifted.

Read this and try not to rage:
washingtonpost.com/archive/opinions/1990/09/30/japan-and-the-big-squeeze/0fb1617e-8756-4390-a776-f1619d59869a/?utm_term=.4808f24ad9be

>South Korea aka (((JEW ASIAN)))

Two nukes weren't enough. Hiroshima 2.0 when?

t. u.s. marine LARPing as a nip

LOOK HERE JAPAN
US PURCHASED FROM KOBE STEEL WHO WAS CAUGHT LYING ABOUT THE INTEGRITY AND STRENGTH OF THEIR ALUMIMUN AND STEEL. ALUMINUM AND STEEL WE USE IN WEAPONS SYSTEM THAT KEEPS YOU AND OTHERS SAFE. KOBE STEEL HAS COMPROMISED OUR DEFENSIVE CAPABILITIES AND WE HAVE LEARNED THAT DEFENSE SHOULD BE RELIED UPON BY HOMELAND RESOURCES ONLY. VERY DISRESPECTFUL

ME CRY FORGIV ME AMERIKUNN. ME MOST DISRESPECTFUH

NO. NO MORE BUSINESS 4 GOOKIEMONSTER. WE MAKE OWN WEAPONS AND AIRPLANE NOW

FORGIVE AMERIKUN ME MOST DIRTY BUSINESS MAN.

Good effort your "reasonable" excuses to avoid this issue from Asia bashing
You don't know what we are targeted by you racists. It is about tariff which means money, rigging, not fucking quality of steal.

it's called a proxy. stop staring at flags and start to read.

Here's your (You), shill.

No fuck off.

It means the steel industries of these countries are owned mostly by corporate american interests.

it's nationalist globalism. if you were to ask a three year old fucking baby maybe like 10 or so years ago, to describe somebody who is the opposite to Christ? he would say "appwentice"

It is very strange to me why you overstate this issue so much here. It just happened a couple mouths ago. Are you a CIA agent or what?

>Mexico and Canada are white

Does Japan even have a steel industry?

he doesnt care. he wants to get more money on the coffers while cutting only corporate taxes. it's the stupidest most disheartening shit ive ever heard. throw him some hookers. he'll get distracted and pee on em for 20 minutes

>Does this mean white people countries are exempted?
Absolutely

I want him to be a dictator, I want leftists to live in constant fear for their lives.

hi mussolini

>Trump is a dictator

>i like the grabbing and fuck the due process; grab their genitals

>Xi Jinping decides to abolish presidential term limits

Who tweeted we have to?

I think the biggest deal is making sure we tax the fuck out of every transaction made with China

This and only this.

"God Emperor" wasnt just a meme title. I want it to happen.

I don't see any problems
Japan will probably be spared by Lord Emperor Trump

Is this about the "shithole countries" again?

>>As a Japanese man...

Fuckin saged