Why do black people loiter, particularly around small stores? Why do they think it's okay to do so?

Why do black people loiter, particularly around small stores? Why do they think it's okay to do so?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KcADqxnQA_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They don't "think" in the sense you mean. 90% of them live in the present and only the present. They're close to animals.

waiting for some weak ass to rob

I can't imagine what that must be like

Selling drugs maybe?

Also they just like to hang out all day and do nothing because they don't have jobs.

>waiting for some weak ass to rob

They like to hang out near their food source, it's not like they have anything better to do than sell drugs, rob stores and avoid their baby mamas

Idiot, imagine wanting to eat, fuck, and fight anything on sight. They think like that. They see food, they need it. They see ass, they want to fuck it. They can't plan ahead.

kek at censoring his shirt

Never heard of the term "watering hole?"

They're waiting for their brothers in the store to hook them up with a five finger discount.

>stalking people in packs

putrid niggers

how does not being able to think like that make me an idiot? Doesn't that ability and this conversation make YOU an idiot?

No idea but the local poo who runs the gas station near my house always bitches about them. They've never fucked with me but I guess they steal shit from him.

Why do monkeys like bananas? Why do pigs eat a lot? Why do horses run fast? It's their nature

They're ne'er-do-wells

fpbp

holy fuck why do they walk like fucking monkeys?
lmfao fucking subhuman scum

Just waiting for something - anything - to happen that sustains them, and that means an opportunity to find something to fuck, steal, get high on or gain "respet" from (i.e. committing violence against someone or something).

The concepts of pursuing spiritually or cognitively meaningful interests, investing time for future benefit or making the world around them a better place simply do not exist in their minds.

Nice reaction time

They are like the Irish. They do nothing all day and look for something to happen. That's why the Irish were banned from entering cities in Ireland for hundreds of years.

Toll status?

They also like to walk down the middle of the street, even if it means they could get hit by a car. They don't give a fuck, and we call them pavement apes.

As soon as you near miss one of them, they start giving you the muhfuggahz and grab their dick.

who visits stores?

people with money

why do you think police follow niggers who walk around the city all day? Because the niggers have nothing better to do but rob the citizens

>more anti-irish shit from the 19th century
Why is this happening so much on this board lately??

is this a robbery or an abusive spouse?

there is a kid sitting on the couch like its a normal day

Yeah they want you to hit them. If it doesn't kill them outright they get to sue you

it's the only place with cheap alcohol in neighborhoods where there are no bars(bars are not profitable in black neighborhoods due to the crime and lack of clients willing to pay a premium for having a place to drink the alcohol). they buy the cheap alcohol (40's) and the next logical thing is to pop them open outside with ur niggas.

the store also sells flavored tobacco wrapping paper which is essential for rolling the fat blunts that nigs love to smoke.

Remember they're just like us.

I personally hate the Irish and trash them at every opportunity online and IRL

>sidewalk bikin'
>robs her before leaving

Only death can pay that toll

They are selling drugs. I thought everyone knew that.

You tell me.

>Getting robbed by a group of young niggers next to a school bus stop.

JUST

FUCKING

LOL

Ive seen this every time its posted. and every single time it just makes my blood boil. fuck niggers

>Why is this happening so much on this board lately??
JIDF/jews gaslighting.

But this is like 99.5% of males, regardless of race...

wew even after a few punches I can't believe no one stepped in. How weak minded do you have to be to be afraid of physical punches and not stand up for what is right

black or white no one should sit in the hallway watching that. Fkin weak sheep

the use of open book exams in university is directly proportional to the number of blacks and Hispanics in that class

>That's why the Irish were banned from entering cities in Ireland for hundreds of years.

The irish were banned from cities in their own country?

>he was a fine upstanding fellow who did absolutely nothing. obviously, he thought there was a snake in her bag and tried to save her life

robbery. that's why the woman reacts so bravely for her child...fucking horrible

>is this a robbery or an abusive spouse?
home invasion caught on a nanny cam

Sad, I mean my mom's side are irish catholics so I'm biased but I really don't see the point of in-fighting at this point in our existance as a European white race.

>it just makes my blood boil

>the mulatto shocked by the darker muds behavior

His inner white man kicked in

>Why do black people loiter

To rob, rape and murder.

your blood boils, yet the most you will do is make a post on a Taiwanese crayon forum

I used to work at CVS and this would be my dream come true.

I'd have taken the screwdriver out from under the counter, jumped it, and planted it directly in his worthless nigger brain.

I heard this cunt got a massive payout
"arrest me, arrest me"
gets arrested, gets paid

>Those jews in the front and back

Bitch didn't even look up from her phone when she got milked.

You know he was thinking "i'll walk near this young blue gums to show how open minded and non racist I am"

>irish
>white

>lacking the cognitive function to imagine a world outside of your perspective
>how am I an idiot

Well you are an idiot, so there’s no point in explaining it to you, you lack the capacity to understand the obvious

god bless the imperfection of firearms

Looks like a gibbon

fuck, whatta massive cunt, I hope he got busted, she looks pretty hurt

Ive done enough to know to never relax and to arm myself accordingly

>Those jews

sheeiit

Yeah

""neither O’ nor Mac shall strutte nor swagger through the streets of Galway" without permission."

Yeah did your mom from Ireland give birth to you in a stall then throw you in a dumpster after you were born

Seems like another perfect day....

youtube.com/watch?v=KcADqxnQA_4

>lately

Sup Forums has always hated potato niggers

Because they are selling crack to their neighbors...

nigger hate thread

There is a lot of niggers around my college. If you park outside at night like rabid dogs they start grouping together and surrounding your car. Nothing has ever happened, but I wait for the day I have to run te of them over.

That's an open air drug store

I don't know
The American Education system?
Nigeergs being Niggers?
I really do not know?

>Irish
>white

Fuck off newfag

I notice this too. It's the strangest thing...they just hang around gas stations, convenience stores, liquor stores....I think it's because the monkey part of them takes over and makes them do it. Google monkeys and you will notice that niggers behave the exact same way as monkeys.

Yes I know the meme I've just noticed it more recently, the real redpill is that the english have mostly celtic blood not germanic