IF EUROPEAN BORDERS WERE DRAWN BY DNA INSTEAD OF ETHNICITY

Interesting stuff..

Other urls found in this thread:

khazaria.com/genetics/
khazaria.com/genetics/bulgarians.html
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/47xyy-syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

N grouping is the first that must be excised what part of Europe is that Spain?

turks are jews?

You can break this down further though, but don't mind me. Please enjoy your haplogroup memes

Armenia is r1b? What the shit?

actually except of the south that was under muslim control for 700 years everything else is pretty homogenic, when cristians took lands from the muslims they send settlers to the borders again and gain and finally they expelled all muslims and jews after reconquista, spaniards have to be apraised for doing a pretty fine ethnic cleanse

can someone explain how my ancestors got r1b? (armenian)

did my ancestors get TURKED, KHANED, or CRUSADED ?

>You can break this down further though, but don't mind me. Please enjoy your haplogroup memes

Yes indeed...but this isn't this type of topic..
For anyone who's seriously interested in this stuff, i highly encourage you guys to visit

khazaria.com/genetics/

Do you realize that millions of europeans have J1, J2 or E3b and are genetically by dna autosomal 100% europeans don´t you? do you know what an haplogroups is? it's a tiny part of your dna. Adolf Htler was E3b himself.

Googled it. Apparently their r1b is old af

> Jews are Turks
> Syria is Russian

AAAAAAAAAHHHHH

King Tut was R1b1b

For anyone who's curious as yo why Bulgarians fit in that category , visit:

or see image attached

HAPLOGROUPS ARE NOT THE ONLY CRITERIA IN DETERMINING GENETIC DIFFERENCES AMONG RACIAL OR ETHNIC DEMOGRAPHICS OF PEOPLE.

Yes they are.

>If borders were drawn by DNA instead of DNA

Ethnicity is determined by your DNA you fucking brainlet. Nationalist isn't, but an ethnic group is a genetically distinct group of people.

>HAPLOGROUPS ARE NOT THE ONLY CRITERIA IN DETERMINING GENETIC DIFFERENCES AMONG RACIAL OR ETHNIC DEMOGRAPHICS OF PEOPLE.
Yes, i think most of us already know that.

wonderful jew propaganda

>Ethnicity is a genetically distinction
Ethnicity is interchangable and largely also based on cultural commonality.

>Ethnicity is interchangable
It is in part determined by culture, yes, but Hungarians and Slavs are two entirely distinct ethnic groups and it shows in their DNA. Norwegians, Danes, and Swedes are all different cultures of essentially the same ethnicity.

Haplogroups are only a really small fraction of your DNA.
Hitler and Napoleon were E3B if i'm not mistaken, and that Haplogroup originated in Somalia.

Wrong reply, ignore.

23andme says I'm 99.8% European, .02% East Asian. My y-haplogroup is J-M172. That's the particular variety of J2 that about 95% of all Tatars have.
Am I huwite?

It's both genetics and how they effect the culture of that group of people.
The entire idea of ethnicity is that DNA is responsible for culture, and that ethnic groups can only be expected to behave certain ways because of their genes, which is why ethnic groups need special accommodations, like Jews and kosher meat markets, Germans and Authoritarianism, or Anglos and common law courts.
Of course this doesn't benefit niggers at all, but they never create any real culture anyway, they're just profligates.

>Iran
WE WUZ SARMATIANS

Back to Asia, Chechen trash.

bulgarians and albanians are niggers?

>bulgarians and albanians are niggers?
No, here are the details of Bulgarians

Always thought that Europe should be the R1b group

If like to see africa. And the subsahran kangs

Bulgaria BTFO

they are ancient persians

>your entire DNA is determined by haplogroups
>ethnicity isn't defined by DNA

>khazaria.com/genetics/bulgarians.html
It's more complicated than that...
Here are the details

>Ethnicity is interchangable

That’s haplogroup, not DNA.

Iran R1a ? wow

No, it's mind-numbingly retarded and inaccurate clickbait. The alleles contained within autosomal DNA are the only actually useful information source when it comes to relevant modern population genetics. Haploshit and Y-DNA are not relevant in this context at all.

You want to see the actual DNA borders of europe, look up the PCA plot for K36 Eurogene population cluster samples.

So are Greeks.

Yep

The British Isles never got Turked or Khaned. I am also of Armenian ancestry. So, we both got crusaded.

Dinarc's are the tallest and sexiest of the i2 group

More like, Khazars are Turks

>tfw half r1a half r1b
>r1a shares with south asia
>tfw share DNA with phillipine people, the strongest race
>r1b shares with "chad" in africa

feels good having chad strongest race DNA

> half r1a
> half r1b
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/47xyy-syndrome

Celts were Turks. The so called Nordic gods were Turks (Odin). Trojans were Turks. Ataturk said he avenged Trojans after defeating Greeks. Etruscans were Turks. Some jew tribes are Turks. The list goes on and on

Turks are a root race. So are Indians. Most of you have Turk blood. Turks were separated as "boy"s (clans) and spread out to the whole world. Ataturk was researching the ancient lost continent of Mu before he was poisoned by jews. The truth will be revealed and you will all shit your pants in denial. I expect many an heros from Sup Forums that day

I will say no more

No you didn't, R1b is tens of thousands of years old

Filipinos aren't R1a

How can Trojans be Turks when the Turks are in East Asia when the Trojan War happened?

But were most likely be r1b cause of Spain

>haplogroups determine ethnicity

r1b the businessman
l1 the cuck
n the smart
l2 the giant
r1a the warrior
j2 hmmmm

No you aren't there was hardly any spanish influence on the natives, and even less would be surviving paternal lines

still doesn't alleviate the fact that Anatolian speak Turkish and pray to Allah

*Anatolians

You aren't R1b, whatsoever, you probably have no Spanish dna at all

They lie about world events happening right now. They lie about ww2 which is 70 years ago. What makes you think they tell you the truth about 2000, 4000, 10000, 50000 years ago?

You really think people were hanging out in caves with stone tools 50000 years ago?

i don't really mind desu famalam

Eastern Meds lived together under multiple empires going back to Alexander all the way until the 19th century.

I do have Spanish ancestry, but it's only miniscule in contrast to my Chinese and Japanese ancestry.

the e part in europe is albania?

>still thinking the khazar theory isn't true

Quiet dog. You will never be white...

From what I know, before the Turks were pushed out to the West by the weather, the Mongols, and the Chinese, they were a barbarian tribe living in Mongolia and Siberia and frequently raided northern Chinese territory.

Sinkiang initially, then they moved to those Irrelevant stans above Iran, where they stayed until Seljuk founded his dynasty and invade first Persia and then Anatolia

*invaded Persia

Savage barbarians can't build pyramids yet there are forbidden pyramids buried under soil in western china. You're not allowed to go in, no one knows what's inside. China has been assimilating and genociding Uyghur Turks for hundreds of years yet there are still Uyghurs with colored eyes and fair hair

Sup Forums doesn't even know about the Ergenekon trials. Sup Forums has no clue why western powers tried to invade Turkey. Sup Forums doesn't even know about the forbidden excavation in Tarsus which lasted for a year and guarded by snipers

Such is the bluepilled state of Sup Forums

>t. pic related

Look, race is real but that pic is pure autism.

For the LOVE OF GOD stop posting this fucking map! Anyone who has even the slightest knowledge of haplogroup studies knows that this brainlet map not only does not communicate any meaningful information, but it literally goes out of its way to obstruct it. The composition of haplogroups in a population is way more important to understanding it than the arbitrary majority of a single haplogroup

ok, what makes you think you know the truth then?

why is turkey trying to bury globele tepe?
why is turkey still muslim when it's a jew spinoff created in the 6th century? why don't they return to hellenism

if you have any information to share, do it now

>Sup Forums doesn't even know about the Ergenekon trials. Sup Forums has no clue why western powers tried to invade Turkey. Sup Forums doesn't even know about the forbidden excavation in Tarsus which lasted for a year and guarded by snipers
tell us then, I know about the chinese pyramids and uyghurs

where do you think mu is?

>The truth will be revealed and you will all shit your pants in denial. I expect many an heros from Sup Forums that day
reveal it now, what are you waiting for

heres a redpill for u shmuel ugur

your data is false, and wrong.

Heres a guy who knows his shit better than 99% of you fellows

While not as many knights went on the crusades as tv shows would have you believe, those that did go were normally one of three types.
A) Pious Christians who truly were on a mission from God.
B) Knights with no lands to their names.
C) Knights of high ranking, but were not first born, or came from the lower elite.

These last two beded the Christians of the area, of which the vast majority were Armenians, and Georgians. There was even a case in which the soon to be king of Jerusalem, backstabbed the Greek king, as he cut a deal with the locals, Armenians, who hated the king for being Greek Orthodox, and not Armenian Orthodox.
Also, when Byzantium fell, what was left of the Varangian Guard, and mercenarie knights went east, to Georgia, and Armenia.

the r1b that is in armenia is native, its an older variant than the one in western europe.

I don't claim to know the truth, I know the lies

Hundreds of soldiers, officials etc were arrested during the Ergenekon trials. They were accused of being a part of the Turkish deep state which was associated with an ancient order going back to 10.000 years old. They found documents which talked about esoteric knowledge, Sirius, Agartha, Shambala and Atlantis. The accused were sent to prison for life. Some of them got "cancer" and died, some of them "suicided" in jail. Years later, the prosecutors who ran the Ergenekon trials were revealed as Gulenist agents. Gulen is a cia asset who's residing in US and infiltrating Turkey for the last 40 years. I'll stop here.

Tarsus excavation was off limits to anyone, even the governor and members of the parliament and was guarded by special ops. It lasted a year and no statements were given to the public. Locals said they saw men going underground with radiation protected suits (whatever they're called)

Ataturk had been researching Mu before he was poisoned to death. He translated the book of James Churchward into Turkish and made the book public. He gave an order that the book would be free and freely accessible by the people as long as the republic stands. There was the downloadable pdf of the book in government website but not anymore. They will attack the republic and try to destroy it while you will be cheering how "shitskin turks are getting killed"

Look at ancient turkic runic symbols of the word "Tengri". Reverse it and you will see the word "Allah" in arabic

I need to sleep now, good night

I believe it, Armenia is old as fuck, and it’s truly surprising it’s still around in any form considering who their neighbors were, and are.
Was just pointing out that allot of marriages went on between the Frankish Crusaders, and local population. Supposedly one of the reasons it happened, was due to the two cultures being so much alike, and looking alike. It got so bad, many women began to go with their husbands on Crusaders to make sure the men did not take a second wife. Many who did preferred to just stay in Asia Minor then go back to Europe, and their families.

interesting
good night

are you trolling or just the average retarded mutt?

yeah that was a pretty interesting time, because armenia and europe had worked together for the first time in a while at the time iirc

that picture is pure pseudo-science from fucking 19th century, you are shameful and pathetic, all /sci/ laughs on you right now

This happened in prehistoric times you brailet. R1 is just Indo-Europeans...

fuck you op im not a nigger

From what I heard those pyramids were built by gods who are said to be tall, blond haired, and blue eyed. That doesn't sound Turkic to me.

no please, dont force this horror onto the Danes, they deserve better

I disagree.

>t. curry nigger

You're in the same boat Rajesh, don't forget, but you're also niggers.

at least i have MUH DICK :^) you have only poo

europe is serbian
master race dinara
anglo and slanty need to fuck off

>Being proud of being a Gipsy-Nigger-Turk
Typical Bulgarian.

I knew Swedeshits were different.
The vikings came from Norway.

Citation needed.

So why is modern day Turkey a different hablogroup?

Evem worse, they are armenians.

>envious of MUH SUPERIOR DICK
typical ROMAnian :D